UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official - Seattle Underground Block

7/29/13 7:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -

Here are a few photos of the Seattle Crew. I'll make a thread with more photos later but I wanted to get a few up with a lot of us. Please notice the shirt Leghound made with Reggie's picture on it, Leghound wanted him to be with us.

I think you can see Rick's ding dong in this photo...

Scott,

After NJ I knew I had made friend for life in you. This trip was pretty amazing. Was so much fun and so fucking surreal. I only cried like 5 times. Of course I'm crying now bc I just can't get over this whole trip. I love you guys. Rick, Leghound, and Scott you know how I feel about you guys. we are like the 4 amigos! but i met so many other great people. The support was amazing. And Reggie's kids had a frigging great time!!! So thank you to everyone who played a part in that. Cindy and Dana. And the whole UG crew. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Phone Post 3.0
7/29/13 7:12 PM
JoeMimic
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RJJH -
JoeMimic - 
12SixElbow -
JoeMimic - 
melendez -

whoa wait a minute....we goin to oregon????

I hope a bunch of people make it down for Bellator. It'd be pretty sweet. Phone Post

Already got tickets.

I think my job is transferring me to Portland (I'll know in two weeks) so I will probably live there by then anyway.

Nice! Sounds like we're going to have another little get together. Phone Post

where are you sitting 12six?

we already got tickets as well.

someone should start a Bellator Portland UG thread

Thread created! Phone Post
7/29/13 7:15 PM
wooden shjip
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wasn't in the UG block, I bought nosebleed tickets on a whim day of the show. Right before the Guillard/Danzig fight I was given free ticket upgrades down to the 5th row! It was so amazing. I got to sit right on the aisle where the fighters walk out. My lucky day. Phone Post
7/29/13 7:16 PM
wooden shjip
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also it was the first live UFC even I've gone to. Really cool experience. Phone Post
7/29/13 7:28 PM
Rick The Last Man Standing Storm
1515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

oh yeah.. brew... make sure you let your wife know we remembered her name.. lol

she didnt think we would

7/29/13 7:30 PM
JoeMimic
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wooden shjip - I wasn't in the UG block, I bought nosebleed tickets on a whim day of the show. Right before the Guillard/Danzig fight I was given free ticket upgrades down to the 5th row! It was so amazing. I got to sit right on the aisle where the fighters walk out. My lucky day. Phone Post
Awesome! Next time come stop by. Phone Post
7/29/13 8:22 PM
BrewBarry
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rick The Last Man Standing Storm -

she didnt think we would

Haha just showed her this. I think she's more shocked you kept it going til 6am! ;-p Phone Post 3.0
7/29/13 8:55 PM
1515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/29/13 8:56 PM
BrewBarry - 
Rick The Last Man Standing Storm -

she didnt think we would

Haha just showed her this. I think she's more shocked you kept it going til 6am! ;-p Phone Post 3.0

LOL

I told you guys I was on a mission, come hell or high water to be...... The Last Man Standing!!

Till the lights turn off and the sun comes up and the rest of the "youngsters" were safe and sound and all tucked in bed!

ask her if she's ready for more long island ice teas.. haha!

7/29/13 9:12 PM
the geek
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's a pic of The Storm reppin' The Garv...

7/30/13 5:35 AM
DontBeScaredGomi
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was nice meeting you guys, It woulda been cool to have hung a bit more lol next time I'll get phone numbers Phone Post 3.0
7/30/13 4:05 PM

Edited: 07/30/13 4:08 PM

As a final word before this thread goes off into the UG archives.

Thanks you everyone for a fantastic time... and with that I say and use our very own Mr TheGeeks photo for my final words

The dust has settled

The stage is bare

The Octagon has made its way back to Vegas

The Uger's that came to Seattle are all home safe

The Seattle lights went out to start a new day

And as the stars fadded away

The Seattle sun rose up in the morning, and the early bird special was only $7.38

With lots of wonderful memories in this thread

With Fhaka in hand...I say to all of you........................

THE END

7/30/13 4:06 PM

-UNTIL SEATTLE 2014!

7/30/13 4:09 PM
Bentleysuper8
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rick The Last Man Standing Storm - 

-UNTIL SEATTLE 2014!

Curious to see when UFC hosts another show in Seattle. I get the impression that this show didn't garner near the attention of the general public like the last one did. Lots of empty seats in that arena.
7/30/13 4:09 PM
JoeMimic

Well said sir! Phone Post
7/30/13 4:11 PM
Captain Epic
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rick this was like poetry. is it dusty in here? not sure if i should be clapping or crying. good times ug. till '14! Phone Post
7/30/13 4:12 PM
Chris's Weidman in Tom O'Butthole
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys didn't know Rick is a warrior poet? Phone Post
7/30/13 4:13 PM
the geek
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Captain Epic - rick this was like poetry. is it dusty in here? not sure if i should be clapping or crying. good times ug. till '14! Phone Post
This. Epic post LMS Rick hahaha. Phone Post 3.0
7/30/13 4:13 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*slow clap Phone Post 3.0
7/30/13 4:14 PM
Leghound
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - 

At the last UFC Rick was the earlybird and was out by 5:30PM! 

7/30/13 4:18 PM
BrewBarry
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hahaha I'm going to have to come back and give you a couple VUs for that beauty Rick!

You all may think he's just posing for pics there, but this is actually how Rick strolls around town... Fhakas blazing! Phone Post 3.0
7/30/13 4:18 PM
pennviachoke
928 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heart Rickstorm Phone Post
7/30/13 4:24 PM
JoeMimic

Leghound -
the geek - 

At the last UFC Rick was the earlybird and was out by 5:30PM! 

Hahahaha. Outed! Phone Post
7/30/13 4:25 PM
rummy
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ha voted up sir!

7/30/13 4:29 PM

haha! thanks guys..

Geek took the perfect picture for that post.. 

and BrewBarry's right......... Thats how I roll baby!!!

7/30/13 4:36 PM
Leghound
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke -  I heart Rickstorm Phone Post

You mean you reart rickstorm?  BTW text me your mailing addy

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.