UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> beating on hipsters at bjj

3/27/13 1:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cheesesteak
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PS.. thanks for the pitty vote up guys! I took an ass reaming and got froozed because of this shitty ass thread. I didn't realize there were so many offended hipsters on the UG...From now on I will be tolerant towards you pabst blue ribbon, thick framed lenseless glasses top hat and skinny jean wearing, sailor tattoo wearing folk! I now love hipsters. You guys are awesome and are cutting edge with your fashion and musical tastes!!!! I am sitting at my computer in my grandads green and brown wool sweater with mc hammer pants on in your honor.
3/27/13 2:00 PM
mastertahj
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just remember every time you call someone a hipster... you are saying that they are hip... Phone Post
3/27/13 2:09 PM
Listen to Rush
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Principal -
fakezaga - I hope a hipster uses his leather bracelets to effect an Ezekiel choke and put OP out. Phone Post
or applied with the sleeve cuff of the said hipster's hemp gi Phone Post
Link me to this hemp gi. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.