UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The Best Gypsy bare fist fight on youtube !

3/22/13 5:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio - 
YukiNakai'sEye -
ausgepicht -
Kostakio -  I'll say this: these guys would KO Kimbo if they were his weight simply because of their iron china and mental toughness.

By the way, thank you for posting this, TS. Phone Post

Hitting the bottle so early Kos? We're to believe these guys would rather fight in a garage or dirt road instead of making $50,000+ dollars by KOing Kimbo or doing what he is doing: professionally boxing. LOL...these guys supposedly train in the best gyms in the UK according to the idiots above, yet have chosen a life of fighting on dirt roads, being garbage men, and farming. 

A lot of the travellers do well in the amateur ranks. Worlds and Olympics etc.

They regularly have £10k on a fight. There are some really good legit fighters but most are 'tough men' type fighters. Phone Post
. Phone Post

Well, shit why didn't you say so? $10,000 quid is certainly more money than $50,000 plus and doing well in the amateurs is better than being a professional.

I got pwn3d.

3/22/13 5:42 PM
GARRYD

ausgepicht - 

While entertaining they go on way too long. They just don't have the killer instinct. When you compare these videos to what Kimbo, Masvidal and gang were doing in backyards in Florida, and some of the Felony Fights, the contrast is even more glaring.   Even Rednecks in Florida know that there are more than two angles. Watching this pikey fights, everything is forward and backward. Nothing lateral, hardly any jabbing or body attacks, no profiling but squared shoulders, no chin tucking, etc. There's no doubting how tough they are because they keep on going, but they just aren't that exciting and KOs are rare.

Your a fucking idiot that dont know what the fuck hes on about ...the minute u pulled KImbo out your ass you spilt your guts lol
3/22/13 5:45 PM
TheHaunted2

GARRYD -
TheHaunted2 - 
GARRYD -
Cyril Jeff - 

do ye like deegs?

Nah mate these are not irish tinkers , these are proper romany uk gypsies...totally different type/breed of people.
They all nick your fuckin scrap and generally rob. Tough as nails guys. Still tossers Phone Post

Your talking to one mother fucker !
Do you rob and nick scrap? Phone Post
3/22/13 5:47 PM
GARRYD

YukiNakai'sEye - 
GARRYD -
TheHaunted2 - 
GARRYD -
Cyril Jeff - 

do ye like deegs?

Nah mate these are not irish tinkers , these are proper romany uk gypsies...totally different type/breed of people.
They all nick your fuckin scrap and generally rob. Tough as nails guys. Still tossers Phone Post

You're*

Stay in school Garry. Phone Post

Did you have to behave like a child and bring it down to spelling when you knew what i meant ?, i actually liked your post beforehand ,but whilst you on my good side put my corey in your mouth sonshine ;)
3/22/13 5:50 PM
GARRYD

TheHaunted2 - 
GARRYD -
TheHaunted2 - 
GARRYD -
Cyril Jeff - 

do ye like deegs?

No , i ran my own business buying and selling company used fleet cars and breeding champion bread english bull terriers ...what do u do ,shoplift or sign on ?
3/22/13 5:52 PM
TheHaunted2

GARRYD -
TheHaunted2 - 
GARRYD -
TheHaunted2 - 
GARRYD -
Cyril Jeff - 

do ye like deegs?

No , i ran my own business buying and selling company used fleet cars and breeding champion bread english bull terriers ...what do u do ,shoplift or sign on ?
Engineer bud, ive paid taxes all my life, which is why I dont like the gyppos I know of. (not saying you). And if you have put in an honest living you are alright by me. Phone Post
3/22/13 6:00 PM
CKH09

Anybody who enjoys this shit, needs to check out a documentary called "knuckle". About two irish families that hate each other having constant bare knuckle brawls over like a 15 year span. Awesome documentary, they have it on Netflix. Should check it out if you get the chance.
3/22/13 6:08 PM
Kostakio
586 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht -
Kostakio - 
YukiNakai'sEye -
ausgepicht -
Kostakio -  I'll say this: these guys would KO Kimbo if they were his weight simply because of their iron china and mental toughness.

By the way, thank you for posting this, TS. Phone Post

Hitting the bottle so early Kos? We're to believe these guys would rather fight in a garage or dirt road instead of making $50,000+ dollars by KOing Kimbo or doing what he is doing: professionally boxing. LOL...these guys supposedly train in the best gyms in the UK according to the idiots above, yet have chosen a life of fighting on dirt roads, being garbage men, and farming. 

A lot of the travellers do well in the amateur ranks. Worlds and Olympics etc.

They regularly have £10k on a fight. There are some really good legit fighters but most are 'tough men' type fighters. Phone Post
. Phone Post

Well, shit why didn't you say so? $10,000 quid is certainly more money than $50,000 plus and doing well in the amateurs is better than being a professional.

I got pwn3d.

lmao Kimbo is only a "professional" because of his name and gimmick. Phone Post
3/22/13 6:09 PM
GARRYD

TheHaunted2 - 
GARRYD -
TheHaunted2 - 
GARRYD -
TheHaunted2 - 
GARRYD -
Cyril Jeff - 

do ye like deegs?

