UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official - Seattle Underground Block

5/1/13 1:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JoeMimic
593 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saucylv33 - Ellenberger vs. MacDonald is the co-main.
Thank you :-) Phone Post
5/1/13 1:20 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic -
Love this fight! So what happens if Rory wins and GSP beats Hendricks? They said they wouldn't fight. Id rather see an Anderson / Bones super fight then Silva GSP. Just my thoughts as I'm stuck in traffic. Carry on... Phone Post
5/1/13 1:48 PM
DW
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A bag of ricin -  Last time i went alone because no one else had any money, but this time two of my brothers will come and i'm also getting some herb. What are you guys going to smoke the herb out of? Phone Post

Regular flavor Swisher Sweet Cigarillos

5/2/13 12:30 PM
JoeMimic
593 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt! Phone Post
5/2/13 12:46 PM
aces_taylor
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
JoeMimic -
Love this fight! So what happens if Rory wins and GSP beats Hendricks? They said they wouldn't fight. Id rather see an Anderson / Bones super fight then Silva GSP. Just my thoughts as I'm stuck in traffic. Carry on... Phone Post
I guess that gsp/rory don't really train together that much anymore. Each kinda stays on opposite sides of tri-star, because they know that they might have to fight each other one day. And you can see that gsp has been training a lot at Renzos lately too. Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 1:01 PM
JoeMimic

aces_taylor -
Krs10KO.com -
JoeMimic -
I guess that gsp/rory don't really train together that much anymore. Each kinda stays on opposite sides of tri-star, because they know that they might have to fight each other one day. And you can see that gsp has been training a lot at Renzos lately too. Phone Post 3.0
Well let's just have Rory get starched by Ellenberger in Seattle and we don't have to hear about it for awhile! Phone Post
5/2/13 8:43 PM
saucylv33
793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Same section will be same price - $125.
5/2/13 8:51 PM
theken206
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saucylv33 - Same section will be same price - $125.

Yeeeeeeeeah Boiiiii :)

I rove you Beth!!!

PS......

RIP June Carter DontBeScared Gomi's liver now that he is no longer a minor!
5/2/13 8:55 PM
DW
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theken206 - 

I rove you Beth!!!

PS......

hey mofucka hit me up and let me know what the dealio is with tix, we buyin together again?

also for a ASoIaF update :)

5/2/13 8:57 PM
Bispings#1mate
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theken206 -

I rove you Beth!!!

PS......

I am don't be scared Gomi I lost pickin belcher :/ my buddy and fellow poster nappyshizno will also be 21 just in time lol time to get smashed Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 9:12 PM
KrisDonahoo
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saucylv33 - Same section will be same price - $125.
Awesome. Voted up. Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 9:36 PM
JoeMimic

saucylv33 - Same section will be same price - $125.
You're the best! Phone Post
5/2/13 10:09 PM
theken206
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DW - 
theken206 - 

I rove you Beth!!!

PS......

hey mofucka hit me up and let me know what the dealio is with tix, we buyin together again?

also for a ASoIaF update :)

Yup yup I certainly don't see why not, as I'm not trying to wait on anyone else to get they shit together come ticket time.

I know Davids bitch ass is in for one for sure. Same crew as last time?, wassup with Shane he in for round 2?

I'm assuming 6 seat chunks once more Saucy?

and we are keeping the order code out of this thread and in the PMs right?

Is it July already or what?!
5/3/13 12:50 PM
saucylv33
793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does someone want to volunteer to private message the code or I can just make a new thread with the details. I think there was only one set of tickets that were resold.
5/3/13 1:29 PM
JoeMimic

saucylv33 - Does someone want to volunteer to private message the code or I can just make a new thread with the details. I think there was only one set of tickets that were resold.
I'm willing to volunteer if needed. Phone Post
5/3/13 2:22 PM
HolyHackZack
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I missed out on the UG block last year, did it sell out that day? Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 2:30 PM
RickStorm
1749 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/03/13 2:32 PM
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
saucylv33 - Does someone want to volunteer to private message the code or I can just make a new thread with the details. I think there was only one set of tickets that were resold.

I can do it.. 1/2 of them I can text lol

I shouldnt have nothing blocking my PMs to anyone on the forum

5/3/13 2:32 PM
RickStorm
1749 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saucy... Check your PM's

5/3/13 2:41 PM
saucylv33

HolyHackZack - I missed out on the UG block last year, did it sell out that day? Phone Post 3.0

The block was open for a 48 hour period and it did sell out.

For this one:

Start - Thursday, May 16th at 10 am pt
End - Monday, May 20th at 6:00 pm pt
Ticket limit - 6

5/3/13 2:42 PM
saucylv33

RickStorm - 

Saucy... Check your PM's

I just hit you back.
5/3/13 2:54 PM
RickStorm

saucylv33 - 
RickStorm - 

Saucy... Check your PM's

I just hit you back.

Thank you and will do =)

5/3/13 3:59 PM
RickStorm

I'm gonna start PMing everyone in this thread with more information.

If I miss you, speak up!!

5/3/13 4:00 PM
pennviachoke
1119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -

I'm gonna start PMing everyone in this thread with more information.

If I miss you, speak up!!

I would like a pm as well..even though I'm not going I would like to pretend that I am..thank you. Phone Post
5/3/13 4:01 PM
the geek
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll wait for my PM :)

5/3/13 4:10 PM
bagger
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll be waiting as well....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.