UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official - Seattle Underground Block

3/30/13 12:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -
Krs10KO.com - 

Guess who's booking their flight to Washington today??
This gal right right here!! 

Awesome!!!

I pressed send :) Phone Post
3/30/13 1:40 AM
wreckker
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zombie outbreak in Tacoma wa!!! Phone Post
3/30/13 1:55 AM
wooden shjip
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone know when the tickets go on sale? Phone Post
3/30/13 1:57 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wreckker - Zombie outbreak in Tacoma wa!!! Phone Post
Heard they're Ascot wearing Zombies. Those are the worst kind.. Phone Post
3/30/13 2:31 AM
JoeMimic
728 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wooden shjip - Anyone know when the tickets go on sale? Phone Post
Not yet but keep an eye out in this thread. Saucy will let us know way ahead of time. If I had to guess I'd say sometime in May though. Phone Post
3/31/13 4:36 PM
rummy
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 
pennviachoke - 
Leghound -
rummy - 
Leghound - 
pennviachoke - 
supersonic - Just wanted to also say that the last section was great. Great angle, views of cage and screens, and bathrooms and beer were right there. It almost felt like a semi private bar.
Wreckker & legghound along with some of BJ's crew had the one bar on lock...it was essentially a UG bar Phone Post

Shhhh.....don't talk about our secret bar, don't want it blown up with just bleeders

Booooo, boooooo, I say to your stinky secret bar!   If it is the one that had that grumpy old hag slinging drinks, that is.  

If not, I apologize to the secret bar and its staff.  I'm sure they are a credit to the service industry.

LOL!  Don't recall any grumpy old hags, but as they were bartenders at the stadium they were probably ALL grumpy old hags!

Yes our bar had the grumpy old hag..she was giving Daniel shit and someone else also..I'm guessing rummy hahaha Phone Post

lmao!

rummy dont remember the secret bar and the grumpy ole hag!

ha, that lady was horrible.  I did my best to try to make things easy on her and the folks waiting around us at the bar.  All I got back was a sour puss scowl. 

4/2/13 12:12 AM
theken206
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rummy - 
RickStorm - 
pennviachoke - 
Leghound -
rummy - 
Leghound - 
pennviachoke - 
supersonic - Just wanted to also say that the last section was great. Great angle, views of cage and screens, and bathrooms and beer were right there. It almost felt like a semi private bar.
Wreckker & legghound along with some of BJ's crew had the one bar on lock...it was essentially a UG bar Phone Post

Shhhh.....don't talk about our secret bar, don't want it blown up with just bleeders

Booooo, boooooo, I say to your stinky secret bar!   If it is the one that had that grumpy old hag slinging drinks, that is.  

If not, I apologize to the secret bar and its staff.  I'm sure they are a credit to the service industry.

LOL!  Don't recall any grumpy old hags, but as they were bartenders at the stadium they were probably ALL grumpy old hags!

Yes our bar had the grumpy old hag..she was giving Daniel shit and someone else also..I'm guessing rummy hahaha Phone Post

lmao!

rummy dont remember the secret bar and the grumpy ole hag!

ha, that lady was horrible.  I did my best to try to make things easy on her and the folks waiting around us at the bar.  All I got back was a sour puss scowl. 

Yeah that was some BS. At that point I was ready for some liqqy drinks as well and I was like well apperantly the UG has been relagated to beer for the night lol.

4/2/13 12:27 AM
wreckker
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it July yet?? Phone Post
4/2/13 12:38 AM
JoeMimic
728 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wreckker - Is it July yet?? Phone Post
This. Phone Post
4/2/13 1:12 AM
repseatown
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! I am soooooo IN
4/2/13 2:01 PM
rummy
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's just like the last time around, I check this thread every day.  This is going to be a long four months.

4/2/13 2:36 PM
RickStorm
1914 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

=)

4/2/13 3:15 PM
pennviachoke
1229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rummy -

It's just like the last time around, I check this thread every day.  This is going to be a long four months.

Me too...and I'm not even going this time Phone Post
4/2/13 3:51 PM
saucylv33
870 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This will surpass the first Seattle thread. :)
4/2/13 5:23 PM
JoeMimic

saucylv33 - This will surpass the first Seattle thread. :)
Let's do it. :-) Phone Post
4/2/13 7:30 PM
Kuroi Kaze
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in again very likely.

4/2/13 7:54 PM
Captain Epic
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh the intensity is already building! also is it true there is a potential meet and greet with the boss? Phone Post
4/2/13 8:53 PM
wreckker

I had best view Ive ever had at a UFC fight.

Energy And seats were just awesome. Phone Post
4/2/13 11:11 PM
the geek
306 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wreckker -  I had best view Ive ever had at a UFC fight.

This

4/3/13 12:54 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
1133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - 

This

T

h

a

t

4/3/13 1:05 PM
rummy

pennviachoke - 
rummy -

Me too...and I'm not even going this time Phone Post

ha

4/3/13 1:07 PM
pennviachoke
1229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hong Kong Phooey -
the geek - 

This

T

h

a

t

Those Phone Post
4/4/13 1:03 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
1133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke - 
Hong Kong Phooey -
the geek - 

This

T

h

a

t

Those Phone Post

G

E

E

K

4/4/13 8:39 AM
JoeMimic

Danzig V Guillard is the first fight announced. Phone Post
4/4/13 8:50 AM
pennviachoke

JoeMimic - Danzig V Guillard is the first fight announced. Phone Post
I saw that..that's gonna be a good scrap. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.