Engineer bud, ive paid taxes all my life, which is why I dont like the gyppos I know of. (not saying you). And if you have put in an honest living you are alright by me. Phone Post

I dont need you exception from a racist stereotyping cunt like you.
I know you know the world pikey/ gyppo that as of 2004 it is illegal in the uk to use thise words and is governed under the same ethnic laws as calling a black man the N word...but whilst i know it give your beans , this is the only theatre a racist spineless cunt like you would know where to away with it without getting hurt or arrested .
So feel safe mother fucker ...but did you you know kirk knows the uk laws and was actually banning people on the john Maguire thread a bit back for the same thing ?
3/22/13 6:11 PM
TheHaunted2

GARRYD -
TheHaunted2 - 
GARRYD -
TheHaunted2 - 
GARRYD -
TheHaunted2 - 
GARRYD -
Cyril Jeff - 

do ye like deegs?

I know you know the world pikey/ gyppo that as of 2004 it is illegal in the uk to use thise words and is governed under the same ethnic laws as calling a black man the N word...but whilst i know it give your beans , this is the only theatre a racist spineless cunt like you would know where to away with it without getting hurt or arrested .
So feel safe mother fucker ...but did you you know kirk knows the uk laws and was actually banning people on the john Maguire thread a bit back for the same thing ?
Cool story bro Phone Post
3/22/13 6:19 PM
TheHaunted2

TheHaunted2 -
GARRYD -
TheHaunted2 - 
GARRYD -
TheHaunted2 - 
GARRYD -
TheHaunted2 - 
GARRYD -
Cyril Jeff - 

do ye like deegs?

Cool story bro Phone Post
Oh and I also didnt know its racist to call someone a gyppo. Phone Post
3/22/13 6:19 PM
CKH09

GARRYD - 
TheHaunted2 - 
GARRYD -
TheHaunted2 - 
GARRYD -
Cyril Jeff - 

do ye like deegs?

You sold dogs and caravans? Not trying to be mean or racist because I know little to nothing about gypsies (as far as I know that may be a derogatory term. Sorry, if so) but, you saying you sold dogs and cars only plays into the stereotype many ignorant Americans have about gypsies. Blame it on Guy Ritchie and the movie "snatch".
3/22/13 6:25 PM
GARRYD

CKH09 - 
GARRYD - 
TheHaunted2 - 
GARRYD -
TheHaunted2 - 
GARRYD -
Cyril Jeff - 

do ye like deegs?

You sold dogs and caravans? Not trying to be mean or racist because I know little to nothing about gypsies (as far as I know that may be a derogatory term. Sorry, if so) but, you saying you sold dogs and cars only plays into the stereotype many ignorant Americans have about gypsies. Blame it on Guy Ritchie and the movie "snatch".

Poor fucker you are , you cant read .. i said car , not caravan and i show dog not sell them dum cunt.
3/22/13 6:42 PM
InspiritMick

GARRYD - 
CKH09 - 
GARRYD - 
TheHaunted2 - 
GARRYD -
TheHaunted2 - 
GARRYD -
Cyril Jeff - 

do ye like deegs?

Poor fucker you are , you cant read .. i said car , not caravan and i show dog not sell them dum cunt.

"For every action, there's a reaction. And a pikey reaction is quite a fucking thing"     ^

3/22/13 6:46 PM
IIAces

Sub to watch later Phone Post
3/22/13 7:00 PM
nostripewhite

You can't have that much power if you can't KO the other fella barefisted.
3/22/13 7:01 PM
Dvh10
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nobody will ever beat big joe Joyce "never bet in me life" king of the travellers!!! I love these videos Phone Post
3/22/13 7:03 PM
Dvh10
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtpJutlv6x0 Phone Post
3/22/13 7:03 PM
Herecomesthejester
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
3/22/13 7:36 PM
shootfightermike
907 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

3/22/13 8:04 PM
CKH09

GARRYD - 
CKH09 - 
GARRYD - 
TheHaunted2 - 
GARRYD -
TheHaunted2 - 
GARRYD -
Cyril Jeff - 

do ye like deegs?

I don't speak the Queens English so as far as I know, caravan may be a car. Also, if your going to call somebody dumb, you may want to spell check before doing so. You spelled dumb wrong so, which one of us is dumb? Nothing worse than when the dumbest guy in the room thinks he is the smartest.
3/22/13 8:10 PM
CKH09

InspiritMick - 
GARRYD - 
CKH09 - 
GARRYD - 
TheHaunted2 - 
GARRYD -
TheHaunted2 - 
GARRYD -
Cyril Jeff - 

do ye like deegs?

"For every action, there's a reaction. And a pikey reaction is quite a fucking thing"     ^

No kidding. Wasn't trying to be mean at all, just a bit of a joke. Maybe, "Snatch" is fairly accurate.
3/22/13 8:13 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2912 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Couple of Tough Ass Dudes! The shots were echoing threw that Warehouse.

Fair play! Phone Post
3/22/13 8:13 PM
Meastt
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
3/22/13 8:19 PM
Vitor29

Not only are they tough as fuck but those guys are in awesome shaoe to fight for that long. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.