UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> ATTN: FAGGOT MOD THAT FROZE ME

3/25/13 4:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sweetlily
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dizz - 
Camocock - I had a mod ban me because a female poster he was trying to fuck was sending me titty pics an all over my shit on here and fb.

Great unbiased modding here.

You know damn well who froze you. Same lil fag that banned me.

STORY TIME

Still waiting for the story 

3/25/13 4:57 PM
Nitecrawler
2206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Camocock - 
sweetlily - 
dizz - 
Camocock - I had a mod ban me because a female poster he was trying to fuck was sending me titty pics an all over my shit on here and fb.

STORY TIME

So I can get banned by babydick again?

Don't think so. There's people on here that'll remember what happened. Probably only a year or so ago.

Wait. So it happened a year ago, but your signup is January of this year? Seems legit.

What was your former name that got banned?
3/25/13 5:01 PM
cool hand Ed
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nitecrawler - 
cool hand Ed -  How have we not gotten to the bottom of which mod froze BWS? If the mods on here are held accountable....what's the hold up? Phone Post

The reason for a members freeze is between the mod and the member, no one else. If the member was not contacted he/she is more likely a habitual offender.

Obviously dude. I like you NC. So please try and understadn where I'm coming from.

But you aren't new here and neither and I.

BWS has openly stated that he received no PM. Clearly he is old school. Every bit as much as you are. IF BWS came on here and said "I RECEIVED A PM FROM THE FAGGOT MOD, ITS ALL GOOD GUYS!"

That would be the end of it. No need to post his name here and reinvent the Salem witch trials. Don't be so deliberate. You know what is being asked here. And BWS is the court jester, not a troll. Besides, if someone is a "habitual offender", what difference does that make? They surrender the right to face their accuser?

I disagree.

Accountability isn't too much to ask around here. It sounds like you're making excuses for a mod who is being held to a double standard.
3/25/13 5:02 PM
Hired Gun
640 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Camocock - 
sweetlily - 
dizz - 

STORY TIME

Don't think so. There's people on here that'll remember what happened. Probably only a year or so ago.

I remember this one. Pretty chickenshit on his part.
3/25/13 5:10 PM
BadRed
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nitecrawler - 
BadRed - Nitecrawler vtfu for showing restraint.

LOL at restraint.

Dude I don't think there are any mods here that would freeze a member for calling them names.

If so, that is just bitchassness.

Well, in that case, why don't you go....
3/25/13 5:35 PM
Nitecrawler
2206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Camocock - 
Nitecrawler - 
Camocock - 
sweetlily - 
dizz - 

STORY TIME

Wait. So it happened a year ago, but your signup is January of this year? Seems legit.

Lol at the last question.

So just so I understand, you are a 13er, claiming to be a former member, throwing out wild accusations that can't be backed up nor verified, we just have to take your word on it?

As I said, seems legit.

I have no dog in this fight as I wasn't involved in such a scandal, nor have any idea who would have been, but seriously bro, if you are going to make accusations like that, at least be willing to back them up with some shred of proof.
3/25/13 5:54 PM
Hired Gun
640 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Camocock - Pretty sure HG just backed them up.

I can confirm what CC said and I know his previous screen name. If anyone posted the specifics of what happened the mod in question would delete it like he did to every post about it at the time made by several members that knew what was going on.
3/25/13 6:17 PM
Nitecrawler

Hired Gun -
Camocock - Pretty sure HG just backed them up.

I can confirm what CC said and I know his previous screen name. If anyone posted the specifics of what happened the mod in question would delete it like he did to every post about it at the time made by several members that knew what was going on.
Well if you're both going to make vague accusations I don't know what to say.

Either spill the beans or move on I guess.

P.S. do you and camocock know each other in real life or just from the forum. Just wondering. Phone Post
3/25/13 6:36 PM
Nitecrawler

Camocock - The beans have been spilled, bro.

Its irrelevant as to how we know eachother.

You want more info? Fb message screen caps from the chick? tit pics?promise to reinstate my green name and we can talk. Until then, drop it.
Riiiiiggghhht.

As I previously said; seems legit.

I love the "dude I totally have this dirt on someone, but I won't say who, wont say what and even though I brought it up others just need to "drop it" ". LOL

All aboard the troller coaster!!!!!

P.s. Calm yourself Beavis, you'll raise your blood pressure :-) Phone Post
3/25/13 6:38 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nitecrawler - 
Camocock - 
sweetlily - 
dizz - 

STORY TIME

NAH IT IS LEGIT.......I KNOW WHO HE IS AND WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. I'D JUST RATHER NOT GET INVOLVED IN THAT WHOLE FIASCO. BUT CAMO IS DEFINATELY NOT BULLSHITTING.
3/25/13 6:53 PM
Nitecrawler

Camocock - Why would you start trash talking and calling me names?

Great moderating skills, big guy.

Myself and hg made it pretty damn clear as to why I don't want to post specifics. I'm not sure wat it is you can't wrap your pea brain around... I didn't come here to fuck with you, but I understand you will naturally defend your mma.tv coworkers in fear of having your moderators salary reduced. But I assure you if you keep up with the taunting and name calling, I will make you look very stupid and take another banning.

You're a mod on an off topic forum, maybe you should relax, butthead..
Calling you names?

I called you Beavis in jest. Perhaps you really should calm yourself.

LOL at defending anyone. Told you I have no dog in this fight but I also give pause when a 13er starts making unfounded accusations that are as vague as the OP is wide.

And I love "Wahhh you called me names, pea brain, I'll make you look stupid etc".

