UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official - Seattle Underground Block

4/22/13 11:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rummy
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unless something unforseen comes up I'm down for a drink or eight on Friday. 

4/22/13 11:50 PM
aces_taylor
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone been to the Taphouse in Seattle? Cool place, they have around 150 beers on tap and lots of nice looking ladies that tend the bar. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 1:08 AM
JoeMimic
606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aces_taylor - Anyone been to the Taphouse in Seattle? Cool place, they have around 150 beers on tap and lots of nice looking ladies that tend the bar. Phone Post 3.0
Have not been there. If anyone is looking for a straight restaurant to eat that's near the arena check out Peso's. It's always super busy, the staff is cute, and their food is amazing. Phone Post
4/23/13 1:32 AM
Strugglezworth
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aces_taylor - Anyone been to the Taphouse in Seattle? Cool place, they have around 150 beers on tap and lots of nice looking ladies that tend the bar. Phone Post 3.0

I took some friends from out of town there it was a pretty cool place, and I had a few beer samplers, not too bad
4/23/13 1:35 AM
RickStorm
1829 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
rummy - 

Or 10

May 16th is perfect date for tickets to go on sale for me!

and yeah were down for a friday night get together

Saucy you are the best!

4/23/13 1:36 AM
JoeMimic
606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -
rummy - 

Or 10

Saucy you are the best!

Let's go now! Phone Post
4/23/13 1:49 AM
KrisDonahoo
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aces_taylor - Anyone been to the Taphouse in Seattle? Cool place, they have around 150 beers on tap and lots of nice looking ladies that tend the bar. Phone Post 3.0
This place is awesome, The Pete introduced me when we were in Seattle for Louis CK a few months back. Regardless of location, I'm sure we'll be in for a Friday night UG debacle. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 3:26 AM
aces_taylor
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic -
Have not been there. If anyone is looking for a straight restaurant to eat that's near the arena check out Peso's. It's always super busy, the staff is cute, and their food is amazing. Phone Post
Pesos is also very cool. That used to be one of my favorite restaurants to go to when I was going to UW. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 9:28 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aces_taylor - Anyone been to the Taphouse in Seattle? Cool place, they have around 150 beers on tap and lots of nice looking ladies that tend the bar. Phone Post 3.0

I like this idea. Mmmm beer :) 

Thanks Saucy for putting this together! 

4/23/13 12:48 PM
JoeMimic

I'm game to go wherever this is going to be awesome. Phone Post
4/23/13 1:03 PM
rummy
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KrisDonahoo - 
This place is awesome, The Pete introduced me when we were in Seattle for Louis CK a few months back. Regardless of location, I'm sure we'll be in for a Friday night UG debacle. Phone Post 3.0

http://www.taphousegrill.com/index.html

4/23/13 1:05 PM
rummy

JoeMimic - 
RickStorm -
rummy - 

Or 10

Saucy you are the best!

Let's go now! Phone Post

Ha, this is going to be fun.

4/23/13 1:07 PM
RickStorm
1829 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/23/13 1:07 PM

Leghound took a few of us to a pretty darn good BBQ place too. I forget what it was called but Im sure he'll chime in.

4/23/13 1:11 PM
JoeMimic

rummy -
JoeMimic - 
RickStorm -
rummy - 

Or 10

Saucy you are the best!

Let's go now! Phone Post

Ha, this is going to be fun.

It's my next real vacation I'm already counting down the days :-) Phone Post
4/23/13 1:55 PM
rummy

I end up at BTP quite a bit

http://belltownpizza.net/

It certainly doesn't have 160 beers on tap but it's a solid bar/pizza joint in the heart of Belltown.

4/23/13 1:56 PM
saucylv33
834 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yves Edwards vs. Spencer Fisher
4/23/13 1:57 PM
BrewBarry
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ LOVE IT!

4/23/13 1:59 PM
BrewBarry
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So The King is coming out of retirement already? :)

4/23/13 2:03 PM
JoeMimic

saucylv33 - Yves Edwards vs. Spencer Fisher
Fuck yes! Great fight and I'm a fan of both guys. Phone Post
4/23/13 2:12 PM
RickStorm

saucylv33 - Yves Edwards vs. Spencer Fisher

Nice!!

4/23/13 2:17 PM
pulvera
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This card is shaping up to be an old school MFS reunion! I am taking Robbie and Monte and Jens to the Mariners that week, but would definately drag Jens' ass with me to the Taphouse or somewhere else (UG's Call) on Friday night. Anyone here want to try to get Jens Seattlefaced?
4/23/13 2:26 PM
RickStorm

pulvera - This card is shaping up to be an old school MFS reunion! I am taking Robbie and Monte and Jens to the Mariners that week, but would definately drag Jens' ass with me to the Taphouse or somewhere else (UG's Call) on Friday night. Anyone here want to try to get Jens Seattlefaced?

Abel... it would be an honor to get you and Jens Seattlefaced!!!

Meeting ya'll would be an honor as well!

-Until Seattlefaced

4/23/13 4:08 PM
rummy

RickStorm - 
pulvera - This card is shaping up to be an old school MFS reunion! I am taking Robbie and Monte and Jens to the Mariners that week, but would definately drag Jens' ass with me to the Taphouse or somewhere else (UG's Call) on Friday night. Anyone here want to try to get Jens Seattlefaced?

-Until Seattlefaced

this

4/23/13 4:40 PM
JoeMimic

RickStorm -

-Until Seattlefaced

Oh man.... Let's get weird! Phone Post
4/23/13 5:47 PM
DontBeScaredGomi
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so far away but counting down the days already!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.