UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The Best Gypsy bare fist fight on youtube !

3/22/13 4:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jmadd
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

leftlegtrumpcard -  American city thugs could learn from this. No cheap shots, jumping, and all that bullshit. Just a disagreement and some clean fair knuckles. That's real men fighting, not that coward pussy shit on worldstar. Phone Post

That's what it's all about. I hate watchin that shit where everyone jumps in on one guy and he get's ko'd multiple times. I'm from America, Texas actually. When I was in school yeah there were brawls and people got jumped every now and then but for the most part the fights were pretty civilized. We would box it out and if someone got knocked down we give them a chance to get back up and keep going.

Every now and then it would get out of hand and you would see some soccer kicks and stomps but it was rare and mostly happened if the other party stepped over the line.
3/22/13 4:15 PM
Ray Cappa
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so, whose manager negotiated for the 300 foot by 120 foot ring?
3/22/13 4:15 PM
Ray Cappa

so, whose manager negotiated for the 300 foot by 120 foot ring?
3/22/13 4:27 PM
ausgepicht

Edited: 03/22/13 4:43 PM

While entertaining they go on way too long. They just don't have the killer instinct. When you compare these videos to what Kimbo, Masvidal and gang were doing in backyards in Florida, and some of the Felony Fights, the contrast is even more glaring.   Even Rednecks in Florida know that there are more than two angles. Watching this pikey fights, everything is forward and backward. Nothing lateral, hardly any jabbing or body attacks, no profiling but squared shoulders, no chin tucking, etc. There's no doubting how tough they are because they keep on going, but they just aren't that exciting and KOs are rare.

3/22/13 4:41 PM
irishrottie
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you do not want to fuck with some of these lads.

3/22/13 4:41 PM
Bootsy Collins
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheHaunted2 - 
GARRYD -
Cyril Jeff - 

do ye like deegs?

Nah mate these are not irish tinkers , these are proper romany uk gypsies...totally different type/breed of people.
They all nick your fuckin scrap and generally rob. Tough as nails guys. Still tossers Phone Post

Bit of a generalisation. You never know who you're talking to online
3/22/13 4:46 PM
TheHaunted2

Bootsy Collins -
TheHaunted2 - 
GARRYD -
Cyril Jeff - 

do ye like deegs?

Nah mate these are not irish tinkers , these are proper romany uk gypsies...totally different type/breed of people.
They all nick your fuckin scrap and generally rob. Tough as nails guys. Still tossers Phone Post

Bit of a generalisation. You never know who you're talking to online
Every gyppo ive come across has been an asshat. Doesnt mean they all are. But just my experience. Doesnt take away the fact that guys like that are warriors. I would have given up after 2 mins Phone Post
3/22/13 4:54 PM
InspiritMick

ausgepicht - 

While entertaining they go on way too long. They just don't have the killer instinct. When you compare these videos to what Kimbo, Masvidal and gang were doing in backyards in Florida, and some of the Felony Fights, the contrast is even more glaring.   Even Rednecks in Florida know that there are more than two angles. Watching this pikey fights, everything is forward and backward. Nothing lateral, hardly any jabbing or body attacks, no profiling but squared shoulders, no chin tucking, etc. There's no doubting how tough they are because they keep on going, but they just aren't that exciting and KOs are rare.

don't get me wrong, but you are talking out of your fucking arse. I'm not saying one is better than the other but you are just seeing what you wanna see. There were plenty of jabs and obvious tidy boxing and not bad foot work in this particular fight. Most decent gypo fighters have spend a large amount of time in good boxing gyms in the UK. Pretty much everything you wrote there was utter shite and could be said of teh fucking Felony fights you were talking about. Gypo fights are significantly tidier than the shit your talking about just by nature. I am going around the houses on this one but really what i am tring to say is shut the fuck up and stop talking shite

3/22/13 4:57 PM
GSPsShadyHandWraps
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The reason you dont see a lot of bodyshots is because its hard as fuck to land on the body in such a wide open space. Most of the time bodyshots are done when you corner someone in the ring. I just found out this bitter reality after a friendly spar on an indoor basketball court.

Machida would be unbeatable with that kind of space. Fucker
3/22/13 5:01 PM
Bootsy Collins
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

InspiritMick - 
ausgepicht - 

don't get me wrong, but you are talking out of your fucking arse. I'm not saying one is better than the other but you are just seeing what you wanna see. There were plenty of jabs and obvious tidy boxing and not bad foot work in this particular fight. Most decent gypo fighters have spend a large amount of time in good boxing gyms in the UK. Pretty much everything you wrote there was utter shite and could be said of teh fucking Felony fights you were talking about. Gypo fights are significantly tidier than the shit your talking about just by nature. I am going around the houses on this one but really what i am tring to say is shut the fuck up and stop talking shite

I wouldn't bother.
These threads always quickly devolve into 'Out Street Thugs would whup your knackers' and vice versa. Can not be avoided
3/22/13 5:02 PM
Darth_Vladar
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for some do as you likey scrapping. Phone Post
3/22/13 5:07 PM
myjawhurts
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tank-top is one tough dude. Baldy's cardio is impressive. 20mins but worth the watch. Hand wraps and no mouth guards. Holy fack Phone Post
3/22/13 5:11 PM
AristidesBrito
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
3/22/13 5:12 PM
ausgepicht

InspiritMick - 
ausgepicht - 

I didn't say there weren't any jabs. I said hardly any. If these guys are learning to move backwards in a straight line (you have to be an idiot to think you can move backwards faster than someone can move forward), keep their chins in the air, using no head movement, parry nothing, defend very little, use one rhythm of "you go, then I go.", arm punching, wild swinging and many other piss poor habits in some good boxing gyms in the UK then all of the UK should close its doors out of shame. 

