UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> ATTN: FAGGOT MOD THAT FROZE ME

3/25/13 2:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Brandable
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nitecrawler - 
Silhouette - 
Nitecrawler - 
BernardHopkins - these same mods log into your account and read your personal PMs and check out all your recent activity too...just so some of you know. some have gone as far as to make posts

be careful what you leave in your inbox.

Ummmm no. I'm one step below an admin and I can't do that even if I wanted to.

Furthermore, I doubt you contacted all the mods and got little response. Only reason why you wouldn't get a courtesy PM or even the slightest explanation as to what was up is if you were a habitual offender/troll/really shitty, negative member etc.

I would venture to guess that 95% of the mods here will PM a member when they are frozen explaining why, unless that member fits into the categories mentioned above.

But thanks for trying to stir he pot :)

with all respect one of MMA.tv own mods said that this was true, mods/admins goin through our PMs

Jason and Kirik have both came out and said its not true, but why would a mod lie about something like that?

If that was said, then perhaps that person was privy to info I am not.

As I said, I am one step below an admin and I do not have the power to look through members PM's.

Probably wouldn't want to even if I could as I'm sure there would be a copious amount of cock pics LOL :)

To be fair, i believe that incident happened before the renovation of the site (when mod powers and such were changed). 

3/25/13 2:47 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WOW THIS THREAD IS ESCALATING LOL.....

I LIKE MOST OF THE MODS ON HERE. IN FACT I LIKE THEM ALL, I JUST THINK A FEW OF THEM TAKE THEIR MODDING A LITTLE TOO SERIOUS.

ALL I AM SAYING IS POSTERS WHO HAVE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS SHOULD GET A LITTLE LEEWAY. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU KNOW THEY ARE JOKING.
3/25/13 2:48 PM
Nitecrawler
2008 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Brandable - 
Nitecrawler - 
Brandable - 
Nitecrawler - 
BernardHopkins - these same mods log into your account and read your personal PMs and check out all your recent activity too...just so some of you know. some have gone as far as to make posts

be careful what you leave in your inbox.

Ummmm no. I'm one step below an admin and I can't do that even if I wanted to.

Furthermore, I doubt you contacted all the mods and got little response. Only reason why you wouldn't get a courtesy PM or even the slightest explanation as to what was up is if you were a habitual offender/troll/really shitty, negative member etc.

I would venture to guess that 95% of the mods here will PM a member when they are frozen explaining why, unless that member fits into the categories mentioned above.

But thanks for trying to stir he pot :)

I have to disagree with this, in fact i would say 95% of the mods don't contact you. But it really is a pointless battle to fight. Their site, their rules. In the end, the community here is the only thing keeping this site afloat and people coming back. 

If you say so.

There are several members that get frozen and don't make tear filled threads like our portly OP here. I am privy to those that get frozen and most are spoken with privately...

But you would know better, right?

I'm speaking on my own personal experiences, just as you are yours. No need to get all pissy this early in the discussion.

Not pissy at all cupcake.

Witnessing an insane amount of members getting frozen for a variety of different reasons, and seeing the outcome of PM discussions between frozen members and admins I know for a fact that more members have been contacted than not.

Most come to an understanding and move on amicably. Sorry if this was not your experience.
3/25/13 3:08 PM
buckshot44
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interdasting.

3/25/13 3:10 PM
FCTV808
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BIGWHITESEXY - WOW THIS THREAD IS ESCALATING LOL.....

I LIKE MOST OF THE MODS ON HERE. IN FACT I LIKE THEM ALL, I JUST THINK A FEW OF THEM TAKE THEIR MODDING A LITTLE TOO SERIOUS.

ALL I AM SAYING IS POSTERS WHO HAVE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS SHOULD GET A LITTLE LEEWAY. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU KNOW THEY ARE JOKING.

SOME OF US HAVE NEVER FORGIVEN YOU FOR STANDING US UP ON OUR FIRST DATE!  I WAITED ALL NIGHT AT THAT LONELY BAR IN WAIKIKI.   THE WAITRESS ACTUALLY FELT BAD FOR ME FALLING ASLEEP IN THE LOBBY AND COVERED ME W/ HER SWEATER!

