UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official - Seattle Underground Block

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/22/13 3:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RickStorm
2548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

fuck! im so sorry..

pm'd back & texted

5/22/13 3:06 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:-( Phone Post
5/22/13 9:20 PM
12SixElbow
844 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - 
RickStorm - 
Krs10KO.com - 

I'm crying reading this thread. So fucking surreal. 

Wait till you have all us dumbasses in one place in real time

Not good tears. PMd you earlier.  I'm on a plane to Seattle right now. It's not good. 

Hey I wrote you back two different messages.

Let me know if you need anything

5/23/13 12:34 AM
theken206
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its already really fucking weird and really fucking sad without wrekker
5/23/13 12:36 AM
RickStorm
2548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theken206 - Its already really fucking weird and really fucking sad without wrekker

yep!

We'll all have a drink and a toast for him

R.I.P.

WRECKKER

5/23/13 6:01 AM
Dumbass JoeMimic
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 
theken206 - Its already really fucking weird and really fucking sad without wrekker

yep!

R.I.P.

WRECKKER

Let's plan on quite a few of those!
5/23/13 6:26 AM
12SixElbow
844 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did he pass?

5/23/13 12:19 PM
RickStorm

12SixElbow - 

Did he pass?

yes.. last night

5/23/13 12:21 PM
RJJH
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dumbass JoeMimic - 
RickStorm - 

yep!

R.I.P.

WRECKKER

Let's plan on quite a few of those!

5/23/13 12:31 PM
Leghound
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 

yep!

R.I.P.

WRECKKER

THIS.

When you rollin' up Mr. Storm?

5/23/13 12:34 PM
RickStorm

Leghound - 
RickStorm - 

yep!

R.I.P.

WRECKKER

THIS.

When you rollin' up Mr. Storm?

Friday morning.. the 26th

Not sure if Im driving or if were going by train. I was going to leave that up to Richard

5/23/13 1:29 PM
sparkuri
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theken206 - Its already really fucking weird and really fucking sad without wrekker
I didn't know him like you, DW, and so many others did. Only from the boards, and he seemed like my kinda guy.
I'm pretty sure it's gonna take every bit of the two months until f.n. to get perspective. More than happy to meet at that corner and toast to his life. Phone Post
5/23/13 3:50 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic

Anyone up for a post weigh-ins get together in honor of Wreckker? I have nothing planned until Rogan at 8 I would love to get together and hear some stories from people. Phone Post
5/23/13 3:52 PM
RickStorm

You know i'll be there. I'll text everyone when we get to town and go from there. Not sure where we are staying yet

5/23/13 4:01 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic

RickStorm -

You know i'll be there. I'll text everyone when we get to town and go from there. Not sure where we are staying yet

I'm in the same boat. I have some stuff booked but I'm waiting to hear back from 12SixElbow to see if he was able to pull any strings haha.

5 Point Cafe that Leghound mentioned seems like it might be a good spot depending on how many people we have. Definitely have to do something though. Phone Post
5/23/13 4:06 PM
RickStorm

Leghound knows all the hot spots, just dont follow behind him while driving. lol He drives like a californian.

I have almost everyones cell number so I'll be in touch with everyone

5/23/13 5:42 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic

RickStorm -

Leghound knows all the hot spots, just dont follow behind him while driving. lol He drives like a californian.

Blinker optional Leghound! Phone Post
5/23/13 5:47 PM
Leghound
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/23/13 5:50 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic - 
RickStorm -

Blinker optional Leghound! Phone Post

Blinker?  The fuck you talking about?  I bought my car when I was still living in CA, didn't spring for the blinker option.  I roll equipped with double birds though.

I'm going to crash at my buddy's crib a few blocks from the Key.  Will party before/after but am going to watch the event somewhere local instead.  I'm down to be tour guide again, only problem is I don't know places that hold a metric shit ton of folks, I usually stay a bit more low key.  That said I can figure it out (or possibly get us a whole joint reserved if people will step up and show up unlike all the asses that RSVP'd for Matt's afterparty and didn't show).  ickstormray should I see if we can get the entire backroom of that BBQ joint reserved?

Also, is there going to be a dfuckingw jr meet and greet again?  If the geek isn't rolling down I'll pack the SLR and lenses to get some UG photo action going.

5/23/13 7:00 PM
Leghound

What's the count on the Seattle section?  I want to try and whip up a lil' something special....

5/23/13 7:02 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic

Leghound -

What's the count on the Seattle section?  I want to try and whip up a lil' something special....

I think last count was 69....seriously.

Oh and Giggity Phone Post
5/23/13 7:06 PM
Leghound

Cool, thanks Dumbass.  Giggity indeed.

5/23/13 7:07 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic

Leghound -

Cool, thanks Dumbass.  Giggity indeed.

You're welcome, it's the least this dumbass could do! Phone Post
5/23/13 7:16 PM
Leghound

Alright Seattle, just doing a little survey here.  Of the 69 (giggity) of you that bought tix how many would be down for a Friday evening get together of some sort?  No lurking, just dropping some $ on beers and maybe some eats under the guise of something bigger? 

Also do we know if there's a meet and greet?  Don't want to have any conflicts with can't miss events.

5/23/13 7:21 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic

Leghound -

Alright Seattle, just doing a little survey here.  Of the 69 (giggity) of you that bought tix how many would be down for a Friday evening get together of some sort?  No lurking, just dropping some $ on beers and maybe some eats under the guise of something bigger? 

Also do we know if there's a meet and greet?  Don't want to have any conflicts with can't miss events.

I'm in and I'd probably have a few friends coming with me. Two of them have accounts but never post (Bastards)
No meet and greet as of now but it seems like those things are coming together much closer to the event these days. Phone Post
5/23/13 8:23 PM
DontBeScaredGomi
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dumbass JoeMimic - 
Leghound -

I'm in and I'd probably have a few friends coming with me. Two of them have accounts but never post (Bastards)
No meet and greet as of now but it seems like those things are coming together much closer to the event these days. Phone Post

lol @ ur non posting bastard friends

who do we gotta contact to get a meet and greet goin?

me and the 2 ogers rollin with me are down to kick up some shit friday, we'll be there early as fuck to watch the weigh ins

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.