UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The Best Gypsy bare fist fight on youtube !

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/22/13 9:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FirstScratch
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought tank top's power would turn the tide, it didn't. Bald dude has a granite chin. Phone Post
3/22/13 10:04 PM
MrNiceguy66
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit! Phone Post
3/22/13 10:31 PM
ShakaFerreira
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Little bit of back story on that fight - They were fighting for a caravan. Top of the range and all that. Phone Post
3/22/13 10:34 PM
toovie
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bootsy Collins -
TheHaunted2 - 
GARRYD -
Cyril Jeff - 

do ye like deegs?

Nah mate these are not irish tinkers , these are proper romany uk gypsies...totally different type/breed of people.
They all nick your fuckin scrap and generally rob. Tough as nails guys. Still tossers Phone Post

Bit of a generalisation. You never know who you're talking to online
Theres a pro fighter with a pink belt that could take offence to that Phone Post
3/22/13 11:20 PM
B_Goetz

It was a good fight in the sense that it was fair and there was some training and skill behind what they were doing. The tall guy was backing straight up behind a check hook as someone pointed out, and not much else. Two tough guys with some boxing knowledge having a fair fight. No need to make it something bigger than that.

The British seem to have a really scary social climate where you can go to jail for unpopular speech. Only the absolute dregs of society would think that's something to brag about.
3/22/13 11:24 PM
Dvh10
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They dip there hands in petrol/gasoline an hour a day to harden their hands Phone Post
3/22/13 11:55 PM
bigJ6464
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wouldn't that be nice if that's the way everyone settled stuff without guns! Phone Post
3/23/13 12:03 AM
Gomrad
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IGOTBELCHED - <blockquote>anti_hate101 - dana give this man a title shot!</blockquote><br />

He's got better hands than 90% of the guys in the ufc, and he isn't crying about wraps, weight or TRT.
They would get wrestle fucked all day... Phone Post
3/23/13 12:17 AM
MolsonMuscles
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tough dudes.
3/23/13 12:29 AM
shinbang
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

friggin in!
3/23/13 1:06 AM
WRESTLENOW

ill be the first to admit i couldnt do that, but who the hell wants to do that id much rather slam you on the floor and hit you when you cant hit me, its just stupid to exchange back and forth like that.

stupid stuff like that is a good way to become a bumbling brain dead mess by age 40.
3/23/13 1:18 AM
TDogg926
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish people in the US settled their differences like this. Here everyone's a bunch of pussies who shot each other instead. Phone Post
3/23/13 1:27 AM
GARRYD

TEAR GAS KUSH - Best bareknuckle i ever saw
Agreed , it's got to be up there with any I have seen filmed of live.
I think I would rather watch a rematch with these two than a GSP fight anytime soon . Phone Post
3/23/13 1:36 AM
Fedoral Crime
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Michai -
GARRYD -
Cyril Jeff - 

do ye like deegs?

Nah mate these are not irish tinkers , these are proper romany uk gypsies...totally different type/breed of people.
Irish gypsies will stab you. I lived in gallway and there are always stories if people who knew people who got killed by a gypsy. Nasty folks them wankers. Phone Post
You live in Galway and you can't even spell it right? You wouldn't be lying to us would you?

GarryD, are they definitely Romany gypsies? The both of them sounded like kind of Irish/UK travelers to me.

Anyway, it was a great fight. You could tell from the start that baldy wanted it way more than Tanktop but he was a unbelievably tough. Thanks for posting Phone Post
3/23/13 2:09 AM
GARRYD

Fedoral Crime -
Michai -
GARRYD -
Cyril Jeff - 

do ye like deegs?

Irish gypsies will stab you. I lived in gallway and there are always stories if people who knew people who got killed by a gypsy. Nasty folks them wankers. Phone Post
You live in Galway and you can't even spell it right? You wouldn't be lying to us would you?

GarryD, are they definitely Romany gypsies? The both of them sounded like kind of Irish/UK travelers to me.

Anyway, it was a great fight. You could tell from the start that baldy wanted it way more than Tanktop but he was a unbelievably tough. Thanks for posting Phone Post
There not Irish mate , both men are from well known northern uk romany gypsy family's .
They breed them fucking tough up north,the best bare fist fighter of modern times come from that part of the world,Bartley Gorman . Phone Post
3/23/13 2:15 AM
Fedoral Crime
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GARRYD -
Fedoral Crime -
Michai -
GARRYD -
Cyril Jeff - 

do ye like deegs?

There not Irish mate , both men are from well known northern uk romany gypsy family's .
They breed them fucking tough up north,the best bare fist fighter of modern times come from that part of the world,Bartley Gorman . Phone Post
Yeah I've heard he was the best alright. Even Ali came to see him when he was in England.

He's also who Tom Hardy based his Bane voice on. Supposedly. Phone Post
3/23/13 2:35 AM
GARRYD

Fedoral Crime -
GARRYD -
Fedoral Crime -
Michai -
GARRYD -
Cyril Jeff - 

do ye like deegs?

Yeah I've heard he was the best alright. Even Ali came to see him when he was in England.

He's also who Tom Hardy based his Bane voice on. Supposedly. Phone Post
My family know the Gorman family , my father knew both Sam and Bartley Gorman well , Bartleys nephew/ Sams son Jerry is a good friend of mine, Jerry puts on a lot of white collar boxing shows , he's on Facebook as UBL boxer, he ent a bad bare fist fighter ether ;) Phone Post
3/23/13 2:40 AM
Jarvis73
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
3/23/13 2:52 AM
nottheface
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck that made my teeth hurt just watching it.
3/23/13 5:59 AM
fedorsbelly

Small bald guy moved like a trained boxer, good movement, throwing combos. Tank top just trying to work the jab, not many combos, hard as nails though. Good fight.
3/23/13 6:20 AM
GARRYD

I think the lad in the background is up and coming gypsy Pro boxer Hosea Burton ..Tyson Furys cousin .
3/23/13 6:23 AM
AussieMayhem

. Phone Post
3/23/13 6:32 AM
sparkuri
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome.
Proper fight. Phone Post
3/23/13 6:52 AM
Castroman

Later Phone Post
3/23/13 6:54 AM
Krypstonite
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.