UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official - Seattle Underground Block

4/21/13 11:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
pennviachoke
1074 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HolyHackZack - Met Ellenberger at San Jose show last night. He promised me he would KO Rory. He promised. Phone Post 3.0
Yes!! Phone Post
4/22/13 12:07 AM
RickStorm
1630 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
theken206 - 
GSPeedDownMyThroat - Which ogers are gonna blaze that night? Phone Post 3.0

I think the question is more like who won't be getting blazed that night lol.

Though this time around I might not have giant hash blunt and a bunch of key arena miller lite to the dime for breakfast hehe.

Shit starts so early but we should deffly designate a pre funk smoke spot for the heads to meet up this time!

I wont be blazing....

I'll be a drinkin though

I'm gonna try to get down there a day early this time. Hopefully we can all meet up

4/22/13 12:12 AM
JoeMimic
569 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -
theken206 - 

Though this time around I might not have giant hash blunt and a bunch of key arena miller lite to the dime for breakfast hehe.

Shit starts so early but we should deffly designate a pre funk smoke spot for the heads to meet up this time!

I wont be blazing....

I'll be a drinkin though

I'm gonna try to get down there a day early this time. Hopefully we can all meet up

You better sucka haha. Phone Post
4/22/13 12:57 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 
theken206 - 

I wont be blazing....

I'll be a drinkin though

I'm not a blazer myself. Definitely try and come down! I'm sure Reggie and I will be doing the weighins too, we should set something up. :) 

4/22/13 1:01 AM
the geek
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
RickStorm - 
theken206 - 

I wont be blazing....

I'll be a drinkin though

I'm not a blazer myself. Definitely try and come down! I'm sure Reggie and I will be doing the weighins too, we should set something up. :) 

I don't even drink let alone blaze. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 1:08 AM
RickStorm
1630 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - 
Krs10KO.com -
RickStorm - 
theken206 - 

I wont be blazing....

I'll be a drinkin though

I don't even drink let alone blaze. Phone Post 3.0

oh yeah, thats right... youre the DD lol

4/22/13 1:10 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Geek- I thought I was getting you all drunked up in NJ?? I am disappoint. 

4/22/13 1:20 AM
the geek
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - 

Haha, sorry. Haven't had a drink in about 15 years. But on the positive side I'm naturally pretty loopy, so I won't be a buzz kill lol.
4/22/13 1:21 AM
RickStorm

JoeMimic - 
RickStorm -

I wont be blazing....

I'll be a drinkin though

It's going to depend on if the guy I driving down with can get the day off work. But if all possible we'll be there early.

4/22/13 1:44 AM
c simon
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I may drink...blaze....snort a little xyience in the parking lot.

-evil eye Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 1:57 AM
RickStorm

c simon - I may drink...blaze....snort a little xyience in the parking lot.

-evil eye Phone Post 3.0

haha! fuck it! Im down for some xyience lol

4/22/13 2:16 AM
JoeMimic
569 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -
JoeMimic - 
RickStorm -

I wont be blazing....

I'll be a drinkin though

It's going to depend on if the guy I driving down with can get the day off work. But if all possible we'll be there early.

Sounds good. I'm hoping to get in on Thursday but the hotel I like to book didn't have rooms for Thursday through Sunday. I keep checking in on it though so I'll probably be in Friday-Sunday Phone Post
4/22/13 2:30 AM
Krs10KO.com

the geek - 
Krs10KO.com - 

Haha, sorry. Haven't had a drink in about 15 years. But on the positive side I'm naturally pretty loopy, so I won't be a buzz kill lol.

I think we will be just fine. I used to have a pretty big tolerance for a tiny chick. But I haven't since my surgery so I'm probably a lightweight! 

4/22/13 7:23 PM
saucylv33
769 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get ready!! Wolf tickets for the UG block will go on sale Thursday, May 16th.
4/22/13 7:26 PM
the geek

saucylv33 - Get ready!! Wolf tickets for the UG block will go on sale Thursday, May 16th.
Do we have to pay taxes on said wolf tickets? Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 7:29 PM
saucylv33
769 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't escape the tax man.
4/22/13 7:39 PM
HolyHackZack
355 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bittersweet, because you are also telling me where my paycheck is going next month. Thanks saucy! Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 7:52 PM
JoeMimic

saucylv33 - Get ready!! Wolf tickets for the UG block will go on sale Thursday, May 16th.
War Saucy! Phone Post
4/22/13 7:56 PM
JoeMimic

What price did we end up doing? Phone Post
4/22/13 8:09 PM
saucylv33

Ticket prices haven't been set yet.
4/22/13 8:13 PM
JoeMimic

saucylv33 - Ticket prices haven't been set yet.
Ahh okay I thought not :-) Phone Post
4/22/13 9:41 PM
War Potato
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm back in this! Can't remember who I got my ticket from but he is a Vancouver Canada uger Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 9:46 PM
aces_taylor
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone gonna be down for a UG meetup at a local bar Friday? Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 10:38 PM
JoeMimic

aces_taylor - Anyone gonna be down for a UG meetup at a local bar Friday? Phone Post 3.0
In. Phone Post
4/22/13 10:55 PM
Krs10KO.com

Im sure Wreckker and I will be up for something like that :)  

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.