UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official - Seattle Underground Block

4/26/13 5:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JoeMimic
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt!
4/26/13 5:45 PM
JoeMimic
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ed Herman/Trevor Smith added!

War Shortfuse! Phone Post
4/26/13 7:36 PM
theken206
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whilst this card may not "look" as stacked on paper as the last one........ It is going to craaaaaaack off at the key once more IMO :)
4/26/13 7:48 PM
JoeMimic

theken206 - Whilst this card may not "look" as stacked on paper as the last one........ It is going to craaaaaaack off at the key once more IMO :)
Yeah even the first which lost a little name luster when Tito dropped out was still packed for prelims. I can't fuckin wait! Phone Post
4/26/13 8:02 PM
Strugglezworth
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel like they could put any sort of card together and they know it will be packed, because we love that mma up here, I will still be going nuts in the UG section
4/26/13 8:03 PM
Bentleysuper8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fox cards are turning out to be better than most PPVs. Fighters are hungry.
4/27/13 5:14 AM
JoeMimic

Strugglezworth - I feel like they could put any sort of card together and they know it will be packed, because we love that mma up here, I will still be going nuts in the UG section

Exactly this sir. Vtfu!
4/29/13 11:10 AM
RickStorm
1680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Yay!

100% confirmed me and the guy that went last time are going. This time I'll be there on friday, which means I'll be rested up for saturday night.

Let's see you youngsters keep up with the ole' man this time haha!

4/29/13 11:45 AM
bagger
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh now this is very tempting! I must have passed over this thread a few times thinking it was in reference to the last Seattle event.
4/29/13 11:48 AM
RickStorm
1680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bagger - Oh now this is very tempting! I must have passed over this thread a few times thinking it was in reference to the last Seattle event.

Do it!

4/29/13 12:46 PM
JoeMimic

RickStorm -

Yay!

100% confirmed me and the guy that went last time are going. This time I'll be there on friday, which means I'll be rested up for saturday night.

Good to hear, looking forward to meeting you sir. Phone Post
4/30/13 11:49 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Before I start making any threads has anyone seen Wreckker posting anywhere since yesterday?? Thanks

4/30/13 11:52 AM
RickStorm

Krs10KO.com - 

Before I start making any threads has anyone seen Wreckker posting anywhere since yesterday?? Thanks

PM sent

4/30/13 11:52 AM
RickStorm

JoeMimic - 
RickStorm -

Yay!

Good to hear, looking forward to meeting you sir. Phone Post

You too my friend

4/30/13 11:56 AM
DW
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 

Yay!

Dont let your mouth write checks your ass cant cash!

:)

4/30/13 11:58 AM
RickStorm

DW - 
RickStorm - 

Yay!

Dont let your mouth write checks your ass cant cash!

:)

LOL

Oh I'll be ready.... My T-Levels with be off the charts!

4/30/13 12:28 PM
JoeMimic

17 days until the UG ticket block goes on sale. Phone Post
4/30/13 1:12 PM
Bispings#1mate
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

any guesses on whether the tickets will be around the same price or higher/lower this time around?

4/30/13 1:34 PM
aces_taylor
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let me know how this is going down, me and my 2 brothers are going, both friday night and saturday,and we live 20 mins away from the Key and the Taphouse. We can give a ride if a fellow UGer' needs one. Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 1:40 PM
JoeMimic

Bispings#1mate -

any guesses on whether the tickets will be around the same price or higher/lower this time around?

I would imagine around the same. I'm guessing pricing will be released shortly. Phone Post
4/30/13 1:40 PM
JoeMimic

aces_taylor - Let me know how this is going down, me and my 2 brothers are going, both friday night and saturday,and we live 20 mins away from the Key and the Taphouse. We can give a ride if a fellow UGer' needs one. Phone Post 3.0
Let's do Taphouse man! Phone Post
4/30/13 1:46 PM
TheKidAintMine
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
4/30/13 1:54 PM
aces_taylor
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic -
aces_taylor - Let me know how this is going down, me and my 2 brothers are going, both friday night and saturday,and we live 20 mins away from the Key and the Taphouse. We can give a ride if a fellow UGer' needs one. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I originally threw the Taphouse ideal out there, but we can also do the Fox Sports Grill. Or whatever else you guys' wanna do. But we're 100% in for a crazy weekend. Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 1:58 PM
Bispings#1mate
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic - 
Bispings#1mate -

I would imagine around the same. I'm guessing pricing will be released shortly. Phone Post

lets hope so prices were pretty good last time around

4/30/13 2:25 PM
JoeMimic

aces_taylor -
JoeMimic -
Yeah I originally threw the Taphouse ideal out there, but we can also do the Fox Sports Grill. Or whatever else you guys' wanna do. But we're 100% in for a crazy weekend. Phone Post 3.0
I'm up for whatever, I'm staying a few blocks from the Key but my group doesn't mind a taxi ride. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.