UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official - Seattle Underground Block

4/30/13 2:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RickStorm
1749 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

you already get a room Joe?

Were gonna try to get a room across the street from key, and thinking about riding the train this time

4/30/13 2:38 PM
DW
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im literally 5 minutes from the airport so if anyone is flying in and needs a ride send me a PM so we can work it out. 

4/30/13 2:48 PM
JoeMimic
593 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -

you already get a room Joe?

Were gonna try to get a room across the street from key, and thinking about riding the train this time

Sadly I booked a room about four days after Saucy's original post. Thinking about riding the train up as well $24 from pdx to Seattle is a nice deal. Phone Post
4/30/13 2:53 PM
RickStorm
1749 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool.. Richards in charge of getting rooms, im doing the tickets, so I guess Ill let him know to get on it =)

4/30/13 2:58 PM
RickStorm

Whatcha gonna wear Joe?

I'm thinking my eddie bauer boot cut jeans, and getting the new UG shirt

Having a hard time typing that without laughing out loud...

4/30/13 4:08 PM
theken206
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic -  17 days until the UG ticket block goes on sale. Phone Post

Allll praiiiise be to Allah! Or the flying spaghetti monster...... Or what ever.
4/30/13 4:09 PM
JoeMimic
593 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -

Whatcha gonna wear Joe?

Designer jeans and my finest affliction bedazzled button down! Phone Post
4/30/13 4:12 PM
RickStorm

LOL

4/30/13 4:37 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic -
RickStorm -

Whatcha gonna wear Joe?

Black mini. Black high boots. Super tight hot pink fighter tank top. I'm also going to die my hair blonde. Isn't that what most of the chicks into MMA look like? Wait, that's just the fighter groupies by me. My bad. Phone Post
4/30/13 4:39 PM
JoeMimic

Krs10KO.com -
JoeMimic -
RickStorm -

Whatcha gonna wear Joe?

Black mini. Black high boots. Super tight hot pink fighter tank top. I'm also going to die my hair blonde. Isn't that what most of the chicks into MMA look like? Wait, that's just the fighter groupies by me. My bad. Phone Post
I had almost forgotten Jenny Friedman made the last one in Seattle. Thanks a lot! Phone Post
RickStorm

Krs10KO.com - 
JoeMimic -
RickStorm -

Whatcha gonna wear Joe?

Long sleeve imo... cover the elbows yanno =)

rummy
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - 
JoeMimic -
RickStorm -

Whatcha gonna wear Joe?

Great, that's what I was going to wear.  Now I have to come up with a new outfit and my black mini is my favorite.

4/30/13 4:49 PM
JoeMimic

I might just buy a rash guard and wear that into the event incase anyone questions whether I trane ufc or not. Phone Post
4/30/13 5:03 PM
RickStorm

At least this time it wont be so cold outside.

4/30/13 5:20 PM
Leghound
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aces_taylor - 
JoeMimic -
aces_taylor - Let me know how this is going down, me and my 2 brothers are going, both friday night and saturday,and we live 20 mins away from the Key and the Taphouse. We can give a ride if a fellow UGer' needs one. Phone Post 3.0
Let's do Taphouse man! Phone Post
Yeah I originally threw the Taphouse ideal out there, but we can also do the Fox Sports Grill. Or whatever else you guys' wanna do. But we're 100% in for a crazy weekend. Phone Post 3.0

Stick with the Taphouse, at least it's got local roots

4/30/13 5:26 PM
JoeMimic

RickStorm -

At least this time it wont be so cold outside.

Yeah that was fun waiting for the meet and greet and having no idea what we're doing and it's cold and it starts raining. Gotta love our weather! Phone Post
4/30/13 6:38 PM
wreckker
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will bring plenty of herbal medicine to insure silliness and whatever ekse kinda mood you guys wanna smoke yourselves into Phone Post
4/30/13 6:47 PM
RickStorm

wreckker -  I will bring plenty of herbal medicine to insure silliness and whatever ekse kinda mood you guys wanna smoke yourselves into Phone Post

Just make damn sure you bring yourself brother!

4/30/13 10:50 PM
JoeMimic

"A lightweight matchup between Aaron Riley (30-13-1 MMA, 3-5 UFC) and Justin Salas (10-4 MMA, 1-1 UFC) is the latest addition to the UFC on FOX 8 lineup."

Welcome back Aaron Riley!

Demetrious Johnson vs. John Moraga - for UFC flyweight title
Jake Ellenberger vs. Rory MacDonald
Liz Carmouche vs. Miesha Tate
Robbie Lawler vs. Tarec Saffiedine
Mac Danzig vs. Melvin Guillard
Danny Castillo vs. Bobby Green
Germaine de Randamie vs. Julie Kedzie
Michael Chiesa vs. Reza Madadi
Yves Edwards vs. Spencer Fisher
Matt Mitrione vs. Brendan Schaub
Ed Herman vs. Trevor Smith
Aaron Riley vs. Justin Salas
5/1/13 2:23 AM
Captain Epic
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic - "A lightweight matchup between Aaron Riley (30-13-1 MMA, 3-5 UFC) and Justin Salas (10-4 MMA, 1-1 UFC) is the latest addition to the UFC on FOX 8 lineup."

Welcome back Aaron Riley!

Demetrious Johnson vs. John Moraga - for UFC flyweight title
Jake Ellenberger vs. Rory MacDonald
Liz Carmouche vs. Miesha Tate
Robbie Lawler vs. Tarec Saffiedine
Mac Danzig vs. Melvin Guillard
Danny Castillo vs. Bobby Green
Germaine de Randamie vs. Julie Kedzie
Michael Chiesa vs. Reza Madadi
Yves Edwards vs. Spencer Fisher
Matt Mitrione vs. Brendan Schaub
Ed Herman vs. Trevor Smith
Aaron Riley vs. Justin Salas

think you that the ellenberger vs macdonald set as the co-main event? or that we might be getting one more fight added? ps i'm wearing designer jeans with either my green venum shirt or blue form tee and thinking about writing WEC NEVER DIE on my chest. thanks for asking

5/1/13 2:29 AM
RickStorm

lol Captain..

Thanks Joe for the updates.. this has turned into a great card

5/1/13 2:47 AM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Last time i went alone because no one else had any money, but this time two of my brothers will come and i'm also getting some herb. What are you guys going to smoke the herb out of? Phone Post
5/1/13 3:05 AM
Bispings#1mate
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A bag of ricin -  Last time i went alone because no one else had any money, but this time two of my brothers will come and i'm also getting some herb. What are you guys going to smoke the herb out of? Phone Post

westley pipes?

5/1/13 1:00 PM
JoeMimic

That's what 12 fights already? I suppose they might add one more but if they did I don't think it would be a Co main event type fight. I'd give my left maple nut to see Chael/Wandy here but my guess is that's going to Boston for the first card on Fox Sports 1. Phone Post
5/1/13 1:05 PM
saucylv33
793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ellenberger vs. MacDonald is the co-main.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.