UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Man of Steel may just be awesome

3/24/13 12:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kneeblock
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just got done watching Take Shelter. If Michael Shannon is even half as good as Zod, we may have the next great villain on our hands. Phone Post
3/24/13 3:55 AM
Leigh
826 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We already know it will be great. For the best experience, go in with expectations of Superman Returns. Phone Post
3/24/13 10:33 AM
MarkRobinson
1284 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It'll at least have parts that look cool. Which is about what I can say about the amazing spiderman.

I remain optimistic.

** heads off to download Take Shelter ** Phone Post
3/24/13 11:09 AM
fryabusa
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leigh -  We already know it will be great. For the best experience, go in with expectations of Superman Returns. Phone Post

I'll watch it with Superman IV: The Quest for Peace expectations, that way I can't lose.

3/24/13 12:47 PM
Leigh
826 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol even better Phone Post
3/24/13 1:41 PM
Kneeblock
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MarkRobinson -  It'll at least have parts that look cool. Which is about what I can say about the amazing spiderman.

I remain optimistic.

** heads off to download Take Shelter ** Phone Post

Do it! Take Shelter was awesome! Btw, I haven't forgotten about our Underwater Welder thread. I just had a spot of bother right at the time we agreed to do that that prevented me from reading it and I never got around to posting on that thread. I think I read you saying you didn't like it much though.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.