UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The Best Gypsy bare fist fight on youtube !

3/23/13 2:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jarvis73
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
3/23/13 2:52 AM
nottheface
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck that made my teeth hurt just watching it.
3/23/13 5:59 AM
fedorsbelly
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Small bald guy moved like a trained boxer, good movement, throwing combos. Tank top just trying to work the jab, not many combos, hard as nails though. Good fight.
3/23/13 6:20 AM
GARRYD

I think the lad in the background is up and coming gypsy Pro boxer Hosea Burton ..Tyson Furys cousin .
3/23/13 6:23 AM
AussieMayhem

. Phone Post
3/23/13 6:32 AM
sparkuri

Awesome.
Proper fight. Phone Post
3/23/13 6:52 AM
Castroman

Later Phone Post
3/23/13 6:54 AM
Krypstonite
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
3/23/13 7:02 AM
And Wagners Cut

In Phone Post
3/23/13 8:05 AM
shb
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4l
3/23/13 8:11 AM
Old Boxer

ausgepicht -
Kostakio - 
YukiNakai'sEye -
ausgepicht -
Kostakio -  I'll say this: these guys would KO Kimbo if they were his weight simply because of their iron china and mental toughness.

By the way, thank you for posting this, TS. Phone Post

Hitting the bottle so early Kos? We're to believe these guys would rather fight in a garage or dirt road instead of making $50,000+ dollars by KOing Kimbo or doing what he is doing: professionally boxing. LOL...these guys supposedly train in the best gyms in the UK according to the idiots above, yet have chosen a life of fighting on dirt roads, being garbage men, and farming. 

A lot of the travellers do well in the amateur ranks. Worlds and Olympics etc.

They regularly have £10k on a fight. There are some really good legit fighters but most are 'tough men' type fighters. Phone Post
. Phone Post

Well, shit why didn't you say so? $10,000 quid is certainly more money than $50,000 plus and doing well in the amateurs is better than being a professional.

I got pwn3d.

You are a fuckhead Phone Post
3/23/13 8:18 AM
DamnSevern
1192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GARRYD - 
Fedoral Crime -
Michai -
GARRYD -
Cyril Jeff - 

do ye like deegs?

Nah mate these are not irish tinkers , these are proper romany uk gypsies...totally different type/breed of people.
Irish gypsies will stab you. I lived in gallway and there are always stories if people who knew people who got killed by a gypsy. Nasty folks them wankers. Phone Post
You live in Galway and you can't even spell it right? You wouldn't be lying to us would you?

GarryD, are they definitely Romany gypsies? The both of them sounded like kind of Irish/UK travelers to me.

Anyway, it was a great fight. You could tell from the start that baldy wanted it way more than Tanktop but he was a unbelievably tough. Thanks for posting Phone Post
There not Irish mate , both men are from well known northern uk romany gypsy family's .
They breed them fucking tough up north,the best bare fist fighter of modern times come from that part of the world,Bartley Gorman . Phone Post

short doc. on him

3/23/13 8:33 AM
Kostakio
476 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WRESTLENOW - ill be the first to admit i couldnt do that, but who the hell wants to do that id much rather slam you on the floor and hit you when you cant hit me, its just stupid to exchange back and forth like that.

stupid stuff like that is a good way to become a bumbling brain dead mess by age 40.
I have to agree.

But it's cool to be able to wrestle AND be able to do that also. :p Phone Post
3/23/13 8:58 AM
GARRYD

Kostakio - 
WRESTLENOW - ill be the first to admit i couldnt do that, but who the hell wants to do that id much rather slam you on the floor and hit you when you cant hit me, its just stupid to exchange back and forth like that.

stupid stuff like that is a good way to become a bumbling brain dead mess by age 40.
I have to agree.

But it's cool to be able to wrestle AND be able to do that also. :p Phone Post

Surely then you would be the ultimate fighter ? :D
3/23/13 9:04 AM
GARRYD

I have watched that fight 3 times now , and i cant help but marvel at how fast paced this fight was for 18 minutes with no rounds or rest periods, not to mention the big heavy shots being thrown and landed whilst fighting in a muddy sand,no one can say these two men was not in condition ...wish i was half as fighting fit ;)
3/23/13 9:31 AM
In Limbo
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

leftlegtrumpcard -  American city thugs could learn from this. No cheap shots, jumping, and all that bullshit. Just a disagreement and some clean fair knuckles. That's real men fighting, not that coward pussy shit on worldstar. Phone Post

as well as how to throw proper punches

3/23/13 9:31 AM
Babyruth

ausgepicht -
InspiritMick - 
ausgepicht - 

While entertaining they go on way too long. They just don't have the killer instinct. When you compare these videos to what Kimbo, Masvidal and gang were doing in backyards in Florida, and some of the Felony Fights, the contrast is even more glaring.   Even Rednecks in Florida know that there are more than two angles. Watching this pikey fights, everything is forward and backward. Nothing lateral, hardly any jabbing or body attacks, no profiling but squared shoulders, no chin tucking, etc. There's no doubting how tough they are because they keep on going, but they just aren't that exciting and KOs are rare.

