UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official - Seattle Underground Block

3/26/13 7:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
supersonic
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just wanted to also say that the last section was great. Great angle, views of cage and screens, and bathrooms and beer were right there. It almost felt like a semi private bar.
3/26/13 7:48 PM
pennviachoke
1105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

supersonic - Just wanted to also say that the last section was great. Great angle, views of cage and screens, and bathrooms and beer were right there. It almost felt like a semi private bar.
Wreckker & legghound along with some of BJ's crew had the one bar on lock...it was essentially a UG bar Phone Post
3/26/13 9:35 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wreckker -
Krs10KO.com -
wreckker -  Sweet last time was a blast!!! Phone Post

You need to go to this!!

Maybe I should plan my trip around this? :) 

Yep! Cindy o hooked me And leghound up last time with awesome seats.

U derground Block had a good section close by, card was strong too.

Coming up in july could work out the best! Phone Post
I'm going to check flights tonight!
No drunken head butts though please ;)

Hope the rest of today went good. Well, as good as that shit can get. Phone Post
3/26/13 9:39 PM
Strugglezworth
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I asked Mighty Mouse and he said he plans on fighting on the card
3/26/13 9:42 PM
DW
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Strugglezworth - I asked Mighty Mouse and he said he plans on fighting on the card

Nice!

3/27/13 2:48 AM
RickStorm
1699 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

TTT 4 the Seattle crew.. and Gomi being 21 this time!!

3/27/13 2:50 AM
RickStorm
1699 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Pennviachoke... What's it gonna take for you to make this. I know were meeting in San Jose in April, but text me what it's gonna take!!!!

the !!!! means Im serious brother =)

3/27/13 2:54 AM
the geek
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -

Pennviachoke... What's it gonna take for you to make this. I know were meeting in San Jose in April, but text me what it's gonna take!!!!

This!!!!!!!!! Phone Post
3/27/13 2:55 AM
the geek
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
wreckker -
Krs10KO.com -

You need to go to this!!

Hope the rest of today went good. Well, as good as that shit can get. Phone Post
We'd love to have you join us. Dec's event was awesome, such great people. Phone Post
3/27/13 3:35 AM
theken206
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im already sooo fucking stoked!

No way im going to be able to force myself to forget about it until a couple weeks out like last time lol.

Gunna be counting down the days for this one haha.

Super glad we are having another section together! Hard to imagine going to a UFC event sans being seated with you lot of savages hahaha.
3/27/13 8:18 AM
JoeMimic
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lunch time Ttt! Phone Post
3/27/13 9:21 AM
pennviachoke
1105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -

Bro I really wish I could but we have a trip to NOLA planned that weekend..kids start back school a few days later. I just can't do it between the San Jose event, the beach vacation & NOLA..hate to dissapoint guys.

Maybe I can swing one later in the year though. Phone Post
3/27/13 9:21 AM
pennviachoke

the geek -
RickStorm -

This!!!!!!!!! Phone Post
:) Phone Post
3/27/13 9:51 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -
Krs10KO.com -
wreckker -
Krs10KO.com -

You need to go to this!!

We'd love to have you join us. Dec's event was awesome, such great people. Phone Post
Thanks Geek!!
I'm planning a trip out west to see Reggie and seeing a fight would be perfect! I checked flights tho and they're crazy expensive that time. So we shall see. But I'd love to! Phone Post
3/27/13 10:43 AM
herwil10
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait!

To whoever's sitting next to me: try not to puke in your cup and spill it everywhere like the last guy. The smell was awful. Thanks.
3/27/13 10:47 AM
Big EP
285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^ LOL! Good shit! May I add, "Try not to sleep during the undercard and snore it up!"
3/27/13 11:22 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
882 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

brb

3/27/13 11:25 AM
pennviachoke

Hahahahahaha Phone Post
3/27/13 12:15 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
882 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke -  Hahahahahaha Phone Post

:)

3/27/13 12:31 PM
Shosh1n
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had some gnarly Just Bleeders sitting near me last time (wasn't in block), made for some funny stories, but I want in! My BJ penn underwear, shirt, and towel/banner were under-appreciated in the nosebleeds Phone Post
3/27/13 1:21 PM
JoeMimic
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The hotel I'm staying at is already running short on rooms. Gonna be a crazy event. Phone Post
3/28/13 7:48 AM
JoeMimic

ttt!
3/28/13 11:49 AM
DW
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is gonna be another montser thread by the time July 27th rolls around. 

3/28/13 12:11 PM
saucylv33
786 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who did the seating chart last time? That was epic!
3/28/13 12:32 PM
pennviachoke

saucylv33 - Who did the seating chart last time? That was epic!
I thought DW did it Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.