UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Thinking of opening my owm Supplement Shop TME

3/23/13 3:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
pr0f3ssor
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UG im thinking about opening a supplement shop and starting my own private label vitamins to sell in the shop. Please tell me everything. Thanks. Phone Post
3/23/13 6:35 PM
suBJJective warMTh
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You want us to tell you everything about a shop you're going to open? Fair enough.

No prices, everything is pay what you like. No contents lists, not even product names, it's all lucky dip. Deafeningly loud acid jazz playing all day, every day. All staff are Surinamese hindus. Shop is called Wonky Donald's Finger Emporium. No natural light in the store, strobe lighting and glow in the dark pyjamas only. Located in the restroom of a disused gas station.

I actually run a supplement shop and we cleared $500k last year just by following those seven simple rules.
3/23/13 7:34 PM
suBJJective warMTh
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Welcome aboard stayrad, you're the new Wonky Donald's regional director for Scotland.
3/24/13 2:10 AM
Mihow
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i'll manage it for 60k ... lots of eXperience
3/24/13 11:12 AM
ArthurKnoqOut
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What do you want to know, precisely? I've worked in one during my bachelor's degree (for like 18 months), best job ever, at least fun wise.

There's too many angles to cover so narrow it down to what you really wanna resell. Just supplements or herbs, spices, holistic stuff? "Health" food? etc
3/24/13 5:10 PM
Tilla

I've toyed with the idea of doing this for sometime, but do you do it from home and use a unit or do you do it from a shop? Tough choice.

You really (like everything) have to be in the right place. Location and price of your product is key.

3/24/13 7:15 PM
shugerrush

I work for the largest natural supplement distributer in U.S. ill hook a fellow poster up Phone Post
3/25/13 4:43 AM
DanCrase
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fearless Winker - 

Human cum shots from a closely related male relative is the secret, *&^%! from here told me that.

SCIENCE

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.