UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> beating on hipsters at bjj

3/25/13 4:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tourist
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ain't anybody gonna mention the Jim Lampley comment? That was gold.
3/25/13 4:39 PM
TheJudge
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Iron Sheik would just break their backs, fuck them in the ass and humble them. But that's his way.
I'm not sure hipsters deserve to be stretched anymore than any subgroup out there. OK, maybe a little more.
3/25/13 5:01 PM
cheesesteak
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

\\\\

3/25/13 5:02 PM
cheesesteak
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/25/13 5:03 PM
cheesesteak

keep the down votes coming, hipster bitches!!!
3/25/13 5:04 PM
cheesesteak

3/25/13 7:22 PM
ElTriangulo
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I fell as if I wouldn't be allowed to do Jiu-jitsu now because of my haircut
3/25/13 7:25 PM
DEZBOT

Yous are all fucked Phone Post
3/25/13 8:32 PM
Winston Wolf
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

head crush is such a piece of shit move and ur fullof shit cause that never happened
3/25/13 8:35 PM
ChaosOverkill
733 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf - head crush is such a piece of shit move and ur fullof shit cause that never happened

3/25/13 8:45 PM
ausgepicht

cheesesteak - 

HAHAHAHA! I'm going to do that next time I am downtown.

3/25/13 8:47 PM
Aaron Becker

lol at the iDIOTS posting with iphones calling others hipsters
3/25/13 8:50 PM
ChaosOverkill
733 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aaron Becker - lol at the iDIOTS posting with iphones calling others hipsters

This is true, I've never paid for an Apple product and never will.

3/25/13 9:20 PM
FJJ828
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CREason good fighters lose - Nothing is more discouraging to a newb than a bully like you.

This reminds me of a time I manhandled a guy like you with his two stripe blue belt, this is at a Gracie affiliate.

I got paired with this guy because I was too physical for the other blue belts and it was obvious he was the enforcer they sent in like it was hockey.

This guy is about 260, pure chub.

You know what I did? I almost broke his face in a headlock, I targeted his cheekbones, nose and mouth with my grip and I won't lie I was trying to break everything.

He sat there letting the same bully ego that you have allow him to take absurd levels of facial punishment, he came out of the hold when I had gassed from applying so much pressure looking like he got knocked the fuck out.

The instructor looked at him with a frown like WTF? I then proceeded to tool him for the rest of the roll and second guess why the fuck I was even bothering training pure BJJ when I could crush a blue belt like that.

lollllllll

3/25/13 9:21 PM
gaycuckold

Sam Sheridan - I love these Meta threads where no one is sure who is trolling...

Somebody post "It's Getting Real In the Whole Foods Parking Lot"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UFc1pr2yUU

the whole foods parking lot has always been real http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICUX2TH10l8
3/25/13 10:16 PM
ausgepicht

FJJ828 -
CREason good fighters lose - Nothing is more discouraging to a newb than a bully like you.

This reminds me of a time I manhandled a guy like you with his two stripe blue belt, this is at a Gracie affiliate.

I got paired with this guy because I was too physical for the other blue belts and it was obvious he was the enforcer they sent in like it was hockey.

This guy is about 260, pure chub.

You know what I did? I almost broke his face in a headlock, I targeted his cheekbones, nose and mouth with my grip and I won't lie I was trying to break everything.

He sat there letting the same bully ego that you have allow him to take absurd levels of facial punishment, he came out of the hold when I had gassed from applying so much pressure looking like he got knocked the fuck out.

The instructor looked at him with a frown like WTF? I then proceeded to tool him for the rest of the roll and second guess why the fuck I was even bothering training pure BJJ when I could crush a blue belt like that.

lollllllll

That shit is post gold. Phone Post
3/25/13 10:57 PM
BALLSDEEP
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cheesesteak - 

"Here hipster hipster hipster". Been looking for this pic since it was in said thread title years ago. VTFU!
3/25/13 11:00 PM
bizsirker

cheesesteak -
bizsirker -  Didn't read whole thread. But you OP, you are a bully. Why bash people who have the same interests as you? Do you think you are cool now? How old are you? Honestly, it's the most fun toying with assholes with a ego like yourself. I hope you enjoy the fact you peaked in life a long time ago. You will look forward to working for better people than you for the rest of you're shitty career. Phone Post

This is you. 

No. That is not me. I am a 10 year career firefighter with a family that I love and am mortgage free with 2 rental properties. I'm successful and am in a great place. That guy may be successful also. But it's not me. Phone Post
3/25/13 11:30 PM
DoomFarmer
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DevilDawg - One of the purple belts in my school is a hipster. He is damn good and very strong despite being s o slim. He trains hard and is a totally cool guy on and off the mats.

Do you train at Easton BJJ by any chance?
3/25/13 11:53 PM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anti-hipsterism is the worst form of hipsterism.
3/26/13 12:20 AM
ausgepicht

BigSleep - Anti-hipsterism is the worst form of hipsterism.

That would make sense, if it made sense.

3/26/13 12:34 AM
UGCTT_JediMMA
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht -

But it's true. Phone Post
3/26/13 12:42 AM
ausgepicht

UGCTT_JediMMA - 
ausgepicht -

But it's true. Phone Post

Oh yeah? Then explain it.

3/26/13 12:42 AM
hiptosser

hmmm...hanging with Black Belts at pussy BJJ gyms but getting housed at Quincy Rice's bizaro world 10thPlanet Judo school
interdasting
3/26/13 12:52 AM
BrewBarry
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pcuzz - How do you tell a hipster in a gi apart from anyone else in a gi?
By their gauged cauliflower ear Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.