UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The Best Gypsy bare fist fight on youtube !

3/23/13 7:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
3rdLion
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AlexanderTheGOAT - 
3rdLion -
AlexanderTheGOAT -  LOL AT THE UK POLICE STATE. That guy who was bragging about how you could get arrested for saying pikey/gyppo, what a fool! Who brags about that? What a stupid fucking law.. Phone Post

You're not going to get charged with anything meaningful, much less a police state than having drones above your heads.
Don't get me started on the US, but LOL at having word police on patrol. Your country has the strictness of a fucking kindergarten class Phone Post

where are you from?
3/23/13 9:13 PM
Attack Dawg
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub for later

3/23/13 9:22 PM
Roy Batty
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In!
3/23/13 9:29 PM
ChicagoTom
337 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Couldn't understand a god damn thing they said at the end of the fight Phone Post
3/23/13 9:30 PM
Flexo
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subd Phone Post
3/23/13 10:12 PM
elcornjr
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
3/23/13 11:35 PM
Another Foob
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I always wondered whatever happened to Keith Hackney.
3/24/13 2:18 AM
Blowtorch19
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, pikey GSP just kept landing that right. When the documentary "knuckle" was described to me. This is what I thought all the fights in the movie were going to be like. Phone Post
3/24/13 2:57 AM
MattyECB
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Babyruth - 
ausgepicht -
InspiritMick - 
ausgepicht - 

While entertaining they go on way too long. They just don't have the killer instinct. When you compare these videos to what Kimbo, Masvidal and gang were doing in backyards in Florida, and some of the Felony Fights, the contrast is even more glaring.   Even Rednecks in Florida know that there are more than two angles. Watching this pikey fights, everything is forward and backward. Nothing lateral, hardly any jabbing or body attacks, no profiling but squared shoulders, no chin tucking, etc. There's no doubting how tough they are because they keep on going, but they just aren't that exciting and KOs are rare.

don't get me wrong, but you are talking out of your fucking arse. I'm not saying one is better than the other but you are just seeing what you wanna see. There were plenty of jabs and obvious tidy boxing and not bad foot work in this particular fight. Most decent gypo fighters have spend a large amount of time in good boxing gyms in the UK. Pretty much everything you wrote there was utter shite and could be said of teh fucking Felony fights you were talking about. Gypo fights are significantly tidier than the shit your talking about just by nature. I am going around the houses on this one but really what i am tring to say is shut the fuck up and stop talking shite

I didn't say there weren't any jabs. I said hardly any. If these guys are learning to move backwards in a straight line (you have to be an idiot to think you can move backwards faster than someone can move forward), keep their chins in the air, using no head movement, parry nothing, defend very little, use one rhythm of "you go, then I go.", arm punching, wild swinging and many other piss poor habits in some good boxing gyms in the UK then all of the UK should close its doors out of shame. 

There is rarely a KO in these videos and many go on for 15-20 minutes. All the things I mentioned are clear as day in every video. I'm not making them up. They are facts. You are from the UK and have a soccer mentality so of course are being defensive about it, so don't tell me I see what I want to see. You don't see period.

At least Kimbo, Masvidal, and Felony Fights have KOs. Gypo fights are lame. Not as lame as your English or posting ability, but lame nonetheless. 

I agree with inspirit, probably the rest of the posters, your own community and family, you're an idiot. Phone Post

Or he's been Kimbo's pillow fluffer for a few years. Don't jump to conclusions, the man probably has a good reason to be such a fag.

I mean honestly, Kimbo had the slowest assed boxing. His slips and sweeps were so painful to watch and he'd just waddle like a penguin for footwork in half his street fights. Certainly can't put him on a pedestal above the pikeys
3/24/13 3:11 AM
leftcross619
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSPsShadyHandWraps - The reason you dont see a lot of bodyshots is because its hard as fuck to land on the body in such a wide open space. Most of the time bodyshots are done when you corner someone in the ring. I just found out this bitter reality after a friendly spar on an indoor basketball court.

Machida would be unbeatable with that kind of space. Fucker

hahah the ufc cage is as big as that barn.
3/24/13 3:46 AM
STANDnBANG

GARRYD - 
STANDnBANG - Good fight but this is the best gypsy fight http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?client=mv-google&layout=mobile&v=v9mwg6F3Gkk&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fm.youtube.com%2F&has_verified=1

No chance Your off your head its not even a tenth place to the fight that 18 minute fight was.

Maughan in the black best would murder your guy.
3/24/13 6:44 AM
Dominique Robinson
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That Gypsy in the 1st vid would beat the shit out of me lol Phone Post
3/24/13 7:20 AM
Enemies

Translator please!
3/24/13 10:14 AM
DKielbasa

sub

3/24/13 10:21 AM
BrattMamley
1328 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for later Phone Post
3/24/13 10:46 AM
MattyECB
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

leftcross619 - 
GSPsShadyHandWraps - The reason you dont see a lot of bodyshots is because its hard as fuck to land on the body in such a wide open space. Most of the time bodyshots are done when you corner someone in the ring. I just found out this bitter reality after a friendly spar on an indoor basketball court.

Machida would be unbeatable with that kind of space. Fucker

hahah the ufc cage is as big as that barn.

Man, Machida's already got that insane advantage with the fucking lack of corners in an Octagon, well lack of non-fucking-obtuse angles.

I wish I could see how certain ppl would've fared in Pride. I think the ring is stupid, I like the Octagon, no wierd rope-tangles and creepy latex-gloved japanese men unwrapping bloody fighters...

But godamn I wish I could see bully fighters with straight up murderous KO-Power like Gomi, or who rely on cornering to plant and fire off high volume body-to-head combos like Diaz, just get a chance in the ring.
Four corners make ring awareness so difficult
3/24/13 10:57 AM
Æsbiorn von Øystæin
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The bald guy reminds me of James Quinn's brother but better at fighting. Phone Post
3/24/13 10:59 AM
NomoRomophobia
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good watch!
Loved the dags barking up a storm.
Cardio on Baldy was insane. Phone Post
3/24/13 11:30 AM
KaKaEm

subd
3/24/13 11:41 AM
Zen
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In, love these.

Thanks op! Phone Post
3/24/13 11:45 AM
TheAssMurderer
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

InspiritMick - 

I am watching Snatch right now........fuck it!!!!

Minus well throw in Rock N Rolla for good measure after watching Snatch!

3/24/13 11:52 AM
TheMessiah

Good shit! Phone Post
3/24/13 12:48 PM
fanaticomma
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awww noting like a good bear knuckle fight in a Sunday morning.

Awesome fight!
20 mmins?! are you fucking kidding me?!
Dudes are tough as nails!

Thanks for sharing!!! VTFU.
3/24/13 12:54 PM
Rough Bearing
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In! Phone Post
3/24/13 12:57 PM
roperninja
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.