UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I will never cheer for ____, no matter what!!!!

3/25/13 2:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
687 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Black Cheez - I don't dislike GSP, but I don't really cheer for him. I usually want him to lose, just tired of seeing him in the same fights against different opponents. He's an amazing fighter though, so I think I just want to see someone dominate or at least win a round against him. Phone Post
All this. Phone Post
3/25/13 2:33 PM
Toquinho
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Koscheck. Seems like a complete fake ass douchebag. But dont know him. He might be the greatest ambassador of humanity ever. Phone Post
3/25/13 2:34 PM
Yun
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mcdonald, gsp, jbj, and dominick cruz.. bleh. Phone Post
3/25/13 2:38 PM
Bentleysuper8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Broc Lesnar and Overeem. Both bullies who fold when the pressure is put on them.

Also Jake Shields. He came on here asking for DVDs of fights so I sent him his Bodog fight and he never said thank you. I removed him from my friend list.

Ben Askren and Joe Warren. Waren because he lied when Bibiano tapped him in Japan and Askren because, he's Askren.
3/25/13 2:40 PM
PrestigeWorldwide
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MasterofMartialArts - 
SLUGSHOT_331 -
PrestigeWorldwide - Hendo
Wanderlei
Rich
Shogun
Anderson

Perfect picture for that post. Phone Post

lmfao!! awesome pic.

these threads are monthly around here...this one needed a little sugar and spice.
3/25/13 2:48 PM
GregNoActionJackson
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paul Daley. Hate that dude Phone Post
3/25/13 3:05 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Mike Kyle
Rashad
Koscheck
Danny Castillo
Urijah Faber
Clay Guida
Rampage
Charlie Brennamen
Josh Burkman
Melvin
I'm sure there's more. Phone Post
3/25/13 3:14 PM
BoiseBlueBelt
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There are several fighters who I would never cheer for, but there aren't any who I would actively cheer against.

That being said, I'm not a fan of the Diaz brothers, but I will watch every one of their fights. Not in hopes that they'll get beat, but because their fights rarely suck.
3/25/13 3:16 PM
Motivated Penn
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Clay Guida
Jon Fitch
Jeremy Stevens
Vitor Belfort
Ben Askren
Matt Hughes
3/25/13 3:19 PM
ChaosOverkill
592 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Warren, Volkmann

3/25/13 3:47 PM
cheesesteak
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ranger Stott
3/25/13 3:48 PM
kinson

Chaelismyhero - This is a hate thread...but Jonny Bones
I'm still not right after 151. Phone Post
3/25/13 3:49 PM
SLUGSHOT_331
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cheesesteak - Ranger Stott

How fucking dare you?!

3/25/13 3:50 PM
Malvert the Janitor
887 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Playwrite - the Taliban
Agreed. Phone Post
3/25/13 3:51 PM
6ULDV8
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At one time I would have said Nik Lentz, but he changed my mind.

Never say never bro.

3/25/13 3:55 PM
mixedmartialmike

Jon Jones

3/25/13 3:58 PM
MexiCain AmeriCain
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping Phone Post
3/25/13 4:04 PM
MrHughes1991
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jon Jones
Frank Mir
Jon Fitch
Ben Henderson Phone Post
3/25/13 4:09 PM
kano350chevy
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Whitehead Phone Post
3/25/13 4:12 PM
eljamaiquino

Mike Kyle.. Phone Post
3/25/13 4:24 PM
FanDivide
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brock when he fought Phone Post
3/25/13 4:28 PM
TheRaider
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Easy. Mike Kyle.

Also, Chargers,Chiefs, Broncos, Patriots, Celtics and Heat
3/25/13 5:15 PM
ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick diaz

Everything. E I start to like him he does something completely retarded and I snap back to the reality that is, he is a cry baby Phone Post
3/25/13 5:18 PM
J_Swift

Obama Phone Post
3/25/13 5:54 PM
The Black Cheez
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Skellington -
The Black Cheez -  I don't dislike GSP, but I don't really cheer for him. I usually want him to lose, just tired of seeing him in the same fights against different opponents. He's an amazing fighter though, so I think I just want to see someone dominate or at least win a round against him. Phone Post

vtfu

this is the type of answer I was looking for, so not hating just a guy you'll never cheer for

Right, to me it's more about wanting to see someone that is actually better than GSP in at least one aspect of MMA. So far, he's had tough guys, but dominated all of them. However, I do dislike when GSP says he's going to finish his opponent and then doesn't finish the fight. Not that he doesn't try for the finish, it just makes him look bad when he doesn't in my opinion. He should say he will get the finish if his opponent doesn't defend properly.

On the other hand, I always root for Anderson Silva, my opinion is that he's the best. He still surprises me with his skill, you never know what Silva is going to do in the cage. You may predict a TKO or something, but I doubt you'd predict how exactly. However, you know exactly what GSP is going to try to do in his fights, and he's still dominating guys.

GSP is the real deal. The epitome of self-defense, in my opinion. Just not the kind of fighter I enjoy to watch win all the time, with the same result every match. So I do watch his fights, but to see him lose. I don't know the guy so no personal bias. Actually I like that he seems very humble. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.