UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Nick Diaz on Hell's Kitchen (or is he)

3/24/13 1:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bemsqua
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/24/13 1:26 PM
nice parry at about the :45 second marknice parry at about the :45 second mark. That's probably the reason he always has his hand(s) up by his face when he gets into with people...just in case.
3/24/13 1:32 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm half surprised that guy didn't start yelling "209 Bitches" on his way out the door.

3/24/13 1:48 PM
dhughes
306 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol...what a douche bag. Is that "keeping it real?" I'm a little lost on all this stuff.
3/24/13 1:58 PM
gino209
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im 99% positive if he didnt walk out he wouldve stayed on the show, even against ramsey's will, people like that are fucking ratings gold
3/24/13 2:04 PM
ShadowPM
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dhughes - lol...what a douche bag. Is that "keeping it real?" I'm a little lost on all this stuff.
Males no sense. Phone Post
3/24/13 2:05 PM
sockeye
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ramsey wasn't scared, he trains boxing. He ain't no bitch!!! ......homie Phone Post
ShadowPM
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShadowPM -
dhughes - lol...what a douche bag. Is that "keeping it real?" I'm a little lost on all this stuff.
Males no sense. Phone Post
Makes! Sorry. People are insane Phone Post
rMar89
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh god this is perfect Phone Post
irishrottie
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the response in this thread are gold. ramsey sells wolftickets every time he opens his mouth on these shows.

3/24/13 2:11 PM
Kick Boxe
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Staged imo, but still funny. I've seen the whole episode a couple times, it's like 5 years old

3/24/13 2:13 PM
Kick Boxe
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/24/13 2:19 PM
uniquetechnique
642 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No Nick Diaz? This should have been on the OG then.
3/24/13 2:37 PM
noisebully
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bemsqua - nice parry at about the :45 second marknice parry at about the :45 second mark. That's probably the reason he always has his hand(s) up by his face when he gets into with people...just in case.

thats pretty impressive.

and re: that nick diaz moment being staged i doubt it, it would be one thing if i totally sucked but he was doing alright up until that moment. and they obviously pick out some crazy ones from the auditions for the ratings. also, the way he was acting and telling everyone to shut the fuck up, way too good to be scripted.

3/24/13 3:11 PM
Allen Hood

xsrg95 -

nah, diaz would have slapped that old fuck

Lol Phone Post
3/24/13 3:37 PM
ShadowPM

explodin -
The Gumball Kid -

Lol Phone Post
Million dollar question: where is he today? Phone Post
3/24/13 3:47 PM
D241

lol, good find op. 

Hard to judge that situation. I know the premise of the show, but Ramsey can be a fucking jerk off. If I was that guy, once he reached the point of no return, he might as well cold cocked that son of a bitch Ramsey.

He's disrespectful and if it's an act, so be it, but he can't be surprised by reactions like that when he's cursing and belittling people who have pride and as he says....."ain't no bitch".

3/24/13 3:51 PM
Diazed And Confused
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ramsey went to School with my father, was a tough as fucking crowd.

2 hits in that fight:

- Ramsey smacking the kids jaw
- Kids jaw smacking the concrete Phone Post
3/24/13 3:55 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
895 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I enjoy staged segments lol

3/24/13 4:21 PM
noisebully

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - NY accent? boston? good lawd i hate it

pretty sure it was new york.

3/24/13 4:35 PM
bemsqua
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sockeye -  Ramsey wasn't scared, he trains boxing. He ain't no bitch!!! ......homie Phone Post

He's also in shape....he's an avid runner...does marathons.
3/24/13 4:39 PM
rrg1

Fuck Gordon. That dude is a prick. Not saying the kid was "right" but Gordon is an ass.
3/24/13 4:46 PM
InspiritMick

Oh America, how I laugh at thee....

3/24/13 4:48 PM
InspiritMick

Edited: 03/24/13 4:47 PM
rrg1 - Fuck Gordon. That dude is a prick. Not saying the kid was "right" but Gordon is an ass.

Erm........were you on Hells Kitchen perchance and would not consider yourself to be a female dog?

3/24/13 4:49 PM
rrg1

InspiritMick - 
rrg1 - Fuck Gordon. That dude is a prick. Not saying the kid was "right" but Gordon is an ass.

Erm........were you on Hells Kitchen perchance and would not consider yourself to be a female dog?

Erm...I'll repeat it again; "Not saying the kid was "right"....

3/24/13 9:16 PM
NHBStriker
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 - 

lol, good find op. 

Hard to judge that situation. I know the premise of the show, but Ramsey can be a fucking jerk off. If I was that guy, once he reached the point of no return, he might as well cold cocked that son of a bitch Ramsey.

He's disrespectful and if it's an act, so be it, but he can't be surprised by reactions like that when he's cursing and belittling people who have pride and as he says....."ain't no bitch".

Perfect.

Also, I was happy as hell to see him laid out in that soccer game.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.