UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Broner flushes $20 bills down the toilet

3/24/13 4:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Traktor
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vid:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtXv1hIyKNs&feature=youtu.be

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/adrien-broner-flushes-future-down-toilet-literally-060000203--box.html

"COMMENTARY | In his most recent videotaped publicity grab, Adrien Broner proved to the world that he wouldn't let good taste and common sense get in the way of his drive to become the world's best Floyd Mayweather caricature.

Taped in Miami, home of his recent arrest for battery, the 23-year-old WBC lightweight champ would record a video that, in less than seven minutes, managed to highlight a pitiful case of wretched excess, a possible federal offense, and a dangerous lack of self-awareness.

As to be expected whenever Broner is in front of a camera, the two-division world champ would quickly whip out a couple of fat stacks of hundred dollar bills, thumbing through the cash and tossing the bills to the floor of his high rise apartment balcony while waxing poetic about how awesome he is.
But much to Broner's dismay, somebody had snuck three twenty dollar bills into his stack of hundreds.

"...I don't carry other bills. If it ain't Benjamin or Franklin or Benjamin Franklin...I ain't carrying that," Broner said. "Let me show you what I do to these little [expletives] right here. I don't keep these bills.""
3/24/13 4:46 PM
Mauro Ranallo's Mic

Give it to a poor person. Although, I throw pennies around like nothing so it's probably the equivalent to pennies for him. Phone Post
3/24/13 4:47 PM
man meets fate

Your sport is a dieing breed, after the mayweathers and pacmans there will be no new ones".

-Joe Rogan
3/24/13 4:52 PM
sincitydc
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

man meets fate - Your sport is a dieing breed, after the mayweathers and pacmans there will be no new ones".

-Joe Rogan
Don't attach poor spelling to Joe's name Phone Post
3/24/13 4:54 PM
rrg1

man meets fate - Your sport is a dieing breed, after the mayweathers and pacmans there will be no new ones".

-Joe Rogan

I've been reading things like this for YEARS on here lol.

Boxing isn't going anywhere.
3/24/13 4:57 PM
man meets fate

rrg1 - 
man meets fate - Your sport is a dieing breed, after the mayweathers and pacmans there will be no new ones".

-Joe Rogan

Only retards who never watch boxing, or can't even name more than 6 boxers actually believed that bullshit.
3/24/13 4:59 PM
3rdLion
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate ostentatious displays of wealth by people like him and Floyd.

I sincerely hope he gets knocked out in his next fight so he has to get dirty and fish for those 20's, losing his status will be the only way he appreciates how fortunate he is.
3/24/13 5:01 PM
D241

FUCK HIM, never heard of him till this thread, and I cannot wait till he is knocked the fuck out. I hope a few years from now I see him broke as fuck and I can laugh.  So fucking wrong. The arrogance of that prick.

3/24/13 5:03 PM
D241

Arrogant prick

3/24/13 5:04 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 - 

FUCK HIM, never heard of him till this thread, and I cannot wait till he is knocked the fuck out. I hope a few years from now I see him broke as fuck and I can laugh.  So fucking wrong. The arrogance of that prick.

You might have to wait a while for that to happen.

3/24/13 5:08 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at Broner.  Jumps 2 weight classes, fights Malignaggi.

3/24/13 5:18 PM
Zen
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Classy individual... Phone Post
3/24/13 5:21 PM
GladiatorGannon
300 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At least when Duran threw money away, he would throw it to poor people off his parade float.
3/24/13 5:22 PM
Large Intestine
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Despicable. Phone Post
3/24/13 5:22 PM
ausgepicht

The dude throws $100 bills into the street, giving it away? Let him flush some $20s. He may be an asshole but how many of you faggots gave way a bunch of $100s? Phone Post
3/24/13 5:24 PM
D241

ausgepicht -  The dude throws $100 bills into the street, giving it away? Let him flush some $20s. He may be an asshole but how many of you faggots gave way a bunch of $100s? Phone Post

I don't understand how you think you are funny

3/24/13 5:25 PM
Bentleysuper8

What a retard. I'm sure he can fight but he is already brain damaged.
3/24/13 5:26 PM
rrg1

man meets fate - 
rrg1 - 

-Joe Rogan

Only retards who never watch boxing, or can't even name more than 6 boxers actually believed that bullshit.

So, you're going to be one of those guys who are on here running your cocksucker about how boxing in dying in 2020 lol?

It isn't going anywhere.
3/24/13 5:27 PM
rrg1

BTW, Broner is a moron.

"We don't even count what we spend"

There's no doubt this idiot will end up broke like a ton of other rich ass athletes who thought like he does.
3/24/13 5:27 PM
Entreri

This Boner is an idiot and will certainly be penniless soon after boxing.
3/24/13 5:30 PM
man meets fate

rrg1 - 
man meets fate - 
rrg1 - 

-Joe Rogan

So, you're going to be one of those guys who are on here running your cocksucker about how boxing in dying in 2020 lol?

It isn't going anywhere.

How am I shitting on boxing? It was the exact opposite
3/24/13 5:31 PM
jjchgo
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 - 

3/24/13 5:39 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This display of ignorance is just sad.

3/24/13 5:42 PM
TX_432
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope Paul beats his ass! Phone Post
3/24/13 5:47 PM
Tilla

A terrible Mayweather clone if there ever was one.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.