UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> ATTN: FAGGOT MOD THAT FROZE ME

3/25/13 1:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Daredevil73
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The_KoJ -  In b4 BWS heart attack Phone Post

That clock has been ticking for a while now....
3/25/13 1:04 PM
cool hand Ed
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VU BWS. Mods should be held accountable for their actions.
3/25/13 1:04 PM
Mihow
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't like BWS at first

... but it's because I was a stupid piece of shit

OP is one of the better and most consistently funny people here
3/25/13 1:06 PM
Dougie
987 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

U have to laugh at BWS.

Good job!

3/25/13 1:06 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS DOING SAYING THE SAME SHIT.........ALL IN FUN.......AND EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN HERE LONG ENOUGH KNOWS ME AND KNOWS ITS ALL STUPID BULLSHIT TO GET A LAUGH. MODS KNOW THIS.....AND I KNOW THE LESBIAN THAT FROZE ME KNOWS THIS.

3/25/13 1:08 PM
BKViper
464 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kudos mod.  The blocking funtion doesn't work on the app, so even though I don't have to see OP's caps lock faggotry on the web, it still shows on the app.

3/25/13 1:10 PM
Barbasol
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It would seem to me that if a MOD freezes you, you should at least get a PM or email stating the reason you were frozen.

Whichever MOD this was needs to step up.

3/25/13 1:11 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BKViper - 

Kudos mod.  The blocking funtion doesn't work on the app, so even though I don't have to see OP's caps lock faggotry on the web, it still shows on the app.

SEE THIS GUY ACTUALLY HATES........I DON'T HATE............. I PRETEND TO HATE TO BE FUNNY............THESE KIND OF MISERABLE ASS HOMO'S NEED TO BE FROZE.....NOT THE GOOD HEARTED ASSHOLES.
3/25/13 1:13 PM
NorthernHospitality
1328 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this thread is lacking pics of my ecrush! will you take a pic and post it for my pleasure BWS? Phone Post
3/25/13 1:13 PM
Shogun of Harlem
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TryhardNobody - In for faggot mods

This
3/25/13 1:14 PM
Randy "Stinks Like a Fart" Marsh
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You are defrosteded!!!! Yaaaay! Phone Post
3/25/13 1:14 PM
shaqitup
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR BWS,

Also i wanna see the family pic, somebody posted a shitty thread about it without pics.

3/25/13 1:15 PM
BIGWHITESEXY

Kjeldoran -  Bws, wanna fuck? Phone Post

I REALLY DO.......RIGHT IN MY BROWN TOWN.
3/25/13 1:16 PM
Jason
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin
BIGWHITESEXY - 
rufus - 
BIGWHITESEXY -
rufus -  Maybe your shtick is tired... Phone Post

MAYBE..........AND MAYBE I JUST GOT DONE POWER THRUSTING MY BEEF DRILL DOWN YOUR PAPPY'S THROAT.

BUT THATS NEITHER HERE NOR THERE FAGGOT.
LOL.

My dad is 79 years old and would stomp a hole through your head. Phone Post

I KNOW HOW OLD HE IS!!!! I AM FUCKING HIS FACE RIGHT NOW........YOU DON'T FUCK A MANS FACE WITHOUT GETTING TO KNOW HIM FIRST........WHAT ARE YOU SOME KIND OF SICKO.

very gentleman like

3/25/13 1:16 PM
Jason
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin
cool hand Ed - VU BWS. Mods should be held accountable for their actions.

they are

3/25/13 1:17 PM
PeteyWheatstraw
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol. What do you actually do that is freeze worthy? I never see you fighter bash or post racial stuff.

Are you just too harsh? Does some mod log in, see your all caps threads and say, "Not today, buddy. Not in the mood. Think about adjusting your tone for the next 24 hours."
3/25/13 1:18 PM
MMA Playwrite
793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP,

Could you handle Bieber???
3/25/13 1:20 PM
bigsakimoto
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You probably got vd frozen. Maybe it's time to lose the cap lock and the passive aggressive homoerotic advances towards OGers.
3/25/13 1:20 PM
BIGWHITESEXY

PeteyWheatstraw - lol. What do you actually do that is freeze worthy? I never see you fighter bash or post racial stuff.

Are you just too harsh? Does some mod log in, see your all caps threads and say, "Not today, buddy. Not in the mood. Think about adjusting your tone for the next 24 hours."

IT WAS A HITLER THREAD ASKING IF HE EVER HAD ANY GOOD IDEAS/

AND I SAID "GASSING JEWS"

AND WAS PROMPTLY FROZE............APPARENTLY SOMEONE DOESNT LIKE RACIAL HUMOR.
3/25/13 1:21 PM
BIGWHITESEXY

Jason - 
cool hand Ed - VU BWS. Mods should be held accountable for their actions.

they are

WELL THEN TELL ME WHO FROZE ME........CAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE PLEASE.
3/25/13 1:21 PM
Dajuisher
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
3/25/13 1:22 PM
Johnny Drama
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Free my nigga big white sexy Phone Post
3/25/13 1:22 PM
DANA PLEASE CUT NICK DIAZ
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

'Limp dick hobo cum smelling faggot' would make an excellent title of a memoir.

3/25/13 1:23 PM
BIGWHITESEXY

TTBangBang - You seem upset

WELL I AM SURE PRETENDING TO BE........NOT REALLY UPSET I JUST DON'T WANT TO GET FROZE FOR BEING THE SAME DUMB BASTARD I'VE BEEN ON HERE FOR 8 OR SO YEARS.

JESUS CHRIST I JUST REALIZED I HAVE BEEN HERE TOO LONG........
3/25/13 1:25 PM
NorthernHospitality
1328 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dajuisher - Phone Post
lmao Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.