UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jackson’s MMA says No to Melvin Guillard

3/25/13 4:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
man meets fate
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly melvin is one of the worst human beings possible, meet the guy for yourself one day and I guarantee you after getting to know him, you will want toput a bullet in his head.
3/25/13 4:33 PM
Haulport

This is hilarious. Melvin just learned (or has the opportunity) to learn a lesson here...

He should fight Diego!!!
3/25/13 4:37 PM
ChaosOverkill
739 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I see a downward spiral in Melvin's future. I'm not sure what camp is gonna want his headaches.

3/25/13 4:43 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

man meets fate - Honestly melvin is one of the worst human beings possible, meet the guy for yourself one day and I guarantee you after getting to know him, you will want toput a bullet in his head.
You okay dude? Phone Post
3/25/13 4:48 PM
Jack_Bauer
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

man meets fate - Honestly melvin is one of the worst human beings possible, meet the guy for yourself one day and I guarantee you after getting to know him, you will want toput a bullet in his head.

3/25/13 4:51 PM
GOKUJITSU
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All I will say is that it wasn't Melvin's choice to "leave" Jackson's in the first place.
3/25/13 4:52 PM
Vril

He needs the DUKE

3/25/13 4:56 PM
MountainMedic
730 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GOKUJITSU - All I will say is that it wasn't Melvin's choice to "leave" Jackson's in the first place.
Oh really? Phone Post
3/25/13 5:00 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card -

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/03/melvin-guillard-not-welcome-at-team-jackson-winkeljohn-facing-assault-charges

Adding to concerns, Guillard has two outstanding assault charges against him from separate incidents in Albuquerque in 2010, records show.

Guillard was unreachable for comment, and his last known management firm, Authentic Sports Management, refused to confirm whether he is still a client.

According to Bernalillo County (N.M.) court records, Guillard currently faces five charges: two misdemeanor counts of aggravated battery, to which he pled not guilty. Three misdemeanor counts of failure to appear in court were settled. A jury trial on the assault charges is set for April 10, where he faces six months in jail for each count, in addition to fines and probation.
Wow. Phone Post
3/25/13 5:01 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

man meets fate - Honestly melvin is one of the worst human beings possible, meet the guy for yourself one day and I guarantee you after getting to know him, you will want toput a bullet in his head.

What did he do?

3/25/13 5:20 PM
BiggRiggWreckedGQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub a dub dub Phone Post
3/25/13 5:33 PM
Mdson
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like Greg learned from his mistakes and actually listens to his team's opinion now. Kudos!
3/25/13 5:58 PM
jzus14
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for his fighting style ATT seems to make the most sense, it is in florida also.
3/25/13 5:59 PM
jzus14
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i, also wouldnt be surprise if no team lets him in, and he's forced to start his own team in his garage. not good to bad mouth those who help you become who you are.
3/25/13 6:06 PM
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GOKUJITSU - All I will say is that it wasn't Melvin's choice to "leave" Jackson's in the first place.

Hmmmmm

3/25/13 6:16 PM
Ranman
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He should train with the Diaz bros and learn some sub defense. Phone Post
3/25/13 6:21 PM
Rudi

Ranman - He should train with the Diaz bros and learn some sub defense. Phone Post
THIS. but i dont think nate diaz will want to bring him in. Phone Post
3/25/13 6:22 PM
Rudi

man meets fate - Honestly melvin is one of the worst human beings possible, meet the guy for yourself one day and I guarantee you after getting to know him, you will want toput a bullet in his head.
Calm down. You sound like a scorned woman. Phone Post
3/25/13 6:27 PM

Ranman -  He should train with the Diaz bros and learn some sub defense. Phone Post

He needs a lot more mental advice than technical advice.

3/25/13 6:32 PM
Rudi

Condit's Face Broke My Hand -
Ranman -  He should train with the Diaz bros and learn some sub defense. Phone Post

Team quest? Phone Post
3/25/13 6:37 PM
cumprido1
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He seems like a complete asshole and nobody wants him around. Phone Post
3/25/13 6:38 PM

Rudi - 

Team quest? Phone Post

I don't know just some place very structured with people that can/will hold him accountable and keep his ego and stuff in check. I think AKA is his best option

3/25/13 6:42 PM
Rudi

Rudi - 

Team quest? Phone Post

I don't know just some place very structured with people that can/will hold him accountable and keep his ego and stuff in check. I think AKA is his best option

Chael Sonnen can help with his melvin's mental state and he can learn better wrestling and takedown defense with chael and okami. Phone Post
3/25/13 6:50 PM
Bailx
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought he was with the Blackzillions... He should go up to Oregon and TRANE with Chael Sonnen IMO. I think Chael upsets Jones, and even if he doesn't Melvin should focus on his wrestling/jits... he's already sick on the feet.
3/25/13 6:52 PM
Bailx
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i love how i did not read this thread but somehow the dude above me also mentioned Chael Sonnen... melvin is a very gifted fighter... he can take the belt, if he has the right people around him... but his window is closing...needs to make some smart decisions.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.