UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official - Seattle Underground Block

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/24/13 2:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RJJH
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound - 
RickStorm - 
the geek - BTW folks, after the passing of WRECKER I feel it important to at least make it out to see some of you on Friday. I'm going to try my best and drive down for a few hours to say hi, celebrate Reggie's life, catch up and drive home.

I dont know if you saw my earlier post... but

When you hit Seattle have an empty gas tank and I'll fill it up with company card.. and I'll also buy the coke

No coke.. Pepsi

OH WHERE'S THE LOVE MR. STORM?  MY GAS TANK GOES TO E AS WELL!

unless you arent an OG'er, you run only nothing but E.

LOL.

hook up this canuck with free petrol!

5/24/13 3:01 PM
Leghound
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HEY SEATTLE!  KRS10ko is gonna be in Seattle today/possibly tomorrow and needs someone to get a drink with.  DM her.

5/24/13 7:20 PM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^ I would get that girl drunk if I was in her neck of the woods! One day:)

Cindy

5/24/13 8:06 PM
Leghound
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 

Cindy

I NO RITE??  If I could have rearranged my calls today I would have driven the 3 hours and played tour guide for her, lord knows she deserves it this week.  Hoping she can at least meet up with a few of my buddies to watch the fights tomorrow.

Speaking of getting someone drunk I still need to make it to the post office for you Mrs. O.  I dread that place though!

5/25/13 2:30 AM
Dumbass JoeMimic
789 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
5/27/13 1:34 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound - 
CindyO - 

Cindy

I NO RITE??  If I could have rearranged my calls today I would have driven the 3 hours and played tour guide for her, lord knows she deserves it this week.  Hoping she can at least meet up with a few of my buddies to watch the fights tomorrow.

Speaking of getting someone drunk I still need to make it to the post office for you Mrs. O.  I dread that place though!

You guys are too sweet! Cindy I'm going to PM you. And Leghound- you are just amazing, hooking me up with that room. FYI people, he got me a family rate at a super nice hotel bc I didn't want to impose on Reggie's family. The first two days I was staying in a shit motel with no hot water and the guy looked like a rapist! Im so grateful. Let me know about this week! 

Ive actually decided to stay here a few more days. Crazy story where I'm staying but I actually believe that Reggie did it. I just can't really bring myself to leave. I know it sounds Weird? But I feel like when I go that's it. Its final. Now at least I feel closer to him. So I'll be around Tacoma / Seattle if anyone wants to meet up! Scott we should meet halfway. Although I'd love to see your neck of the woods and meet ur girls. 

I just need to say again how excited Reggie was for the Seattle fights. I knew it, but then His daughter told me. And sister. And even his folks. It was what he was looking forward to the most in longest time. In addition to the fund for the family I have an awesome idea for a t shirt that I thought you guys might wear in his honor!! 

I would love to go. I just don't think I could do it with out him. 

5/27/13 1:38 AM
Dumbass JoeMimic
789 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
Leghound - 
CindyO - 

Cindy

You guys are too sweet! Cindy I'm going to PM you. And Leghound- you are just amazing, hooking me up with that room. FYI people, he got me a family rate at a super nice hotel bc I didn't want to impose on Reggie's family. The first two days I was staying in a shit motel with no hot water and the guy looked like a rapist! Im so grateful. Let me know about this week! 

Ive actually decided to stay here a few more days. Crazy story where I'm staying but I actually believe that Reggie did it. I just can't really bring myself to leave. I know it sounds Weird? But I feel like when I go that's it. Its final. Now at least I feel closer to him. So I'll be around Tacoma / Seattle if anyone wants to meet up! Scott we should meet halfway. Although I'd love to see your neck of the woods and meet ur girls. 

I just need to say again how excited Reggie was for the Seattle fights. I knew it, but then His daughter told me. And sister. And even his folks. It was what he was looking forward to the most in longest time. In addition to the fund for the family I have an awesome idea for a t shirt that I thought you guys might wear in his honor!! 

Reading this made me smile. I'm digging the vibe from your post. Wreckker had a hell of a best friend.

I can't wait to see what your t shirt idea is and I will gladly wear it July 27th. Phone Post
5/27/13 1:48 AM
the geek
407 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - 
Leghound - 
CindyO - 

Cindy

Shoot me a text tomorrow if you can Kristen and we can see if there's any way to meet up. Sadly I'm not able to take time off work for the next two weeks as I'll be doing interviews straight through that time and I can't force all the people to reschedule. But man, I would LOVE to see you again. After Jersey I feel like you became part of my family :)
5/27/13 3:05 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dumbass JoeMimic -
Krs10KO.com -
Leghound - 
CindyO - 

Cindy

Reading this made me smile. I'm digging the vibe from your post. Wreckker had a hell of a best friend.

