UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bas is a horrible announcer....

3/23/13 11:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FUTA WON (C)
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He just regurgitates the same shit over and over. How does he still have a job?

They need to add Pat Militech or maybe even Frank Shamrock.

Get it together WSOF Phone Post
3/23/13 11:53 PM
Odinson
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and way more biased than rogan he wants AJ's meat. i think it is a 1-1 fight going in the 3rd
3/23/13 11:56 PM
Sourire
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had it 10-8 10-9 Anthony going into the 3rd...

Was very surprised Andrei wasn't quicker/stronger, crisper... oh well, good fight.

FUTA WON (C)
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have no idea how he gave AJ that first round from 1 knock down. AA pretty much controlled the whole round. And AA won the 3rd. IMO he wins 29-28 Phone Post
Flyers179
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Odinson - and way more biased than rogan he wants AJ's meat. i think it is a 1-1 fight going in the 3rd

Agreed. Arlovski won RD 2.
3/23/13 11:57 PM
Authority Figure

He's very knowledegable, but he's arrogant and sometimes mean spirited if you ask me. Then he has moments where he will turn on what I view is a false humility. Never understood why people like him so much as an announcer.

To each his own. I can take him in doses.

Odinson
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Othello - 
Odinson - and way more biased than rogan he wants AJ's meat. i think it is a 1-1 fight going in the 3rd

What round did Arlovski win?

how did aj win round two on his knees in front of another man pinning him to the cage getting hit.
OliverHumperdink
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

clearly AJ won the first round, you must a pure hearted troll FUTA
3/23/13 11:58 PM
PTM2020
978 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have it for AJ.  but I will predict a hilarious robbery.

RKing85
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't think anyone would ever pass Frank Shamrock as my most hated MMA commentator, but Bas Rutten is certainly trying too.
sparkuri

Aj Phone Post
Barbalos

How was the first round even close to a 10-8? Arlovski landed several good shots, Rumble just didn't get hurt visibly. Bas was horrible. Listening to this I'd think he has money on Johnson or something.
3/23/13 11:59 PM
BiggRiggWreckedGQ
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think AA should win 29-28, but I have no idea how this should be scored. 1st round was too even leading up to the knockdown for me to give it to AJ 10-8, and I had AA winning 2nd and 3rd, due to pretty even striking and all of the defended TD's/strikes he landed while AJ was leaning on him. Phone Post
3/23/13 11:59 PM
AttentionDeficitDizzle'sGeishaSlut
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bas: "There is no way this fight goes three rounds, *chuckles*"
3/24/13 12:00 AM
BiggRiggWreckedGQ
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure -

He's very knowledegable, but he's arrogant and sometimes mean spirited if you ask me. Then he has moments where he will turn on what I view is a false humility. Never understood why people like him so much as an announcer.

To each his own. I can take him in doses.

In my opinion, he was much better years ago but he just phones it in now and does absolutely zero research on the fighters he's commentating for Phone Post
Chris27

Bas is terrible imo, people suck his balls cause he was a pride commentator.
FUTA WON (C)

OliverHumperdink - clearly AJ won the first round, you must a pure hearted troll FUTA
Please explain how I am a troll? Phone Post
3/24/13 12:02 AM
Drugs_Delaney
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Odinson - 
Othello - 

What round did Arlovski win?

how did aj win round two on his knees in front of another man pinning him to the cage getting hit.

worked for handy
3/24/13 12:03 AM
OliverHumperdink
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guy gets knocked down, almost finished. Rounds are scored by effective aggression. There is no greater way to measure effective aggression than if a fighter get knocked down and almost finished. yet you see the fighter who got knocked down as winning the round... either you are a troll or dont understand judging.
FUTA WON (C)

Deuce77 - Bas is really bad...commentating and interviewing. But more importantly, it was a pretty good event.
Agreed about the event. I really enjoyed it. Phone Post
OliverHumperdink

Sorry if I jumped to the conclusion that you had knowledge FUTA
3/24/13 12:05 AM
FUTA WON (C)

OliverHumperdink - Guy gets knocked down, almost finished. Rounds are scored by effective aggression. There is no greater way to measure effective aggression than if a fighter get knocked down and almost finished. yet you see the fighter who got knocked down as winning the round... either you are a troll or dont understand judging.
Well #1 I'm not a judge in MMA so I don't understand your frustration. I gave my opinion and you gave yours. That doesn't explain why I am a troll but whatever. Phone Post
3/24/13 12:09 AM
Barbalos

+1 on it was a good event overall, despite some minor problems (Bas...)
3/24/13 12:09 AM
OliverHumperdink

I just couldnt understand how you could come to your opinion being that is so blatantly incorrect. I assumed the best for you and thought you were a troll joking around. I guess I was wrong...
3/24/13 12:14 AM
FUTA WON (C)

OliverHumperdink - I just couldnt understand how you could come to your opinion being that is so blatantly incorrect. I assumed the best for you and thought you were a troll joking around. I guess I was wrong...
So a back and forth fight that some people thought could go either way is somehow a great representation of how uneducated I am and shows your vastly superior judging skills and MMA knowledge......

Congrats sir on your PHD in MMA Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.