UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official - Seattle Underground Block

7/30/13 6:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HolyHackZack
353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wanted to check in and say my trip was a huge success! Ended up giving all my tickets to my family I rarely get to see, so cool having our own section for mom, dad, brothers etc. We saw most of Seattle with the 'Day Pass' I posted earlier but everyone agreed the fights were the best. It was fun watching half my family that knew nothing about it picking their favorite fighters and really getting into the fights.

Got to smoke with a couple UGers outside an threw up some fhakas but I feel like the real family gets ditched for the UG at Portland Bellator in September

We went to Ozzies after the fights. I got up to meet Liz Carmouche when she came in. Came back to my table and someone was sitting in my seat talking with my family. Cub Swanson, so fuckin cool to everyone :-D Phone Post 3.0
7/30/13 6:27 PM
RJJH
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - 
Captain Epic - rick this was like poetry. is it dusty in here? not sure if i should be clapping or crying. good times ug. till '14! Phone Post
This. Epic post LMS Rick hahaha. Phone Post 3.0

agreed!!

7/30/13 6:54 PM
clattymine
410 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry I didn't show up at the pre and after parties. Wound up seeing some old friends and didn't get the chance to make new ones. Glad everyone had a good time! Phone Post 3.0
7/30/13 7:44 PM
12SixElbow
613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HolyHackZack - Wanted to check in and say my trip was a huge success! Ended up giving all my tickets to my family I rarely get to see, so cool having our own section for mom, dad, brothers etc. We saw most of Seattle with the 'Day Pass' I posted earlier but everyone agreed the fights were the best. It was fun watching half my family that knew nothing about it picking their favorite fighters and really getting into the fights.

Got to smoke with a couple UGers outside an threw up some fhakas but I feel like the real family gets ditched for the UG at Portland Bellator in September

We went to Ozzies after the fights. I got up to meet Liz Carmouche when she came in. Came back to my table and someone was sitting in my seat talking with my family. Cub Swanson, so fuckin cool to everyone :-D Phone Post 3.0

Ahhhh shit.

Bellator isn't ready for the UG mob.

7/30/13 7:48 PM
JoeMimic
567 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow -
HolyHackZack - Wanted to check in and say my trip was a huge success! Ended up giving all my tickets to my family I rarely get to see, so cool having our own section for mom, dad, brothers etc. We saw most of Seattle with the 'Day Pass' I posted earlier but everyone agreed the fights were the best. It was fun watching half my family that knew nothing about it picking their favorite fighters and really getting into the fights.

Ahhhh shit.

Bellator isn't ready for the UG mob.

They're definitely not. Phone Post
8/1/13 5:52 PM
Rick The Last Man Standing Storm
1630 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/01/13 5:53 PM
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Kristen on the plane after a 4 hour delay... im trying to talk her off the plane to stay a few more days =)

Im even pulling the Friends episode trick... the flangys missing lol

8/1/13 5:58 PM
1630 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nope... planes leaving :(

8/1/13 6:17 PM

nope.. delayed again

trying to see if they'll let her off lol

8/1/13 6:19 PM

they're not letting her off the plane...

8/1/13 6:25 PM
pennviachoke
1067 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound -
pennviachoke -  I heart Rickstorm Phone Post

You mean you reart rickstorm?  BTW text me your mailing addy

Hahahah

Thx bro! Phone Post
8/1/13 6:27 PM
pennviachoke
1067 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rick The Last Man Standing Storm -

Damn! Phone Post
8/1/13 6:31 PM
JoeMimic
567 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great effort LMS! Phone Post
8/1/13 6:39 PM

plane finally rolling for take off

8/1/13 7:34 PM
DontBeScaredGomi
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

plane finally rolling for take off

Next time I'm following you fuckers to the bar! Lol Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.