UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official - Seattle Underground Block

5/10/13 11:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We should all at one point in the event just chant UG or underground. Maybe we'll get camera time. Phone Post
5/11/13 12:14 AM
HolyHackZack
349 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic - 
HolyHackZack -

While I was looking forward to sitting amongst the UG crowd I fried on mushrooms for the first time in like 5 years last night and made some drastic decisions. I think I'm going to buy twice as many of the $75 tickets and give the rest out to my friends that never had the money or the motivation to go. I'll sneak over and steal someones seat till I get told otherwise though, win-win.

Hmm I smell a ug fundraiser lol Phone Post

And things like this are why the UG is the best online community I've ever seen :-) While seeing the fights from awesome seats means as much to me as anyone I really just wanted to do something nice for some people that deserve it, so asking for money to aid in our entertainment doesn't seem right .

That being said, I spoke with the buddy I had in mind about going to the fights and mostly he is worried about who will watch his kids. They are sick with cystic fibrosis and all his time, money and energy have gone into supporting them. He showed me this video that he had made and I thought if the UG really wanted to do an MMA fan a solid just a take a minute to hear about the cause. Thanks guys :-)

5/11/13 6:19 AM
JoeMimic
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aces_taylor -
JoeMimic - Bump Phone Post
Are you from Seattle? Phone Post 3.0
No I'm from Salem, Oregon sir. Phone Post
5/11/13 8:35 AM
JoeMimic
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/11/13 8:36 AM
HolyHackZack - 
JoeMimic - 
HolyHackZack -

While I was looking forward to sitting amongst the UG crowd I fried on mushrooms for the first time in like 5 years last night and made some drastic decisions. I think I'm going to buy twice as many of the $75 tickets and give the rest out to my friends that never had the money or the motivation to go. I'll sneak over and steal someones seat till I get told otherwise though, win-win.

Hmm I smell a ug fundraiser lol Phone Post

And things like this are why the UG is the best online community I've ever seen :-) While seeing the fights from awesome seats means as much to me as anyone I really just wanted to do something nice for some people that deserve it, so asking for money to aid in our entertainment doesn't seem right .

That being said, I spoke with the buddy I had in mind about going to the fights and mostly he is worried about who will watch his kids. They are sick with cystic fibrosis and all his time, money and energy have gone into supporting them. He showed me this video that he had made and I thought if the UG really wanted to do an MMA fan a solid just a take a minute to hear about the cause. Thanks guys :-)

Big dust storm at my office all of a sudden.

Donated what I could fren.
5/11/13 7:13 PM
JoeMimic

77 days! Ttt! Phone Post
5/11/13 7:36 PM
Strugglezworth
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic -  77 days! Ttt! Phone Post

Pumped, I think I vote you up every time I see you post, except when you clown on Rory lol

5/11/13 7:51 PM
JoeMimic

Strugglezworth -
JoeMimic -  77 days! Ttt! Phone Post

Pumped, I think I vote you up every time I see you post, except when you clown on Rory lol

I would never Phone Post
5/11/13 8:00 PM
HolyHackZack
349 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow I really wasn't expecting that, I had only promised to get some eyes on the video for Brian. You are an awesome dude JoeMimic, I'll buy drinks if I'm allowed into the secret bar in Seattle. Dusty day in Oregon today... When I'm at a computer I'll make a thread to get some more eyes on it. Thanks again guys :-) Phone Post 3.0
5/11/13 8:09 PM
JoeMimic

HolyHackZack - Wow I really wasn't expecting that, I had only promised to get some eyes on the video for Brian. You are an awesome dude JoeMimic, I'll buy drinks if I'm allowed into the secret bar in Seattle. Dusty day in Oregon today... When I'm at a computer I'll make a thread to get some more eyes on it. Thanks again guys :-) Phone Post 3.0
No problem brotha I've got a little boy and I know if I was in your fren's position I'd be doing the very same worrying and stressing. It's not fair what some of these youngsters have to go through at such a young age. Life is hard enough as it is.

