UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jackson’s MMA says No to Melvin Guillard

3/25/13 10:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DaddyGorg
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not sure it's all his personality. He seems slow intellectually, probably dull normal or a hair below. Maybe he doesn't always know how he comes off.
3/25/13 11:22 PM
man meets fate

Internettufguy - 
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
man meets fate - Honestly melvin is one of the worst human beings possible, meet the guy for yourself one day and I guarantee you after getting to know him, you will want toput a bullet in his head.

What did he do?

Well, I am guessing dude's girl is boning a black guy named Melvin. I could be wrong, but the post kind of throws off that "my girl's boning a black guy" vibe. Phone Post

Not really my girls cup of tea
3/25/13 11:30 PM
Mit
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

studiocamp - Why would he make a public announcement about going back to Jackson's before they said yes or no?
U cause its Melvin? Phone Post
3/25/13 11:35 PM
The Sultan
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some things cannot be undone. Some things cannot be unsaid. Phone Post
3/26/13 12:27 AM
Mit
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GriffinJ - 
studiocamp - Why would he make a public announcement about going back to Jackson's before they said yes or no?
Cause you can't take the Canada out of the dumb Canadian Phone Post

Isnt' Melvin from Louisiana?
3/26/13 12:31 AM
ManWithTheIronFists
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow seriously? WHat's the deal behind this story? THought Greg Jackson was cooler than that.
3/26/13 12:34 AM
ManWithTheIronFists
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big_roy_fan - 
Willin - 

It looks like Melvin is on the same diet as Overeem and Vitor...

if you are insinuating that he is on TRT you are wrong, melvin wouldn't do that, he's never tested positive for anything except cocaine. he's always looked ripped and had explosiveness.

saying melvin is on PED's is like saying GSP is on ped's, they both look shredded every fight and netiher have ever tested positive (cocaine, okay, but coke ain't TRT or roids.)

I think he tried to gain muscle mass which is why he was slower, but I don't think he took any illegal substances. Seems like all the Blackzilians tried to gain muscle mass once Alistair joined.
3/26/13 12:46 AM
UGCTT_Jay Edz
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why would he announce he was going back before being sure he would be allowed back? Odd decision. Phone Post
3/26/13 12:51 AM
punchyone
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Jay Edz - Why would he announce he was going back before being sure he would be allowed back? Odd decision. Phone Post
It's like that scene from Jerry McGuire, just Melvin his chick, and a fish. Looking for a camp Phone Post
3/26/13 1:04 AM
Kings21
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

punchyone - 
UGCTT_Jay Edz - Why would he announce he was going back before being sure he would be allowed back? Odd decision. Phone Post
It's like that scene from Jerry McGuire, just Melvin his chick, and a fish. Looking for a camp Phone Post

LoL. Spot on. Any word on whether Melvin's second choice? What if he wants to go back to the Blackzillians. Would they allow him back and if not do you think Melvin would announce his return to the Blackzillians camp before they accepted him back?

Anyways...I think the guy should go to tri-star.
3/26/13 1:13 AM
Bucephalus

Edited: 03/26/13 1:13 AM
Melvin had just suffered the SEVENTH submission loss of his career when he went to Greg Jackson's in 2009 and then cranks out a five-fight UFC win streak. He then leaves Jackson's mid-camp while preparing for Joe Lauzon during the height of Jon Jones' beef with Rashad - only several months after Rashad left Jackson's camp - Only to get submitted AGAIN... going 1-4 since leaving Jackson's. Brutal.

We all make choices in life. Melvin made his.
3/26/13 1:14 AM
Beefy Wellington

He should have never left :-/ Phone Post
3/26/13 1:17 AM
chaplinshouse
716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beefy Wellington -  He should have never left :-/ Phone Post

3/26/13 1:25 AM
Bailx
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shit i'd love to see melvin go to chuta box. can you imagine if he trained with anderson? he'd be a monster

already is... but he has always had an arrogance about him... if he can lose that he could still be great, he still has some time. if he got really focused he could make a serious run at a title.

that being said... anderson is sometimes arrogant in the ring... it's not always a bad thing to be overly confident.
3/26/13 1:27 AM
wasssp

GriffinJ - 
Cause you can't take the Canada out of the dumb Canadian Phone Post

Spoke to Melvin, and he said -and I quote- "Are they out they mind? Why would I want to go back to Greg Jackson's? I never even said his name."

Melvin says he is currently in Santa Barbara, California at the Neverland Ranch, spending time with his friends "Tito, Randy and Jermaine".

3/26/13 1:56 AM
Geremy

:O
3/26/13 2:00 AM
Lun8
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

coooooold bloooooodedddd
3/26/13 7:47 AM
Paul_Blanka_Harris

Edited: 03/26/13 7:51 AM
First i was like

Then I was like

Thats why you dont talk shit and bad mouth people the world has a lot of turns, you never know how offended somebody will get. I bet it was a team decition and for once I dont blame team jackson
3/26/13 8:15 AM
diggity

bearockbrobama - Fuck Greg Jackson Phone Post
Really? What would you do in his place? If the entire team voted to not have him back. I'm just curious about how you would approach the situation in terms of managing a team and running a business. Not trying g to be disrespectful to you but I'd like to understand your thinking. Are you saying he should've been accepted back to the team he left? Phone Post
3/26/13 8:19 AM
man meets fate

Condit was the only one to ever leave greg on good terms
3/26/13 8:33 AM
1800champagne

man meets fate - Condit was the only one to ever leave greg on good terms
When did Condit leave? Phone Post
3/26/13 8:33 AM
Munk

why would they want that trash stinking up their gym?
3/26/13 8:34 AM
ABE FROMAN

Munk - why would they want that trash stinking up their gym?

What the fuck, dude?

3/26/13 8:50 AM
diggity

ManWithTheIronFists - Wow seriously? WHat's the deal behind this story? THought Greg Jackson was cooler than that.
What would you do dude? Phone Post
3/26/13 9:05 AM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

When did Melvin talk shit about Jackson's? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.