UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> beating on hipsters at bjj

3/26/13 12:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_JediMMA - 
ausgepicht -
BigSleep - Anti-hipsterism is the worst form of hipsterism.

That would make sense, if it made sense.

But it's true. Phone Post

Oh yeah? Then explain it.

3/26/13 12:42 AM
hiptosser

hmmm...hanging with Black Belts at pussy BJJ gyms but getting housed at Quincy Rice's bizaro world 10thPlanet Judo school
interdasting
3/26/13 12:52 AM
BrewBarry
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pcuzz - How do you tell a hipster in a gi apart from anyone else in a gi?
By their gauged cauliflower ear Phone Post
3/26/13 1:07 AM
Beefy Wellington

CREason good fighters lose - Nothing is more discouraging to a newb than a bully like you.

This reminds me of a time I manhandled a guy like you with his two stripe blue belt, this is at a Gracie affiliate.

I got paired with this guy because I was too physical for the other blue belts and it was obvious he was the enforcer they sent in like it was hockey.

This guy is about 260, pure chub.

You know what I did? I almost broke his face in a headlock, I targeted his cheekbones, nose and mouth with my grip and I won't lie I was trying to break everything.

He sat there letting the same bully ego that you have allow him to take absurd levels of facial punishment, he came out of the hold when I had gassed from applying so much pressure looking like he got knocked the fuck out.

The instructor looked at him with a frown like WTF? I then proceeded to tool him for the rest of the roll and second guess why the fuck I was even bothering training pure BJJ when I could crush a blue belt like that.

lollllllll
Nothing is more discouraging than a bully like you. Now let me tell you a story about bullying a far guy because I assumed he was a bully???? Phone Post
3/26/13 1:08 AM
Beefy Wellington

*fat Phone Post
3/26/13 8:05 AM
MattyECB
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CREason good fighters lose - 

Typical BJJ bully mentality, that's why your kind is rapidly being replaced by true practicioners of MMA.

You're such a badass tough guy in your element crawling around like a crab, but how would you feel getting battered like Jim Lampley's wife in the standup portion of a fight?

Then you wonder why your instructors are forced to do business with guys like Lloyd Irvin to cut a profit, because douchebaggery is at the core of BJJ and it's kiling profits.

I love how tough Cre is, UGers take note. This is a boss who would never duck a fight.

Never
3/26/13 8:11 AM
diggity

CREason good fighters lose - Nothing is more discouraging to a newb than a bully like you.

This reminds me of a time I manhandled a guy like you with his two stripe blue belt, this is at a Gracie affiliate.

I got paired with this guy because I was too physical for the other blue belts and it was obvious he was the enforcer they sent in like it was hockey.

You know what I did? I almost broke his face in a headlock, I targeted his cheekbones, nose and mouth with my grip and I won't lie I was trying to break everything.

He sat there letting the same bully ego that you have allow him to take absurd levels of facial punishment, he came out of the hold when I had gassed from applying so much pressure looking like he got knocked the fuck out.

The instructor looked at him with a frown like WTF? I then proceeded to tool him for the rest of the roll and second guess why the fuck I was even bothering training pure BJJ when I could crush a blue belt like that.

lollllllll
This was painful to read. It hasn't been easy has it. Phone Post
3/26/13 8:12 AM
diggity

ausgepicht -
UGCTT_JediMMA - 
ausgepicht -

That's the whole point. D'uh. Phone Post
3/26/13 9:47 AM
trobinson21

Anti-bjj hipster guy is usually guy who says "you couldnt have done that to me if we were striking" right after being choked. Phone Post
3/26/13 12:01 PM
CauliflowerCouture

GriffinJ - 

lollllllll
Whats funny is you have the facial features of a retarded 5yo chimp.

I'd slap your chin through the roof of your cum dump but youd prolly dick tuck like you always do Phone Post

Ha ha, he does look like a chimp. Poor bloke.