don't get me wrong, but you are talking out of your fucking arse. I'm not saying one is better than the other but you are just seeing what you wanna see. There were plenty of jabs and obvious tidy boxing and not bad foot work in this particular fight. Most decent gypo fighters have spend a large amount of time in good boxing gyms in the UK. Pretty much everything you wrote there was utter shite and could be said of teh fucking Felony fights you were talking about. Gypo fights are significantly tidier than the shit your talking about just by nature. I am going around the houses on this one but really what i am tring to say is shut the fuck up and stop talking shite

I didn't say there weren't any jabs. I said hardly any. If these guys are learning to move backwards in a straight line (you have to be an idiot to think you can move backwards faster than someone can move forward), keep their chins in the air, using no head movement, parry nothing, defend very little, use one rhythm of "you go, then I go.", arm punching, wild swinging and many other piss poor habits in some good boxing gyms in the UK then all of the UK should close its doors out of shame. 

There is rarely a KO in these videos and many go on for 15-20 minutes. All the things I mentioned are clear as day in every video. I'm not making them up. They are facts. You are from the UK and have a soccer mentality so of course are being defensive about it, so don't tell me I see what I want to see. You don't see period.

At least Kimbo, Masvidal, and Felony Fights have KOs. Gypo fights are lame. Not as lame as your English or posting ability, but lame nonetheless. 

I agree with inspirit, probably the rest of the posters, your own community and family, you're an idiot. Phone Post
3/23/13 10:42 AM
Culinary Union Delegate
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Garry, thanks for posting. Tough men. Someone could sell Gypsy Cardio Secrets to MMA fighters who gas in the first 3 minutes.

3/23/13 11:24 AM
Batarnaque
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht getting severely owned in yet another thread? it's getting bad when a fucking pussy 12'er that barely posts notices your lame contrarian ass...

I thoroughly enjoyed that video, I don't know much about that world and it's quite fascinating. There's NOTHING like this in my parts of Canada.

Firing up Snatch this very afternoon, I had forgotten about how god damned funny it is, thanks UG and thanks GarryD, this was some epic shit.
3/23/13 11:42 AM
UGCTT_granite007
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good stuff! Thanks

3/23/13 12:03 PM
HandyDarsh
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TuLegit - Gypsy's are fucking crazy. I don't know if I respect them for throwing down like that or just think they're dumb because after 20 minutes neither guy knew what the argument was about..... Phone Post
Hahaha both guys thought the other one called them out, I think they just wanted to scrap Phone Post
3/23/13 12:35 PM
grady
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jesus. dude had no answer for the overhand right.
3/23/13 1:00 PM
GARRYD

Culinary Union Delegate - 

Garry, thanks for posting. Tough men. Someone could sell Gypsy Cardio Secrets to MMA fighters who gas in the first 3 minutes.

since a a child growing up i have watched fights at stow and Appleby fair and seen my fair share of fights ,i might have seen fights as intense but never have i see a bare fist fight as intense as this go on for 18 minutes long,most of good fights (no running) last 5-10 min but at nowhere near that pace.
I think it will be a long time before we will see a fight up a field or a lane put on youtube anywhere near as good as that .
Put it this way what would you rather watch? a fight like that for 18 minutes or 25 minutes of a GSP UFC fight ?

I now run and hide lol
3/23/13 1:15 PM
Bootsy Collins
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedoral Crime - 
Michai -
GARRYD -
Cyril Jeff - 

do ye like deegs?

Nah mate these are not irish tinkers , these are proper romany uk gypsies...totally different type/breed of people.
Irish gypsies will stab you. I lived in gallway and there are always stories if people who knew people who got killed by a gypsy. Nasty folks them wankers. Phone Post
You live in Galway and you can't even spell it right? You wouldn't be lying to us would you?

GarryD, are they definitely Romany gypsies? The both of them sounded like kind of Irish/UK travelers to me.

Anyway, it was a great fight. You could tell from the start that baldy wanted it way more than Tanktop but he was a unbelievably tough. Thanks for posting Phone Post

Story reeks of bullshit alright
3/23/13 1:16 PM
Bootsy Collins
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Culinary Union Delegate - 

Ahem, Matt Furey is way ahead of ya

http://www.irishbareknuckleboxing.com/

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.