I can't wait to see what your t shirt idea is and I will gladly wear it July 27th. Phone Post
Yep that's me. I've got a pretty cool vibe. :)
And I know some, but not all bc His daughter is going to design it!!! How incredible is that. Gave me chills. She does art and she's super talented. Actually she was going to school for nursing but Reggie told her follow her heart and now she's majoring in art. But she may have to drop out now. (just another reason the fundraiser will be super important) Crap I'll said I'd stop taking about I've already made like 3 Wreckker threads. Hate to hijack. Sorry.

Scott, I'll text u tomor. I would love to see u! I agree. Youre one of the good ones. You always say the right thing. Was going to call u before in tears midst breakdown. But my mom got the brunt of it. Poor Mama Brown!! Phone Post
5/27/13 3:07 AM
Dumbass JoeMimic

Krs10KO.com -
Dumbass JoeMimic -
Krs10KO.com -
Leghound - 
CindyO - 

Cindy

Yep that's me. I've got a pretty cool vibe. :)
And I know some, but not all bc His daughter is going to design it!!! How incredible is that. Gave me chills. She does art and she's super talented. Actually she was going to school for nursing but Reggie told her follow her heart and now she's majoring in art. But she may have to drop out now. (just another reason the fundraiser will be super important) Crap I'll said I'd stop taking about I've already made like 3 Wreckker threads. Hate to hijack. Sorry.

Scott, I'll text u tomor. I would love to see u! I agree. Youre one of the good ones. You always say the right thing. Was going to call u before in tears midst breakdown. But my mom got the brunt of it. Poor Mama Brown!! Phone Post
That is beyond awesome! Phone Post
5/28/13 9:52 PM
DontBeScaredGomi
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is Tate off the card now that she's doing tuf? Phone Post 3.0
5/28/13 9:56 PM
aces_taylor
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DontBeScaredGomi - Is Tate off the card now that she's doing tuf? Phone Post 3.0
That's what I figured Phone Post 3.0
5/29/13 2:48 PM
RickStorm
2208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Richard just texted me..

Got room reserved for fri & sat near arena

yay!

Im now officially ready to go

5/29/13 4:05 PM
Leghound

Rickstorm, you headed up midday-ish or ??  Trying to figure some things out right now and I definitely want you two Dicks there.

5/29/13 4:06 PM
Leghound

Krs10KO.com - 
Leghound - 
CindyO - 

Cindy

GTFO with that shit!  You'll go and he'll be there in spirit.

5/29/13 4:20 PM
RickStorm
2208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound - 

Rickstorm, you headed up midday-ish or ??  Trying to figure some things out right now and I definitely want you two Dicks there.

Midday-ish?

we'll probably leave around 7 or 8 am friday morning

5/29/13 4:51 PM
Leghound

RickStorm - 
Leghound - 

Midday-ish?

I've seen you drive.  Leaving at 7/8AM puts you up there by....last call? 

5/29/13 4:53 PM
RickStorm

Leghound - 
RickStorm - 
Leghound - 

Midday-ish?

haha!

Those look like the horns on top your old man family wagon

5/29/13 5:31 PM
DW
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 
Leghound - 
RickStorm - 
Leghound - 

Midday-ish?

haha!

Im off work at 1:00 PM on that Friday so I can catch the Weigh ins, but im up for whatever trouble you guys et into. 

Rick, I lost all my contacts in my phone so text me sometime before hand. 

5/29/13 5:33 PM
RickStorm

Just sent text DW

5/29/13 5:40 PM
Leghound

RickStorm - 
Leghound - 
RickStorm - 
Leghound - 

Midday-ish?

haha!

Just don't lose sight of the antlers buddy!

ALL - is everyone free around....say 7PM on that Friday?  Also I'd assume everyone is relatively mobile so we can get away from the (more or less dead to me) area near the venue?

5/29/13 5:45 PM
RickStorm

yeah me and Richard will do whatever but I dont think Im driving my truck this time. Were thinking of riding the train up there.

We can get a cab or if drunk enough...... car-top surfing!

5/29/13 5:47 PM
RJJH
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/29/13 5:47 PM
RickStorm - 

yeah me and Richard will do whatever but I dont think Im driving my truck this time. Were thinking of riding the train up there.

when me and the wife get there on friday (between 6pm - 8pm), we will be more than happy to chauffeur some OG bretheren around town if needed. we got a mini van with at least 4 extra "seats".

also, I will park at the arena so we can get really baked at various times.

5/29/13 5:59 PM
RickStorm

RJJH - 
RickStorm - 

when me and the wife get there on friday (between 6pm - 8pm), we will be more than happy to chauffeur some OG bretheren around town if needed. we got a mini van with at least 4 extra "seats".

also, I will park at the arena so we can get really baked at various times.

Awesome!

5/29/13 7:10 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic

I'm going to Rogan at 8 on Friday so I'll be out for that particular get together. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.