UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> beating on hipsters at bjj

3/24/13 10:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
vaginal tear
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nitecrawler -
buddie - did not realize that wholefoods was so violent
Whole foods is gangsta son! LOL. Phone Post
The real gangster organic food shop is trader Joes. Cut throat angry hoard of hipsters and soccer moms. Phone Post
3/24/13 10:16 PM
ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

buddie - did not realize that wholefoods was so violent
It's not Starbucks, but equally as violent. Phone Post
3/24/13 10:20 PM
e. kaye

Renzo Gracie has a huge school in WIlliamsburg.

THere is another one run by a brown belt, Roger Mamedov.

THere may be at least one more.   I know of other style schools in the hood too.

3/24/13 10:24 PM
Seats Taken
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/24/13 10:27 PM
BALLSDEEP
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck you, hipster! This thread I approve.
3/24/13 10:51 PM
Hammerfister
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Okay, okay, okay.  Now I get it.  Thanks for the visual aids.  Um, no, unless they were undercover, I have not seen any of these hipsters on the mats.  I will be on the lookout however for the tell-tale star tattoo during wrist control.  And as for the original query, these lads don't seem too dangerous.  I do not feel the need to harm them.

3/24/13 11:02 PM
cheesesteak
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SonOfThePeepHole -  Op is a piece of shit and id gladly knock his ass out Phone Post

You really getting mad at me about this...lol...I'm sorry fr making fun of your silly angry hipster bastard you...

See guys, this is what i'm saying...Despite acting so liberal, tolerant and sophisticated, hipsters are deep down inside furious and love lashing out...At least i'm real bro. And I do have hipster friends that are real and cool as shit, but they got friends of theirs that are deep down angry and violent assholes like you.
3/24/13 11:06 PM
cheesesteak
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SonOfThePeepHole -  Op is a piece of shit and id gladly knock his ass out Phone Post

I bet you SonOfThePeepHole is the guy on the right. So stylin and original...

3/24/13 11:07 PM
Chromium
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No videos? Thread does not deliver.

3/24/13 11:09 PM
cheesesteak

Lets drink these blue ribbons and then I can show you what I learned in brazilian jiujitsu class-SonOfThePeepHole

3/24/13 11:32 PM
Happiness Bunny
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/24/13 11:35 PM
Do they wear skinny gi pants?
3/24/13 11:38 PM
ChaosOverkill
738 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/24/13 11:38 PM

While don't train yet cause of a chronic pain condition op is right about hipsters and it's not limited to the trendy aspect of getting into MMA, and probably not limited to BJJ.

Hipsters only do things to be recognized doing something or be able to say they are doing something, not to do it, not to add to the experience, not to spread the positive aspects of learning it.

Hipster are incapable of substance they are hollow and shallow from head to toe, they suck the life and fun out of everything with their attitude and fashion built on Irony because they so insecure they are incapable of putting themselves out to be taken at face value for their actions.

Hipsters do BJJ because it is Ironic for them to engage in violent activities usually reserved for the athletic and stereotyped "aggressive" people which is more and more a misconception they insist on portraying to validate the Irony.

Hipsters are social poison they turn everything void of substance and tangible satisfaction.

3/24/13 11:42 PM
gusto

"Hipsters only do things to be recognized doing something or be able to say they are doing something, not to do it, not to add to the experience, not to spread the positive aspects of learning it."

I dont know if this is true of hipsters or not, but i really dislike people who do this, or at least this aspect of their personality.
3/24/13 11:49 PM
Kostakio
609 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've met cre and his headlock story is really. He has this thousand-yard stare. Phone Post
3/24/13 11:52 PM
ausgepicht

gusto - "Hipsters only do things to be recognized doing something or be able to say they are doing something, not to do it, not to add to the experience, not to spread the positive aspects of learning it."

I dont know if this is true of hipsters or not, but i really dislike people who do this, or at least this aspect of their personality.
I have to say that he hit it out of the ballpark with his explanation. Merriam-Webster should replace their definition with his. Phone Post
Kostakio
609 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

real* Phone Post
thedirtyburger

When I trane, (not often) its improve my technique, not try ad beat up on people. I try and match myself against any one I can learn and improve from, regardless of belt colour. I could probably beat up on 85% of the class but I wouldn't learn anything Phone Post
3/24/13 11:58 PM
Seats Taken
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cheesesteak - 

Some Hipsters can bang bro

3/25/13 2:23 AM
Roy Batty
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 

While don't train yet cause of a chronic pain condition op is right about hipsters and it's not limited to the trendy aspect of getting into MMA, and probably not limited to BJJ.

Hipsters only do things to be recognized doing something or be able to say they are doing something, not to do it, not to add to the experience, not to spread the positive aspects of learning it.

Hipster are incapable of substance they are hollow and shallow from head to toe, they suck the life and fun out of everything with their attitude and fashion built on Irony because they so insecure they are incapable of putting themselves out to be taken at face value for their actions.

Hipsters do BJJ because it is Ironic for them to engage in violent activities usually reserved for the athletic and stereotyped "aggressive" people which is more and more a misconception they insist on portraying to validate the Irony.

Hipsters are social poison they turn everything void of substance and tangible satisfaction.

This.
3/25/13 4:27 AM
DiazsBongWater
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I on the other hand prefer it when a bully with a blue belt, brings his ego into the MMA class... Phone Post
3/25/13 6:37 AM
ChaosOverkill
738 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seats Taken - 
cheesesteak - 

Some Hipsters can bang bro

I consider Ian and Rory as people who like quirky fashion. By their accomplishments and attitudes towards the sport and learning it and why they do it even the differences between, show that they are not hispters just look like them to a degree.

Ian probably has a lot of hispter friends that balk at what he does. Ian proves you can look like that and still be a person of substance.

3/25/13 6:41 AM
ChaosOverkill

Edited: 03/25/13 6:58 AM

I consider Ian someone who is almost post-hipster, someone who has the fashion but really not for Irony more to stand out in a sport with some standard Tattoos and fashion elements.

Probably grew up with people who did do it for Irony, he transcends it with his uniqueness.

Rory is just a really weird guy and doesn't give a crap about anyone seeing him in anything he likes what he sees in the mirror and that's good enough for him

And by accomplishment I do not include musician hipsters, as right time right place after a base level quality is how you get big a long with who you know in most cases now especially in pop.

Pop stars will now wear crust punk gear for the Irony with GBH, DOOM, DK, Sunhumans, and OI bands patches with studs, only because it's the last thing people would expect them to wear. Some fashion designers have even taken to manufacturing full patched out studded jackets and put them on sale for thousands of dollars

http://www.polyvore.com/punk_studded_leather_jacket_ebay/thing?id=23519978

It's pathetic

3/25/13 6:42 AM
Sam Sheridan
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love these Meta threads where no one is sure who is trolling...

Somebody post "It's Getting Real In the Whole Foods Parking Lot"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UFc1pr2yUU
3/25/13 7:02 AM
trobinson21
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The cool story bro is strong in this thread. Phone Post
3/25/13 8:17 AM
cheesesteak

Ian and Rory get a free pass because unlike hipsters they have HEART and a soul.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.