(that, and running off CAPSLOCK circa og 2006)

3/25/13 3:13 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FCTV808 - 
BIGWHITESEXY - WOW THIS THREAD IS ESCALATING LOL.....

SOME OF US HAVE NEVER FORGIVEN YOU FOR STANDING US UP ON OUR FIRST DATE!  I WAITED ALL NIGHT AT THAT LONELY BAR IN WAIKIKI.   THE WAITRESS ACTUALLY FELT BAD FOR ME FALLING ASLEEP IN THE LOBBY AND COVERED ME W/ HER SWEATER!

(that, and running off CAPSLOCK circa og 2006)

LOFL......I'M A FLAKE.......I ADMIT IT..........TOTALLY MY BAD BROSEPH. I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU......SEXUALLY.
3/25/13 3:21 PM
Nitecrawler
2008 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Camocock - I had a mod ban me because a female poster he was trying to fuck was sending me titty pics an all over my shit on here and fb.

Great unbiased modding here.

You know damn well who froze you. Same lil fag that banned me.

First I heard of that.

If that's true, and that is the only reason you were banned, then that is fucked.

Something tells me that is not the whole truth though as I doubt you were banned cause you were C-blocking a mod LOL.
3/25/13 3:22 PM
6ULDV8
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mods are good, but don't knee jerk at a buzzword that calls for a freeze.

Take it in context, have a laugh, and let caps lock and hilarity be cruise control for cool in this ridiculous place.

3/25/13 3:23 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
968 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

six pages of sexy

3/25/13 3:24 PM
GOREILLAMAN
331 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Which mod did you cock block? The OG needs to know! Phone Post
3/25/13 3:27 PM
dizz
568 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Camocock - I had a mod ban me because a female poster he was trying to fuck was sending me titty pics an all over my shit on here and fb.

STORY TIME
3/25/13 3:43 PM
6ULDV8
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dizz - 

STORY TIME

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2143033&page=1

3/25/13 3:43 PM
cool hand Ed
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How have we not gotten to the bottom of which mod froze BWS? If the mods on here are held accountable....what's the hold up? Phone Post
3/25/13 4:03 PM
TEX4N
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ULDV8 -

Mods are good, but don't knee jerk at a buzzword that calls for a freeze.

Take it in context, have a laugh, and let caps lock and hilarity be cruise control for cool in this ridiculous place.

LOL Phone Post
3/25/13 4:05 PM
NorthernHospitality
1348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

still No pic eh? Phone Post
3/25/13 4:24 PM
BadRed
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GOREILLAMAN -  Which mod did you cock block? The OG needs to know! Phone Post

Being that it was a mod it was more like micropenis blocking.

I will now patiently await my freezing....
3/25/13 4:28 PM
Nitecrawler

BadRed - 

No freezing, I'll just take that shit out on your girls diameter later ;)

So no details of cock blocking mod? Something tells me there is something more to the story.
3/25/13 4:29 PM
Nitecrawler

cool hand Ed -  How have we not gotten to the bottom of which mod froze BWS? If the mods on here are held accountable....what's the hold up? Phone Post

The reason for a members freeze is between the mod and the member, no one else. If the member was not contacted he/she is more likely a habitual offender.
3/25/13 4:33 PM
BadRed

Kate.
3/25/13 4:33 PM
BadRed

Edited: 03/25/13 4:33 PM
dbl
3/25/13 4:35 PM
BadRed

Nitecrawler - 
BadRed - 

So no details of cock blocking mod? Something tells me there is something more to the story.

Hotdog down a hallway for you, bro.
3/25/13 4:36 PM
BadRed

Nitecrawler vtfu for showing restraint.
BadRed

Some bitch mod just voted me down.
Nitecrawler

BadRed - 
Nitecrawler - 
BadRed - 

Hotdog down a hallway for you, bro.

3/25/13 4:38 PM
Nitecrawler

BadRed - Nitecrawler vtfu for showing restraint.

LOL at restraint.

Dude I don't think there are any mods here that would freeze a member for calling them names.

If so, that is just bitchassness.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.