Probably where his need to troll relentlessly comes from.
3/26/13 12:09 PM
ChaosOverkill
375 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

diggity - 
ausgepicht -
UGCTT_JediMMA - 
ausgepicht -

That's the whole point. D'uh. Phone Post

lol at sensitive nip hipsters who can't take the reality they are a bunch of flakes.

3/26/13 1:31 PM
supremexb

if hipsters dont exist than who r all the people in williamsburg with stupid mustaches and glasses wearing skinny jeans.
3/26/13 2:38 PM
In Limbo
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i wonder if "hipsters" have an online forum where they constantly make threads bout "normies"

do you think "hipsters" are as bothered by normies as normies are bothered by hipsters?

3/26/13 2:41 PM
ChaosOverkill
375 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Limbo - 

i wonder if "hipsters" have an online forum where they constantly make threads bout "normies"

do you think "hipsters" are as bothered by normies as normies are bothered by hipsters?

If there was a law about making fun of people dressed like assholes hundreds of well paid standup comedians would never have existed.

3/26/13 2:45 PM
Winston Wolf

Herpaderp - 
trobinson21 -  Anti-bjj hipster guy is usually guy who says "you couldnt have done that to me if we were striking" right after being choked. Phone Post

the worst kind of grappling is practice when strikes arent allowed at all, shit is so unrealistic that ridiculous shit goes down, i dont grapple unless its anything goes and little bjj bitches cant hang

bulllll shitttttt.My guess is u went to BJJ club once Got destroyed and have all sorts of excuses.Where do u grapple that allows punches
3/26/13 2:45 PM
krept
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where are hipsters anyway? in big cities along the northeast and northwest US coastline? I have hardly seen any around and none in bjj schools. Actually the majority of the people are completely normal looking, super cool and not even jock or tapout guys.
3/26/13 2:47 PM
show no mercy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

interesting thread. i thought of it first though.
3/26/13 2:51 PM
HexRei

Herpaderp - actually i walked into a bjj gym and none of the blue or purple belts could sub me, i didnt know how to sub them but i held them in positions where i could GnP them or bulldozed them into the wall

'rolled' with the instructor after couldnt tell if he was going easy but i didnt let him lock up a sub on anything

they all sucked standing

it was super gay, boys touching boys

i fights my friends who train and military friends at my buds house sometimes

ive thought about trying to challenge a bjj school to see if they are worthy of learning with an anything goes challenge but the fact is grappling is just way too gay

can easily ko any grappler on the street

man you are really pushing this troll account hard.
3/26/13 2:57 PM
In Limbo
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you never hear this non-sense bravado from Muay Thai guys.....just sayin

3/26/13 2:58 PM
Winston Wolf

Herpaderp - actually i walked into a bjj gym and none of the blue or purple belts could sub me, i didnt know how to sub them but i held them in positions where i could GnP them or bulldozed them into the wall

'rolled' with the instructor after couldnt tell if he was going easy but i didnt let him lock up a sub on anything

they all sucked standing

ive thought about trying to challenge a bjj school to see if they are worthy of learning with an anything goes challenge but the fact is grappling is just way too gay

liar liar pants on fire If ur ever in NY i give u an open invite for free to train at the new Serra afiliate in Queens
3/26/13 3:29 PM
Ozzimandias
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

they all sucked standing

LOL  10/10

3/26/13 4:09 PM
e. kaye

Winston Wolf - 

they all sucked standing

liar liar pants on fire If ur ever in NY i give u an open invite for free to train at the new Serra afiliate in Queens

What is wrong the Renzo school in the Burg.    

3/26/13 4:33 PM
Winston Wolf

they all sucked standing

bulll shit Name the school. I bet u wont.
3/26/13 4:34 PM
Winston Wolf

e. kaye - 
Winston Wolf - 

they all sucked standing

What is wrong the Renzo school in the Burg.    

im sure Renzo is doing great But this is the only school I have a connection with
3/26/13 6:24 PM
cheesesteak
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well!!!!

That was a fun freezing...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.