Listen cupcake, perhaps some midol and chocolate would calm you down as, given how butthurt you are getting, it must be that time of the month or something.

In any case cutie, welcome/welcome back to the forum. Enjoy your stay and know I've got nothing but love for all of you. :-)

Enjoy your night sweetie. ;-) Phone Post
3/25/13 6:56 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL NIGHT IS GOOD PEOPLE.....SO IS CAMO.....YOU TWO SHOULD JUST KISS AND MAKE UP. I BET YOU'D BOTH FEEL BETTER AFTER A COUPLE OF DRAINED BONERS.
3/25/13 7:01 PM
Nitecrawler

BIGWHITESEXY - LOL NIGHT IS GOOD PEOPLE.....SO IS CAMO.....YOU TWO SHOULD JUST KISS AND MAKE UP. I BET YOU'D BOTH FEEL BETTER AFTER A COUPLE OF DRAINED BONERS.
I did hear Camo was a power bottom so maybe you're onto something. :-) Phone Post
3/25/13 7:10 PM
BIGWHITESEXY

cool hand Ed - 
Nitecrawler - 
cool hand Ed -  How have we not gotten to the bottom of which mod froze BWS? If the mods on here are held accountable....what's the hold up? Phone Post

The reason for a members freeze is between the mod and the member, no one else. If the member was not contacted he/she is more likely a habitual offender.

Obviously dude. I like you NC. So please try and understadn where I'm coming from.

But you aren't new here and neither and I.

BWS has openly stated that he received no PM. Clearly he is old school. Every bit as much as you are. IF BWS came on here and said "I RECEIVED A PM FROM THE FAGGOT MOD, ITS ALL GOOD GUYS!"

That would be the end of it. No need to post his name here and reinvent the Salem witch trials. Don't be so deliberate. You know what is being asked here. And BWS is the court jester, not a troll. Besides, if someone is a "habitual offender", what difference does that make? They surrender the right to face their accuser?

I disagree.

Accountability isn't too much to ask around here. It sounds like you're making excuses for a mod who is being held to a double standard.

THIS AS WELL......AND AS FAR AS "REPEAT OFFENDER" GOES I THINK I HAVE BEEN FROZEN TWICE IN THE LAST TWO YEARS ........BOTH TIMES WERE PROBABLY BY THE SAME MOD...... AND I ACTUALLY STATED IN THE POST THAT I WAS FROZE FOR THAT I WAS CLEARLY JOKING.........SO YEAH.....THE MOD THAT DID IT IS KIND OF A FAGGOT FOR NOT BEING STRAIGHT WITH ME.
3/25/13 7:15 PM
BIGWHITESEXY

ANYWAYS I AM DONE ASKING CLEARLY YOU GUYS WON'T TELL ME AND THE MOD WON'T COME FORWARD.

I WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE RACIAL JOKES LIKE I HAVE FOR THE LAST 8 FUCKING YEARS......AND IF THAT SACKLESS HE BITCH KEEPS DECIDING TO FREEZE ME SO BE IT.
3/25/13 7:32 PM
Bawls
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No shit.. I've been so out of the loop I didn't know who Camocock is but I'm pretty sure I know now.. Phone Post
3/25/13 7:39 PM
Nitecrawler

Camocock -
Nitecrawler - 
BIGWHITESEXY - LOL NIGHT IS GOOD PEOPLE.....SO IS CAMO.....YOU TWO SHOULD JUST KISS AND MAKE UP. I BET YOU'D BOTH FEEL BETTER AFTER A COUPLE OF DRAINED BONERS.
I did hear Camo was a power bottom so maybe you're onto something. :-) Phone Post

So you're saying you want to fuck me in the ass?

Now mods are allowed to sexually harrass members?

Id like to apply for a mod position.
That coupled with the company car makes it a sweet gig.

Problem it's mostly the guys that are open to my advances and I've yet to have one girl take me up on it :-( Phone Post
3/25/13 8:18 PM
KickassMcrad
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IDOHARM -  Somebody should insult me while we're here, I need to keep my wits about me and my digital tongue sharp. Phone Post

Your need for attention from people on the internet is a character flaw.

You're welcome.

3/25/13 8:19 PM
Nitecrawler

IDOHARM - Somebody should insult me while we're here, I need to keep my wits about me and my digital tongue sharp. Phone Post
You smell and your mama dresses you funny.

Phone Post
3/25/13 8:22 PM
BIGWHITESEXY

AAAAAAAAND LOL @ THE MOD BANNING CAMO........JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DUDE HE DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING.
3/25/13 8:24 PM
KickassMcrad
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FREE THE INVISIBLE WHILE IN THE FOREST PENIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3/25/13 8:29 PM
Hired Gun

Well CC just got froze. For the record he said he doesn't believe it was NC but the Mod he was making reference to. Pretty sad he didn't make mention of anyone by name. They say truth cuts the deepest wound I guess someone is really upset with what God gave them or more so what he didn't. Phone Post
3/25/13 8:41 PM
Hired Gun

I stand corrected he said he got banned . Phone Post
3/25/13 8:51 PM
sweetlily
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hired Gun - I stand corrected he said he got banned . Phone Post
Why was he banned? Phone Post
3/25/13 8:52 PM
KickassMcrad

IDOHARM - 
KickassMcrad -
IDOHARM -  Somebody should insult me while we're here, I need to keep my wits about me and my digital tongue sharp. Phone Post

Your need for attention from people on the internet is a character flaw.

You're welcome.

That's pretty damned good actually. I'm not even going to offer a retort, as that only serves to build me into a better person. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.