As for Seattle I'll channel my inner Grandma's Boy and say let's fuckin rage! Fly with the seabirds and shit! Phone Post
5/12/13 6:37 AM
theken206
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DW - 
theken206 - Soooo as of this point all my summer plans and ideas and shit I had set up is coming apart at the seems.

My summer in general is looking like its really going to suck a big fat donkey.

time to rob a bank?

You know me all to well hahahaha.

Fuck it just gotta go on hardcore grind mode and go back to work. My doc says the last thing I should be doing rite now is framing houses...... But what does that bitch know, just keep it coming with the vicodin and hodor will go back to killing himself hodoring hahaha.

I'll prollu see you before Thursday but if not I'll wire you the cash for my ticket.
5/13/13 9:30 PM
JoeMimic

theken206 -
DW - 
theken206 - Soooo as of this point all my summer plans and ideas and shit I had set up is coming apart at the seems.

My summer in general is looking like its really going to suck a big fat donkey.

time to rob a bank?

You know me all to well hahahaha.

Fuck it just gotta go on hardcore grind mode and go back to work. My doc says the last thing I should be doing rite now is framing houses...... But what does that bitch know, just keep it coming with the vicodin and hodor will go back to killing himself hodoring hahaha.

I'll prollu see you before Thursday but if not I'll wire you the cash for my ticket.
Get after it! Ttt! Phone Post
5/14/13 6:20 PM
Strugglezworth
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Less than two days till we snag some seats.....woo

5/14/13 6:46 PM
theken206
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Strugglezworth - 

Less than two days till we snag some seats.....woo

yeeeeeeeeee!
5/14/13 6:52 PM
JoeMimic

It's almost TIME! Phone Post
5/14/13 6:54 PM
RickStorm
1603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Speak up if you need password!!!!!!!

5/14/13 7:06 PM
theken206

JoeMimic -  It's almost TIME! Phone Post

Totally read that in Bruce B's voice lol.
5/14/13 9:30 PM
Bentleysuper8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

May 16th at 10am right?
5/14/13 9:59 PM
Captain Epic
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10am pacific time? Phone Post
5/14/13 10:10 PM
theken206

It was last time, going to assume so once more.
5/14/13 10:23 PM
saucylv33
756 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

May 16th at 10 am pt.
5/14/13 11:14 PM
bmarchello
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -

Yes please!!! Phone Post 3.0
5/15/13 12:04 AM
HolyHackZack

Rory vs Ellenberger
Ruthless vs Saffiedine
Tate vs Carmouche
Yves vs Fisher

... these are the ones I find myself most excited for today, whole card looks great though Phone Post 3.0
5/15/13 3:22 AM
JoeMimic

bmarchello - 
RickStorm -

Yes please!!! Phone Post 3.0

Password sent sir!
5/15/13 3:48 AM
JoeMimic

MAIN CARD (FOX, 8 p.m. ET)

Demetrious Johnson vs. John Moraga - for UFC flyweight title
Jake Ellenberger vs. Rory MacDonald
Robbie Lawler vs. Tarec Saffiedine
Liz Carmouche vs. Miesha Tate

PRELIMINARY CARD (FX and Facebook, 4 p.m. ET)

John Albert vs. Yaotzin Meza
Michael Chiesa vs. Jorge Masvidal
Danny Castillo vs. Bobby Green
Mac Danzig vs. Melvin Guillard
Matt Mitrione vs. Brendan Schaub
Yves Edwards vs. Spencer Fisher
Germaine de Randamie vs. Julie Kedzie
Ed Herman vs. Trevor Smith
Aaron Riley vs. Justin Salas

Reza Madadi out of Chiesa fight. Jorge Masvidal stepping in. Also Key Arena is listing a 12:30pm start for this just like last time! Hope everyone is ready haha...

UG block on sale tomorrow morning!!!!
5/15/13 5:18 AM
JoeMimic

Also Rogan's show at the Moore Theater goes on sale today at 10am

Link

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.