UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Super fights that were not super

3/26/13 5:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Nexuscrawlers
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes -
Nexuscrawlers -
I LOVE GSP -
UGCTT_CloudStrife - 

GSP/Diaz wasn't exactly a superfight IMO. We all pretty much knew how the fight was going to play out before it took place.

no we didn't.
Lol, most of us had a pretty good idea...lol Phone Post
Lol, all you homo GSP fans know you got scared in that third round when your boy started getting lit up Phone Post
I was concerned diaz might pull it off, but only before the fight started. Nick did not come to fight as advertised. I was disappointed. I am a fan of both fighters and was hoping diaz would make it more competitive like the condit vs gsp fight. Phone Post
3/26/13 6:56 AM
MmanBearPig
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just about every Bellator cross weight "superfight" i was severely disappointed in the lack of capeage
3/26/13 6:58 AM
Jack88
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It seems there is a misunderstanding between what is a "superfight" and "that was not a super fight."
3/26/13 3:10 PM
UGCTT_CloudStrife
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - 
Nexuscrawlers -
I LOVE GSP -
UGCTT_CloudStrife - 

GSP/Diaz wasn't exactly a superfight IMO. We all pretty much knew how the fight was going to play out before it took place.

no we didn't.
Lol, all you homo GSP fans know you got scared in that third round when your boy started getting lit up Phone Post

Actually not a GSP fan really. I don't dislike him but my favorite fighter is Anderson.  And to answer your question there was never a point in the fight where I felt GSP was in trouble. Standing or on the ground GSP beats Diaz 100/100 times in the octagon.

3/26/13 4:51 PM
SonnendbySilva
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_CloudStrife -
Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - 
Nexuscrawlers -
I LOVE GSP -
UGCTT_CloudStrife - 

no we didn't.

Actually not a GSP fan really. I don't dislike him but my favorite fighter is Anderson.  And to answer your question there was never a point in the fight where I felt GSP was in trouble. Standing or on the ground GSP beats Diaz 100/100 times in the octagon.

I thought I remembered him getting caught with a couple of decent shots in the 3rd round to be honest Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.