UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Visalus 90 day challenge

3/25/13 12:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GARRA
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Launched in UK this weekend. Any of you guys from US or Canada have any info or experience? Phone Post
3/25/13 1:10 PM
turducken
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

those tards can go choke on a dick with their mlm bullshit scam. lmfao @ visalus. blows my mind that people continue to fall for this SAME bullshit over and over again.
3/25/13 8:53 PM
Taku
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MLM is not evil.

Some people can and do make great money in the world of MLM, I learned a long time ago that I do not have the right personality to do what it takes to be successful with this business model. I have some personal friends (real people whom I know) who are making 6-figures, and better running MLM plans.

I will never be one of those people.

TAKU

3/25/13 8:57 PM
torquemada
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate acquaintances texting or calling trying to get me in this.

Read the ingredients. Nothing impressive.

I suppose if it gets more people being healthy, it's ok. Just not a fan. Phone Post
3/26/13 12:46 PM
Wiggy
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MLM and all that aside, doesn't that stuff get its protein content from soy?  Who wants to intetionally take 90 days of soy?

Wiggy - http://workingclassfitness.com/newsletter

3/31/13 11:35 AM
Sequoyah Sandford
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herbalife* lol Phone Post
3/31/13 11:36 AM
Sequoyah Sandford
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wrong post dammit Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.