UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The Best Gypsy bare fist fight on youtube !

3/23/13 1:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
762 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern -
GARRYD - 
Fedoral Crime -
Michai -
GARRYD -
Cyril Jeff - 

do ye like deegs?

Nah mate these are not irish tinkers , these are proper romany uk gypsies...totally different type/breed of people.
Irish gypsies will stab you. I lived in gallway and there are always stories if people who knew people who got killed by a gypsy. Nasty folks them wankers. Phone Post
You live in Galway and you can't even spell it right? You wouldn't be lying to us would you?

GarryD, are they definitely Romany gypsies? The both of them sounded like kind of Irish/UK travelers to me.

Anyway, it was a great fight. You could tell from the start that baldy wanted it way more than Tanktop but he was a unbelievably tough. Thanks for posting Phone Post
There not Irish mate , both men are from well known northern uk romany gypsy family's .
They breed them fucking tough up north,the best bare fist fighter of modern times come from that part of the world,Bartley Gorman . Phone Post

short doc. on him

Ftw Phone Post
3/23/13 1:38 PM
JIMMYNAKS
360 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Legit badasses
3/23/13 1:42 PM
T-Ham
299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Later Phone Post
3/23/13 2:01 PM
4pdboxing
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The first guys had pillow hands or granite fucking chins. Damn
3/23/13 2:10 PM
Culinary Union Delegate
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bootsy Collins -
Culinary Union Delegate - 

Garry, thanks for posting. Tough men. Someone could sell Gypsy Cardio Secrets to MMA fighters who gas in the first 3 minutes.

Ahem, Matt Furey is way ahead of ya

http://www.irishbareknuckleboxing.com/
Deadly Phone Post
3/23/13 2:11 PM
GARRYD
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AlexanderTheGOAT -  LOL AT THE UK POLICE STATE. That guy who was bragging about how you could get arrested for saying pikey/gyppo, what a fool! Who brags about that? What a stupid fucking law.. Phone Post

http://metro.co.uk/2007/12/13/pikey-is-now-a-race-hate-word-583752/

well its true mate , in the uk you call anyone N1gger/pikey/paki/gyppo etc and under the same ethnic laws you can go to jail .

3/23/13 2:34 PM
cycklops
300 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fuckin MEN

3/23/13 2:42 PM
Smith1234
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crazy scrap. Phone Post
3/23/13 3:06 PM
Tru
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos

Gypsy level boxing is no joke

3/23/13 4:02 PM
ferox13
775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GARRYD - 
Cyril Jeff - 

do ye like deegs?

Nah mate these are not irish tinkers , these are proper romany uk gypsies...totally different type/breed of people.

The names sound like the are Irish travelers.
3/23/13 4:21 PM
3rdLion
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AlexanderTheGOAT -  LOL AT THE UK POLICE STATE. That guy who was bragging about how you could get arrested for saying pikey/gyppo, what a fool! Who brags about that? What a stupid fucking law.. Phone Post

You're not going to get charged with anything meaningful, much less a police state than having drones above your heads.
3/23/13 4:40 PM
Taz

Atomic-Nutrition.com - Ormus, Monoatomic Gold
leftlegtrumpcard -  American city thugs could learn from this. No cheap shots, jumping, and all that bullshit. Just a disagreement and some clean fair knuckles. That's real men fighting, not that coward pussy shit on worldstar. Phone Post

SO THIS

they have no honor however, so the trend isn't going to change

half the time they are just waiting to spout out "Worldstar"
3/23/13 4:57 PM
GARRYD

ferox13 -
GARRYD - 
Cyril Jeff - 

do ye like deegs?

What mason and smith ?
Mate I am telling u they are English gypsies from well know northern family's , my family knows both family's , the one tall lad with thy hat is pro boxer Hosea Burton BTW . Phone Post
3/23/13 4:58 PM
BruceLeroysLowKick

Cecil Peoples gave it to black top by unanimous decision Phone Post
3/23/13 4:58 PM
elliotc

Thanks for posting Phone Post
3/23/13 5:00 PM
Frenchman

In Phone Post
3/23/13 5:04 PM
And Wagners Cut

AlexanderTheGOAT -
GARRYD -

well its true mate , in the uk you call anyone N1gger/pikey/paki/gyppo etc and under the same ethnic laws you can go to jail .

No I believe you, but that a stupid fucking law imo. Lol the UK is a police state for sure... Phone Post
This coming from an American? Phone Post
3/23/13 5:20 PM
ferox13
775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GARRYD -
ferox13 -
GARRYD - 
Cyril Jeff - 

do ye like deegs?

What mason and smith ?
Mate I am telling u they are English gypsies from well know northern family's , my family knows both family's , the one tall lad with thy hat is pro boxer Hosea Burton BTW . Phone Post
The name they mentioned that the fight was over was 'Winnie Francis'. Never heard the name Winnie outside of the Irish traveller community. Phone Post
3/23/13 5:22 PM
ferox13

Not saying u are wrong as u seem to know the familys but that was my reasoning. Phone Post
3/23/13 5:22 PM
HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At least they settled their differences in a honourable way.

But the elevator doesn't go to the top floor know what I'm saying. Phone Post
3/23/13 6:21 PM
NAAFS
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental - At least they settled their differences in a honourable way.

But the elevator doesn't go to the top floor know what I'm saying. Phone Post
L8 Phone Post
3/23/13 6:23 PM
NAAFS
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry ^ I quoted you by mistake. Was just trying to sub Phone Post
3/23/13 6:30 PM
GARRYD

ferox13 - 
GARRYD -
ferox13 -
GARRYD - 
Cyril Jeff - 

do ye like deegs?

What mason and smith ?
The name they mentioned that the fight was over was 'Winnie Francis'. Never heard the name Winnie outside of the Irish traveller community. Phone Post

I think the Francis they are on about mate are Big Henry Francis family from up north ,real hard family them ,i think Henry fought Bartley Gorman to a draw ,although it was when Gorman was old and had cancer i believe .
Henry looks a bit like Lenny Maclean...the family is english btw .
3/23/13 6:52 PM
STANDnBANG

Good fight but this is the best gypsy fight http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?client=mv-google&layout=mobile&v=v9mwg6F3Gkk&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fm.youtube.com%2F&has_verified=1
3/23/13 6:55 PM
HectorOfTroy
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IN

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.