3/25/13 7:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
trobinson21
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The cool story bro is strong in this thread. Phone Post
3/25/13 8:17 AM
cheesesteak
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ian and Rory get a free pass because unlike hipsters they have HEART and a soul.
3/25/13 8:19 AM
cheesesteak
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/25/13 8:22 AM
cheesesteak

3/25/13 8:23 AM
cheesesteak

3/25/13 8:26 AM
cheesesteak

Also when i say beating on hipsters i don't literally mean "to beat them up" I haven't beat some on up since college brah.... But it is fun to tap out a smarmy know it all fashionista that thinks he's better than you....

COME AT ME BRAH!!!! You, butthurt ironic fashion fags!
3/25/13 9:40 AM
Zed Wayne Zed
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP, you should just be honest and admit, that secretly, you are attracted to hipsters and they make a whirlwind in your gi.

It is okay, embrace your super g$yness.
3/25/13 10:24 AM
ChaosOverkill
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/25/13 10:25 AM
cheesesteak - Ian and Rory get a free pass because unlike hipsters they have HEART and a soul.

this voted up

ahh crap can't. But the hipster UGers are sure voting me down over pegging them

3/25/13 11:06 AM
ausgepicht

Haha! Great drive by post by Sheridan that went unseen.

3/25/13 11:52 AM
cheesesteak

ChaosOverkill - 
cheesesteak - Ian and Rory get a free pass because unlike hipsters they have HEART and a soul.

this voted up

ahh crap can't. But the hipster UGers are sure voting me down over pegging them

I vote you up! I feel your pain I've lost 14 karmas over this shit!!!
3/25/13 12:03 PM
HexRei

hipsters dont exist. no one says they're a hipster. its just what people call people who are different from them when they cant find another word to insult them with
3/25/13 12:09 PM
cheesesteak

HexRei - hipsters dont exist. no one says they're a hipster. its just what people call people who are different from them when they cant find another word to insult them with

Not true. There are plenty people that are different perhaps artistic or even have a unique sense of and fashion. A hipster is a souless wannabe beatnick and they are obvious.
3/25/13 12:14 PM
DiazsBongWater
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for Hipster insults...
3/25/13 12:20 PM
ausgepicht

HexRei - hipsters dont exist. no one says they're a hipster. its just what people call people who are different from them when they cant find another word to insult them with

You are 100% wrong in your logic and statement. They exist. Whether they call themselves hipsters or not is 100% irrelevant. 

3/25/13 12:39 PM
HexRei

ausgepicht - 

You are 100% wrong in your logic and statement. They exist. Whether they call themselves hipsters or not is 100% irrelevant. 

no they don't. im in portland which is supposed to be hipster central. they dont exist.
3/25/13 12:50 PM
ChaosOverkill
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/25/13 12:49 PM

Stop trolling Hexrei, I live in Montreal which is Canadian Hipster central and they most certainly do exist. I sit in class next to a guy dressed like Jacques Cousteau who speaks in comic book maxims for only the purposes of being seen as Ironic.

If there weren't so many of them he would have a crowd of people dying of laughter behind him at all times.

3/25/13 12:52 PM
RedDragons
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good to see you CRE...been a while since I've enjoyed your posts.

Preach on brother!
3/25/13 12:55 PM
cheesesteak

HexRei is in hipster denial...that means he's a hipster. Sorry bro.
3/25/13 12:59 PM
Seats Taken
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Actually I hate hipsters, alot. They are judgemental scum. At the gym I train at we have never had a problem with anything lke that, I feel like only larger affiliate gyms (Gracie Academies) have a problem with people doing BJJ becuase it's cool or ironic. I'm not pointing out any academies I'm just saying that for name dropping potential when they talk about doing BJJ.

But I've been a bartender and worked in bars since I was 18, so the last place I want to go hang out is in bars when I have free time, but I always had one place that I would go to when I went out. It's a shithole bar that has a juke box full of punk rock and noone gives two shits about anyone else at the bar or wanting to judge or even talk to you. I could go there, shoot some pool drink a couple of beers and walk home. Then I came back after summer break and it had changed. Social Distortion and the Misfits weren't playing... It was the Black Keys and fucking Bon Iver. Their wasnt a stinky fat guy with a chain on his wallet shooting pool... everyone was chatting about worldly causes wearing fedoras and clean Vans....they want to talk about how unaccepting the US is of other countries, yet they turn up thier noses when I walk through the door in jeans and T-shirt. They drink PBR and Budwieser not because they grew to enjoy it from stealing it out of their uncles cooler when they were teens... but because it's trendy now. Hipsters took the only bar that I fucking liked and if they ever EVER try to take away my Jiu Jitsu I'll very unironically punch all of them in their stupid fucking Buddy Holly glasses wearing faces.

FUCK now I'm pissed off for the rest of the day.

3/25/13 1:00 PM
cheesesteak

ChaosOverkill - 

Stop trolling Hexrei, I live in Montreal which is Canadian Hipster central and they most certainly do exist. I sit in class next to a guy dressed like Jacques Cousteau who speaks in comic book maxims for only the purposes of being seen as Ironic.

If there weren't so many of them he would have a crowd of people dying of laughter behind him at all times.

Please take a pic of this Jaques Cousteau moron and post!

See, HexRei and you other hipsters that don't think your hipsters, this is what i'm talking about. It's not being different because they are unique, it's being different for the irony of it and when there are so many doing the same thing in what ever ghetto the move in to gentrify it becomes pretentious gheyness...

I mean, come on who wouldn't want to slap on a chain of submissions on Jaques Cousteau??? Come on now!!!
3/25/13 1:02 PM
Seats Taken
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cheesesteak - HexRei is in hipster denial...that means he's a hipster. Sorry bro.

Hexrai's display pic of himself wearing a silly hat looking in a different direction of the camera to give a mysterious dramatic effect is enough evidence... he is in hipster denial.

3/25/13 1:08 PM
vaginal tear
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hipsters are real. I'm at a training seminar for a new night club in vegas. 25% of the guys here are in skinny jeans and to tight of t shirt. Phone Post
3/25/13 1:12 PM
HexRei

Seats Taken - 
cheesesteak - HexRei is in hipster denial...that means he's a hipster. Sorry bro.

Hexrai's display pic of himself wearing a silly hat looking in a different direction of the camera to give a mysterious dramatic effect is enough evidence... he is in hipster denial.

Thanks for proving my point. That's a picture of Adam Baldwin from the sci-fi western Firefly :)

"Hipster" is just a convenient perjorative term for people who are different, and there's no other obvious label to apply. Hell just looking at the last few pages even the haters can't agree. The only thing those diagrams have in common is that they wear glasses... and are apparently all male?
3/25/13 1:13 PM
HexRei

ChaosOverkill - 

I think you're just describing french people
3/25/13 1:14 PM
cheesesteak

Seats Taken - 

ha ha!!! I just saw that pic. Yup I see why he's getting mad now. He certainly is one in a city that has a serious hipster problem. The most unoriginal idiots on the planet.

I feel you seats. there is this bar that I used to frequent and after it started doing karaoke...the local college hipsters started taking the place over on Thursday nights. And yes there are an array of different kinds of hipsters, like the trucker hat and striped tube socks, the top hap and mustache, the mountain man (hex rei)...but they are souless and think that they are funny and they drink typical "white trash towniw" beer as a mockery of the normal regular townies that used to frequent the place and look down there noses at the common working man that stops in for a beer.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.