UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official - Seattle Underground Block

7/12/13 11:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dumbass JoeMimic
568 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RJJH - 
Dumbass JoeMimic - 
RickStorm - 
Dumbass JoeMimic - 
RickStorm - 

we have our own bar.. kinda. not the regular beer bar, ours was kinda hidden from everyone and waas a liquor bar

wasnt really any lines

Haha I know it was a joke. I still need to buy a bedazzled tapout shirt for the fight.

lol

my bedazzled pants dont fit since ive gained like 10 lbs.. maybe ill hit the gym harder and stay away from fast food and lose it before 27th

Here are my fight night jeans.

LOL

as I said before, wife and I are the only Canuck's going so I will be dressed in my Canadian Tuxedo!

I expect nothing less from the UG. Class all the way.
7/12/13 11:50 AM
RickStorm
1628 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

bwahahaha!

7/12/13 3:01 PM
RickStorm
1628 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/12/13 3:03 PM
JimmyCordovaJr
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RJJH - 
Dumbass JoeMimic - 
RickStorm - 
Dumbass JoeMimic - 
RickStorm - 

we have our own bar.. kinda. not the regular beer bar, ours was kinda hidden from everyone and waas a liquor bar

wasnt really any lines

Haha I know it was a joke. I still need to buy a bedazzled tapout shirt for the fight.

lol

my bedazzled pants dont fit since ive gained like 10 lbs.. maybe ill hit the gym harder and stay away from fast food and lose it before 27th

Here are my fight night jeans.

LOL

as I said before, wife and I are the only Canuck's going so I will be dressed in my Canadian Tuxedo!

I will be your fellow Canuck coming down too! :)
7/12/13 9:06 PM
Captain Epic
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 
Dumbass JoeMimic - 
RickStorm -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
RickStorm -

dude... that bites!

but I'll let you know what Jamie says

Hey, no worries. I really appreciate the effort, though. Phone Post

ok i heard back from Jamie..

he said he would let me know on friday, he going to orange county to mark munuz gym to work with Uriah Faber that week but should be back before friday

todays wednesday right lol

ill let you know friday the 12th, and if he's going ill buy the ticket and he can pay me back later

That would be epic to have him in the ug section! Phone Post

yeah, Jamie's a very cool dude. Besides One-MMA's boxing coach, he has his Beaverton PAL boxing for Youth's program, plus after his Ultimate Fighter stint, he's getting brought in to alot of big fight camps. He traveling all over the damn place working on MMA fighters boxing.

Would be cool to have him with us.. I owe him a Seattlefaced drunkard LOL

I took my first boxing class at One-MMA yesterday! must be the same guy right? white guy, shaved head, little facial hair? Super nice guy and very helpful if so. BTW I wanted to shout out to my UG bros...i officially TRANE'd!

7/13/13 6:43 AM
Dumbass JoeMimic
568 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/13/13 6:44 AM
7/13/13 9:44 AM
clattymine
409 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dumbass JoeMimic - 
Lol.... I saw the 15 above and thought "man, I have to find a pic of Arnold as that lady in total recall"

Well played vtfu.
7/13/13 9:57 AM
Dumbass JoeMimic

^ Thanks dude VTFU right back!
7/14/13 8:05 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic

13 Phone Post
7/14/13 8:26 PM
RJJH
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/15/13 2:46 AM
theken206
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So close..... Yet so far.
7/15/13 3:46 AM
RickStorm

Captain Epic - 
RickStorm - 
Dumbass JoeMimic - 
RickStorm -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
RickStorm -

dude... that bites!

but I'll let you know what Jamie says

Hey, no worries. I really appreciate the effort, though. Phone Post

ok i heard back from Jamie..

he said he would let me know on friday, he going to orange county to mark munuz gym to work with Uriah Faber that week but should be back before friday

todays wednesday right lol

ill let you know friday the 12th, and if he's going ill buy the ticket and he can pay me back later

That would be epic to have him in the ug section! Phone Post

yeah, Jamie's a very cool dude. Besides One-MMA's boxing coach, he has his Beaverton PAL boxing for Youth's program, plus after his Ultimate Fighter stint, he's getting brought in to alot of big fight camps. He traveling all over the damn place working on MMA fighters boxing.

