UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> beating on hipsters at bjj

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
3/24/13 6:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cheesesteak
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seriously, is there anything more fun than this???

My god haw many hipsters do bjj now. Amazing, how such a docile bunch that will claim to not partake in physical activities...But wants to secretly be able to snap a motherfuckers should at wholefoods.
3/24/13 6:14 PM
cheesesteak
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I meant snap a mofos shoulder!!!
3/24/13 6:15 PM
buddie
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

did not realize that wholefoods was so violent
3/24/13 6:17 PM
fakezaga
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope a hipster uses his leather bracelets to effect an Ezekiel choke and put OP out. Phone Post
3/24/13 6:24 PM
PayItForward
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ watch out. we've got a serious badass over here.
3/24/13 6:24 PM
HELWIG
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CRE could write best sellers.

3/24/13 6:25 PM
PayItForward
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

while i agree w/ bullies needing to be put in their place, i think op was kidding and you just went all out. like forgot your meds today kind of all out.
3/24/13 6:26 PM
PayItForward

3/24/13 6:27 PM
cheesesteak

oh come on guys with the vote downs! I'm just having some fun here!!! I have hipster friends and am just busting balls!!! simmah down now!!!! ..lol
3/24/13 6:29 PM
TheAlchemist
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PayItForward - ^ watch out. we've got a serious badass over here.

Ya I saw that too...

SIXTY-THREE THOUSAND POSTS since 2006! HOly Fuck.

3/24/13 6:29 PM
cheesesteak

Wow!!!! Cre is having a field day on me here!!!
3/24/13 6:49 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
813 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MORE ! Phone Post
3/24/13 6:56 PM
PayItForward

well of course a serious gym w/ fighters is going to have more killers than a recreational bjj gym.

that's a given. and i agree w/ you. as cliche as this sounds, i've taken very good wrestlers to no gi tournaments after 5-6 months of bjj and we trained hard and they would do fine.
3/24/13 6:58 PM
Winston Wolf
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crushing a guys face is dirty but that headlock story sounds like BS
3/24/13 7:16 PM
Mango Reinhardt

CRE you are a queer....please stop posting
3/24/13 7:16 PM
Invisible Lats Syndrome

BJJ has always been full of white guys who never played sports as kids.
3/24/13 7:23 PM
iwrestledabearonce
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cre is on a roll Phone Post
3/24/13 7:26 PM
Sam9104
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CREason good fighters lose - Nothing is more discouraging to a newb than a bully like you.

This reminds me of a time I manhandled a guy like you with his two stripe blue belt, this is at a Gracie affiliate.

I got paired with this guy because I was too physical for the other blue belts and it was obvious he was the enforcer they sent in like it was hockey.

This guy is about 260, pure chub.

You know what I did? I almost broke his face in a headlock, I targeted his cheekbones, nose and mouth with my grip and I won't lie I was trying to break everything.

He sat there letting the same bully ego that you have allow him to take absurd levels of facial punishment, he came out of the hold when I had gassed from applying so much pressure looking like he got knocked the fuck out.

The instructor looked at him with a frown like WTF? I then proceeded to tool him for the rest of the roll and second guess why the fuck I was even bothering training pure BJJ when I could crush a blue belt like that.

lollllllll

Damn you sound like an asshole. Why would you want to hurt your sparring partners you asshole?!
3/24/13 7:31 PM
Traktor

what do you expect from a martial art that still uses a belt system, it breeds a cult like mentality. Most of these guys will realize that their Sunday training class can't save them from being walked down by someone who trained in a real sport like boxing.
3/24/13 7:39 PM
Blackbeltpanda
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is pretty awesome Phone Post
3/24/13 7:51 PM
jaytrainwreck
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CREason good fighters lose - Nothing is more discouraging to a newb than a bully like you.

This reminds me of a time I manhandled a guy like you with his two stripe blue belt, this is at a Gracie affiliate.

I got paired with this guy because I was too physical for the other blue belts and it was obvious he was the enforcer they sent in like it was hockey.

This guy is about 260, pure chub.

You know what I did? I almost broke his face in a headlock, I targeted his cheekbones, nose and mouth with my grip and I won't lie I was trying to break everything.

He sat there letting the same bully ego that you have allow him to take absurd levels of facial punishment, he came out of the hold when I had gassed from applying so much pressure looking like he got knocked the fuck out.

The instructor looked at him with a frown like WTF? I then proceeded to tool him for the rest of the roll and second guess why the fuck I was even bothering training pure BJJ when I could crush a blue belt like that.

lollllllll
Sure pal, you and the op are both douches. Phone Post
3/24/13 7:52 PM
vaginal tear
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WhoRunsBarterTown - Hahaha, I'm with you on this one bro. I absolutely hate the dorky white dudes with 0 athletic ability clogging up the mats. It's not that I dont like beginners, it's just that Hipsters are especially annoying. They are always coming in with goofy youtube techniques, they think they know errrythang, they sissy out of drills and rolls, they complain when there is 'salty language', they are just whiny pussies.

I would rather have a room filled with hardworking FOB mexicans and black dudes. Emasculated white hipsters are just a plague. Go back to getting pegged by your hairy tattooed girlfriends and stay away from jiujitsu.
Where do you train? I don't have that prob. Other than the occasional old man who has no technique or a guy who sweats too much I like everyone I train with. Phone Post
3/24/13 7:54 PM
daba

I can't imagine hipsters doing BJJ
3/24/13 7:56 PM
enbanc

Cre speaking the truth ITT
3/24/13 8:08 PM
baby-silverback
347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EPIC trolling goin on in here Phone Post
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.