There is rarely a KO in these videos and many go on for 15-20 minutes. All the things I mentioned are clear as day in every video. I'm not making them up. They are facts. You are from the UK and have a soccer mentality so of course are being defensive about it, so don't tell me I see what I want to see. You don't see period.

At least Kimbo, Masvidal, and Felony Fights have KOs. Gypo fights are lame. Not as lame as your English or posting ability, but lame nonetheless. 

3/22/13 5:13 PM
TheHaunted2

ausgepicht -
InspiritMick - 
ausgepicht - 

I didn't say there weren't any jabs. I said hardly any. If these guys are learning to move backwards in a straight line (you have to be an idiot to think you can move backwards faster than someone can move forward), keep their chins in the air, using no head movement, parry nothing, defend very little, use one rhythm of "you go, then I go.", arm punching, wild swinging and many other piss poor habits in some good boxing gyms in the UK then all of the UK should close its doors out of shame. 

There is rarely a KO in these videos and many go on for 15-20 minutes. All the things I mentioned are clear as day in every video. I'm not making them up. They are facts. You are from the UK and have a soccer mentality so of course are being defensive about it, so don't tell me I see what I want to see. You don't see period.

At least Kimbo, Masvidal, and Felony Fights have KOs. Gypo fights are lame. Not as lame as your English or posting ability, but lame nonetheless. 

Guys dont entertain this shitty troll. Just ignore the cunt Phone Post
3/22/13 5:15 PM
InspiritMick

ausgepicht - 
InspiritMick - 
ausgepicht - 

Actually no, I just called it how I saw it. The style of fight is influenced by the intentions of the participants. You are trying to compare apples and oranges without being educated enough on the nuances of the fights and the style of striking.

3/22/13 5:16 PM
ausgepicht

TheHaunted2 - 
ausgepicht -
InspiritMick - 
ausgepicht - 

Guys dont entertain this shitty troll. Just ignore the cunt Phone Post

Truth hurts, doesn't it? Notice how you have no counter, coward? Because everything I said was true. While I may be a cunt, at least I don't have one between my legs.

Have a nice day!

3/22/13 5:16 PM
Kostakio
491 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll say this: these guys would KO Kimbo if they were his weight simply because of their iron china and mental toughness.

By the way, thank you for posting this, TS. Phone Post
3/22/13 5:17 PM
Kostakio
491 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

china = chin*

Wtf Phone Post
3/22/13 5:18 PM
ausgepicht

Edited: 03/22/13 5:20 PM
InspiritMick - 
ausgepicht - 
InspiritMick - 
ausgepicht - 

Actually no, I just called it how I saw it. The style of fight is influenced by the intentions of the participants. You are trying to compare apples and oranges without being educated enough on the nuances of the fights and the style of striking.

Sorry, I didn't mean to have an opposing or different opinion. My bad. I'll be sure to leave my opinions out of any thread you are in.

You can't counter a single thing I have said, because it's true and it stings. You can ONLY pathetically and desperately cling to ad hominem attacks. 

Sad at best.

3/22/13 5:18 PM
Goodo
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great scrap thanks for sharing Phone Post
3/22/13 5:24 PM
Foos
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can anyone provide a translation for the conversation at the end of the video?
3/22/13 5:24 PM
ausgepicht

Edited: 03/22/13 5:25 PM
Kostakio -  I'll say this: these guys would KO Kimbo if they were his weight simply because of their iron china and mental toughness.

Hitting the bottle so early Kos? We're to believe these guys would rather fight in a garage or dirt road instead of making $50,000+ dollars by KOing Kimbo or doing what he is doing: professionally boxing. LOL...these guys supposedly train in the best gyms in the UK according to the idiots above, yet have chosen a life of fighting on dirt roads, being garbage men, and farming. 

3/22/13 5:36 PM
Kostakio

YukiNakai'sEye -
ausgepicht -
Kostakio -  I'll say this: these guys would KO Kimbo if they were his weight simply because of their iron china and mental toughness.

Hitting the bottle so early Kos? We're to believe these guys would rather fight in a garage or dirt road instead of making $50,000+ dollars by KOing Kimbo or doing what he is doing: professionally boxing. LOL...these guys supposedly train in the best gyms in the UK according to the idiots above, yet have chosen a life of fighting on dirt roads, being garbage men, and farming. 

A lot of the travellers do well in the amateur ranks. Worlds and Olympics etc.

They regularly have £10k on a fight. There are some really good legit fighters but most are 'tough men' type fighters. Phone Post
. Phone Post
3/22/13 5:36 PM
InspiritMick

Edited: 03/22/13 5:37 PM
ausgepicht - 
InspiritMick - 
ausgepicht - 
InspiritMick - 
ausgepicht - 

Sorry, I didn't mean to have an opposing or different opinion. My bad. I'll be sure to leave my opinions out of any thread you are in.

You can't counter a single thing I have said, because it's true and it stings. You can ONLY pathetically and desperately cling to ad hominem attacks. 

Sad at best.

I'm not countering what you siad because you are literally just talking rubbish. If you say that a duck is an elephant it doesn't make it so. Stop proving what a moron you are when it comes to analysing striking. I explained very clearly and simply why you are wrong. I recommend you go away and stop talking shit. That's not an attack by the way. I can assure you that you are talking out of your arse, I can't give you the knowledge, experience and intellect to understand why....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.