Would be cool to have him with us.. I owe him a Seattlefaced drunkard LOL

I took my first boxing class at One-MMA yesterday! must be the same guy right? white guy, shaved head, little facial hair? Super nice guy and very helpful if so. BTW I wanted to shout out to my UG bros...i officially TRANE'd!

yep.. thats him and congratulations

7/15/13 4:03 AM
DontBeScaredGomi
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone know of a decent cheap spot to stay downtownish? Phone Post 3.0
7/15/13 1:13 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic

Phone Post
7/15/13 1:53 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic

DontBeScaredGomi - Anyone know of a decent cheap spot to stay downtownish? Phone Post 3.0
Paging theken and leghound! Phone Post
7/15/13 2:09 PM
12SixElbow
615 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DontBeScaredGomi - Anyone know of a decent cheap spot to stay downtownish? Phone Post 3.0

Not really...

Define cheap?

7/15/13 2:23 PM
RickStorm

7/15/13 3:04 PM
big_josh
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow - 
DontBeScaredGomi - Anyone know of a decent cheap spot to stay downtownish? Phone Post 3.0

Not really...

Define cheap?

Don't expect the same prices for hotels that you saw in December for UFC on FOX 5. It is tourist season so hotels are much more expensive in the summer time here. If you want to be around the fighters and UFC crew they are usually at the Grand Hyatt and also the Hyatt on Olive & 8th (they are across the street from eachother). Those will likely cost in the upper 200's to 300's per night.

7/15/13 4:09 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
808 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/15/13 5:02 PM

I hear 12/six elbow is offering a place to stay and booze for UGers carte blanche :)

7/15/13 7:24 PM
DontBeScaredGomi
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im splitting a hotel with 2 buddies, under 3 would be nice...

is it pretty cool staying at the hotel the fighters stay at? any odds of actually seeing them?

btw nice pac 12 pic, GO COUGS!
7/15/13 9:09 PM
SMOKER
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Ol' lady and I are going. Staying at the moore hotel and seeing Joe Rogan the night before the ufc.
7/15/13 10:09 PM
BrewBarry
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/15/13 10:11 PM
DontBeScaredGomi - im splitting a hotel with 2 buddies, under 3 would be nice...

is it pretty cool staying at the hotel the fighters stay at? any odds of actually seeing them?

Ya staying at the fighter's hotel is the way to go if you're wanting to meet them. Hang out in the lobby or eat at the hotel restaurant and you'll see most of them.

I did at 102 in PDX before I moved there and as my girl and I are checking into our room, so is Hendo in the room next to us. My girl went completely spaz and just starts staring at him slackjaw'd as I'm brigging our bags in. Hendo walks into his room, then pops his head right back out and gave her a little wave and said something like "Hiya neighbor". She turned beat red b/c she realzied she'd just been learing at him like a physcho and eeked out a "hi". Still give her shit about it

7/15/13 10:24 PM
DontBeScaredGomi

BrewBarry -
DontBeScaredGomi - im splitting a hotel with 2 buddies, under 3 would be nice...

Ya staying at the fighter's hotel is the way to go if you're wanting to meet them. Hang out in the lobby or eat at the hotel restaurant and you'll see most of them.

I did at 102 in PDX before I moved there and as my girl and I are checking into our room, so is Hendo in the room next to us. My girl went completely spaz and just starts staring at him slackjaw'd as I'm brigging our bags in. Hendo walks into his room, then pops his head right back out and gave her a little wave and said something like "Hiya neighbor". She turned beat red b/c she realzied she'd just been learing at him like a physcho and eeked out a "hi". Still give her shit about it

Damn I don't blame ur wife man Hendo is the man! Thanks for the input buddy Phone Post 3.0
7/16/13 1:39 AM
Dumbass JoeMimic

SMOKER - The Ol' lady and I are going. Staying at the moore hotel and seeing Joe Rogan the night before the ufc.
Nice! What seats do you have for Rogan? Phone Post
7/16/13 2:08 AM
RickStorm

hey.. hehitsme

sent ya a pm

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.