UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP apoligizes publicly for Rising Sun logo

3/25/13 7:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ShatsBassoon
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So he's a jew butcher too?

3/25/13 7:57 PM
stonepony
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Othello - I have an old Ibanez flying V with a rising sun painted on it. You will not shame me Korean Zombie!!!!

The rising sun is a beautiful symbol, and a beautiful flag. I have one. I also have a nazi flag. They're historically relevant. I certainly wouldn't wear either one though.

The only reason the rising sun is more acceptable, is because 1) every WW2 movie is western theater, and 2) our public schools are trash and the average under-30 doesn't even know Japan participated in WW2.
3/25/13 7:59 PM
WRESTLENOW

this reminds me alot of the time i singlehandedly brought down the entire silver star company for putting nazi symbols on their shirts, hayabusa is wise to try to avoid the same fate.
3/25/13 8:05 PM
slo ko
769 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The story broke on the internet.

The apology was posted on the internet, and found it's way back to the source audience.

Seems appropriate.

Move along.

3/25/13 8:13 PM
ShatsBassoon
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/25/13 8:17 PM
hubris
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShatsBassoon - 

lmao
3/25/13 8:21 PM
chaplinshouse
705 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/25/13 8:27 PM

sounds like GSP is once again.......... playing it safe.  shocker.  dude must wear 4 condoms at the same time

he just made the Japanese shit list: fucka you whale! fucka you dorphin! fucka you GSP!  you dishonor famery! 

3/25/13 8:25 PM
stonepony

slo ko - 

The story broke on the internet.

The apology was posted on the internet, and found it's way back to the source audience.

Seems appropriate.

Move along.

Georges really had nothing to apologize for. He apologized, because he's a gentleman.

Nobody believes (not even the biggest haters), that Georges supports genocidal atrocity... He wore it for the same reason everybody wears it. It's Asian, and it's beautiful. TKZ wasn't accusing Georges of supporting horrible mass murder. He was just informing people.

Not much different from a Chinese person wearing the nazi eagle and swastika because it looks cool. Doesn't mean they want Jews to die.
3/25/13 8:26 PM
youarewhatiswrong
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hubris - WTF....7/11??

are we gonna explore this a little further?
3/25/13 8:26 PM
PTM2020
874 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WhoRunsBarterTown - IMMMMM SOOOOOO OFFFFENDED.

Hey Korean Zombie, how about you stop appropriating and exploiting my Haitian heritage with your racist and exploitative name.

hahah, that is actually a damn good point.

lol

3/25/13 8:32 PM
ShakeR_

Since the Japanese flag consists of a red circle and nothing else, it's clear that the only way to keep from offending everyone is to ban all circles from all clothing. Phone Post
3/25/13 8:44 PM
crumbs
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fuck the UG is full of sensitive pussies, no one will be happy until GSP speaks at the next UN meeting, in person, holding that days newspaper to prove its not CGI, and apologizes for the war crimes committed by japans army decades ago. just to appease a bunch of over sensitive pussies on a MMA forum who couldnt care less a week ago about any fucken war crimes, trying to overblow a obvious genuine mistake.

he acknowledged TKZ issues on facebook!!, the media outlet TKZ CHOSE to use!!, and people are mad cause GSP may or may not have typed in with his own damn fingers? i hope he didnt type it him self,i hope he said " yo bitch, we gotta do damage control, i didnt even know this shit was offensive, betty or whatever the fuck your name is, can you post this apology on my FB". it doesnt make his apology any less real, the dude isnt sitting at home laughing at the situation, he clearly had zero intention of insulting anyone.

3/25/13 8:58 PM
bartatua

ShakeR_ -  Since the Japanese flag consists of a red circle and nothing else, it's clear that the only way to keep from offending everyone is to ban all circles from all clothing. Phone Post

just leaving this here so it will remain after the poster edits
3/25/13 9:02 PM
Drewout
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Complete BS - Japan was known as the land of the rising sun, plus the symbol has a completely different meaning. Just because the military used it does not change it's original meaning.

The writer of that complaint is the ignorant F**K that didn't do his research....
3/25/13 9:08 PM
MattyECB
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crumbs - fuck the UG is full of sensitive pussies, no one will be happy until GSP speaks at the next UN meeting, in person, holding that days newspaper to prove its not CGI, and apologizes for the war crimes committed by japans army decades ago. just to appease a bunch of over sensitive pussies on a MMA forum who couldnt care less a week ago about any fucken war crimes, trying to overblow a obvious genuine mistake.

he acknowledged TKZ issues on facebook!!, the media outlet TKZ CHOSE to use!!, and people are mad cause GSP may or may not have typed in with his own damn fingers? i hope he didnt type it him self,i hope he said " yo bitch, we gotta do damage control, i didnt even know this shit was offensive, betty or whatever the fuck your name is, can you post this apology on my FB". it doesnt make his apology any less real, the dude isnt sitting at home laughing at the situation, he clearly had zero intention of insulting anyone.

This man makes too much sense, we must burn him for heresy!
3/25/13 9:12 PM
stonepony

Drewout - Complete BS - Japan was known as the land of the rising sun, plus the symbol has a completely different meaning. Just because the military used it does not change it's original meaning.

The writer of that complaint is the ignorant F**K that didn't do his research....

The swastika predates the Japanese hinomaru by thousands of years.
What was your attempt at a point supposed to be again?...
3/25/13 9:13 PM
JOESONDO
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShakeR_ -  Since the Japanese flag consists of a red circle and nothing else, it's clear that the only way to keep from offending everyone is to ban all circles from all clothing. Phone Post

Pretty sure the controversy is not about the Japanese flag as much as the rising sun flag used by the Japanese military.
3/25/13 9:25 PM
ShatsBassoon

Who knew GSP was so anti-semitic

3/25/13 9:30 PM
ronnieg80

chaplinshouse - 

sounds like GSP is once again.......... playing it safe.  shocker.  dude must wear 4 condoms at the same time

he just made the Japanese shit list: fucka you whale! fucka you dorphin! fucka you GSP!  you dishonor famery! 

Haha, nice!
3/25/13 9:31 PM
stonepony

ShatsBassoon - 

Haw... Is that Lloyd Irvin?
3/25/13 9:32 PM
Jbarr83

ShatsBassoon -

Hahaha Phil Nurse looks a little nervous Phone Post
3/25/13 9:34 PM
ShatsBassoon

stonepony - 
ShatsBassoon - 

Haw... Is that Lloyd Irvin?

GSP and Phil Nurse

3/25/13 9:54 PM
papagaio

FingerorMoon - 
I always thought Hayabusa was a Japanese brand.

I feel like Ms Costanza - "I thought I was getting advice from a Chinese woman!"

hahaha!

nah...Hayabusa is a Canadian company. (from Kingston, Ontario)
3/25/13 10:20 PM
GROUNDnLB
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Respect. No ones perfect. Well, except maybe Anderson. :) I kid! I kid! Phone Post
3/25/13 10:21 PM
stonepony

papagaio - 
FingerorMoon - 
I always thought Hayabusa was a Japanese brand.

I feel like Ms Costanza - "I thought I was getting advice from a Chinese woman!"

hahaha!

nah...Hayabusa is a Canadian company. (from Kingston, Ontario)

No shit?... It makes sense. Hayabusa is the muscle version of "crotch rockets", yeah? Muscle is American/Australian/Canadian. Didn't that Ghost Rider guy have a 500hp Hayabusa?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.