UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official - Seattle Underground Block

3/28/13 12:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
pennviachoke
928 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just looked at the old thread and it was DW

3/28/13 12:44 PM
Leghound
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wreckker - 
Krs10KO.com -
wreckker -  Sweet last time was a blast!!! Phone Post

You need to go to this!!

Maybe I should plan my trip around this? :) 

Yep! Cindy o hooked me And leghound up last time with awesome seats.

U derground Block had a good section close by, card was strong too.

Coming up in july could work out the best! Phone Post

THIS.  I still have to get that engagement ring in the mail for Cindy O, gonna make her Cindy H.

3/28/13 12:45 PM
Leghound
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke - 
supersonic - Just wanted to also say that the last section was great. Great angle, views of cage and screens, and bathrooms and beer were right there. It almost felt like a semi private bar.
Wreckker & legghound along with some of BJ's crew had the one bar on lock...it was essentially a UG bar Phone Post

Shhhh.....don't talk about our secret bar, don't want it blown up with just bleeders

3/28/13 6:54 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound -
wreckker - 
Krs10KO.com -

You need to go to this!!

THIS.  I still have to get that engagement ring in the mail for Cindy O, gonna make her Cindy H.

Oooh, Leghound and Cindy O nuptials plus drunken Fight festivities? Ok, that's definitely worth the trip across country! Phone Post
3/28/13 6:57 PM
RickStorm
1516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
JoeMimic -  The hotel I'm staying at is already running short on rooms. Gonna be a crazy event. Phone Post

are you riding down with others?

and sorry you cant make it PennViaCantmakeseattle =)

3/28/13 7:00 PM
rummy
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound - 
pennviachoke - 
supersonic - Just wanted to also say that the last section was great. Great angle, views of cage and screens, and bathrooms and beer were right there. It almost felt like a semi private bar.
Wreckker & legghound along with some of BJ's crew had the one bar on lock...it was essentially a UG bar Phone Post

Shhhh.....don't talk about our secret bar, don't want it blown up with just bleeders

Booooo, boooooo, I say to your stinky secret bar!   If it is the one that had that grumpy old hag slinging drinks, that is.  

If not, I apologize to the secret bar and its staff.  I'm sure they are a credit to the service industry.

3/28/13 7:15 PM
JoeMimic
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -
JoeMimic -  The hotel I'm staying at is already running short on rooms. Gonna be a crazy event. Phone Post

Most likely. I was hoping to get in on Thursday but doesn't look like it will happen. This card is probably going to start at 1230-1 or whatever the hell early time it was like the last one so I'll try and not overdo it Friday lol Phone Post
3/28/13 8:14 PM
Leghound

rummy - 
Leghound - 
pennviachoke - 

Booooo, boooooo, I say to your stinky secret bar!   If it is the one that had that grumpy old hag slinging drinks, that is.  

If not, I apologize to the secret bar and its staff.  I'm sure they are a credit to the service industry.

LOL!  Don't recall any grumpy old hags, but as they were bartenders at the stadium they were probably ALL grumpy old hags!

3/28/13 8:14 PM
Leghound

Krs10KO.com - 
Leghound -
wreckker - 
Krs10KO.com -

You need to go to this!!

Oooh, Leghound and Cindy O nuptials plus drunken Fight festivities? Ok, that's definitely worth the trip across country! Phone Post

We've already got thegeek shooting stills but if you bring a video camera you can film the honeymoon

3/28/13 8:18 PM
pennviachoke
928 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -

Dude, we're gonna have a blast in San Jose though!!!! Phone Post
3/28/13 8:19 PM
pennviachoke

Leghound -
rummy - 
Leghound - 
pennviachoke - 

LOL!  Don't recall any grumpy old hags, but as they were bartenders at the stadium they were probably ALL grumpy old hags!

Yes our bar had the grumpy old hag..she was giving Daniel shit and someone else also..I'm guessing rummy hahaha Phone Post
3/28/13 8:25 PM
TommyRSU
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm there with probably 7 total again. Had an awesome time in the UG section and with meeting dana. Tommy Phone Post
3/28/13 8:28 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound -
Krs10KO.com - 
Leghound -
wreckker - 
Krs10KO.com -

You need to go to this!!

We've already got thegeek shooting stills but if you bring a video camera you can film the honeymoon

Jackpot!! Phone Post
3/28/13 9:12 PM
the geek
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
Leghound -
Krs10KO.com - 
Leghound -
wreckker - 
Krs10KO.com -

You need to go to this!!

Jackpot!! Phone Post
Well this is an uncomfortable way to find out that Cindy broke up with me!

I'll still shoot the wedding though, you know what they say, if you can't beat them join them. Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 12:10 AM
Leghound

Krs10KO.com - 
Leghound -
Krs10KO.com - 
Leghound -
wreckker - 
Krs10KO.com -

You need to go to this!!

Jackpot!! Phone Post

Tapout thread much?

3/29/13 12:11 AM
Leghound

the geek - 
Krs10KO.com -
Leghound -
Krs10KO.com - 
Leghound -
wreckker - 
Krs10KO.com -

You need to go to this!!

Jackpot!! Phone Post
Well this is an uncomfortable way to find out that Cindy broke up with me!

I'll still shoot the wedding though, you know what they say, if you can't beat them join them. Phone Post 3.0

I think in this case the saying is if you can't join them beat it (to the tapout thread krs10ko will be starting)

3/29/13 9:51 AM
JoeMimic
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt!
3/29/13 10:24 AM
Krs10KO.com

Edited: 03/29/13 10:26 AM

Guess who's booking their flight to Washington today??
This gal right right here!! 

3/29/13 10:40 AM
JoeMimic

Krs10KO.com - 

I already voted you up today so I can't do it again or I would!
3/29/13 10:47 AM
Krs10KO.com

JoeMimic - 
Krs10KO.com - 

I already voted you up today so I can't do it again or I would!

Awe shucks, thanks fren! Don't worry there's always tomorrow! 

I kid I kid ;) 

3/29/13 4:32 PM
JoeMimic

Ttt Phone Post
3/29/13 6:45 PM
RickStorm
1516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - 

Awesome!!!

3/29/13 6:47 PM
RickStorm

pennviachoke - 
Leghound -
rummy - 
Leghound - 
pennviachoke - 

Yes our bar had the grumpy old hag..she was giving Daniel shit and someone else also..I'm guessing rummy hahaha Phone Post

lmao!

rummy dont remember the secret bar and the grumpy ole hag!

3/29/13 11:34 PM
GSPeedDownMyThroat
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Washington area has a badass fanbase, 4 months away and 150 replies already Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 11:56 PM
Josh_underground
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to go! Do you guys just all buy seats in the same block? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.