UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> PLEASE Help me win $1000!

3/26/13 8:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LEKS
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My vote is for Kaufman. The river dance and worms did it for me Phone Post
3/26/13 8:58 AM
Motivated Penn
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's 1000$ to you Sarah, that's like one appendectomy!
3/26/13 9:15 AM
Meastt
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry Sarah, Bec has been loyal to the OG for a bit now. Phone Post
3/26/13 10:24 AM
MM-eh
797 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meastt -  Sorry Sarah, Bec has been loyal to the OG for a bit now. Phone Post

If you're basing your vote on length of time being loyal to the UG/OG shouldn't you vote for Sarah?

3/26/13 10:44 AM
Meastt
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MM-eh -
Meastt -  Sorry Sarah, Bec has been loyal to the OG for a bit now. Phone Post

If you're basing your vote on length of time being loyal to the UG/OG shouldn't you vote for Sarah?

I'm on my phone and can't see dates, I just went by the amount of activity I've seen from Bec.....I've honestly not noticed anything from Sarah. Phone Post
3/26/13 10:52 AM
JamesDean57
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought you are suppose too vote on the video, not how long they have been on the UG, or how many post they have.

I voted for Sarah, best video by far.
3/26/13 11:07 AM
RLL
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I voted for Becs but yours was second best. I am also down for throwing a $5 your way on paypal to get those kids a pizza and a movie!

Let us know!

3/26/13 11:09 AM
Chromium
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

[quote]Big Pookie - I voted for both ladies... I'm a whore.[/quote]

3/26/13 11:13 AM
dummythrust

all the videos are good but sarah gets the vote

3/26/13 12:11 PM
GaryG
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LEKS -  My vote is for Kaufman. The river dance and worms did it for me Phone Post

Very tough choice but the river dance and worm were very compelling
3/26/13 12:50 PM
Jweinberg
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Internettufguy - Sorry Sarah, I had to give my vote to Bec. It had just a tad more inappropriate pelvic thrusting. Phone Post
This-
Bec's video by a mile- none of those videos come close- Phone Post
3/26/13 12:52 PM
RowdyBec
632 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billytk - You have my vote if for no other reason then to help you beat Koppenhaver's girl, I can't stand that guy or anyone associated with him

I'm War Machine's girl?? Interesting :) Better get on that horse bucko... a lot of catching up to do!!

3/26/13 12:53 PM
RowdyBec
632 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Much love to everyone in here that voted for me :) I don't blame you if you voted for Sarah though... she's bad ass!!

3/26/13 12:54 PM
Zwingli

Not that any of you would do this,but I've already voted three times. Just sayin'
3/26/13 1:01 PM
Zwingli

4 times now :)
3/26/13 1:05 PM
RowdyBec

You can vote multiple times?? How are you doing it??

3/26/13 1:14 PM
Zwingli

RowdyBec - 

You can vote multiple times?? How are you doing it??

Clear cookies and have at it!
3/26/13 1:27 PM
Tru
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/26/13 1:28 PM
Click For MMA Videos
MMA Lives Here - 
Tru -
caseharts -  The more you regularly post the more we helps Phone Post

lol..yes because sarah has been on the ug since 2008 and bec has been onhere for 8 months.

Regularly, how does it work Phone Post

Obsessive....redundant, annoying....spam.....how does it work.  Imagine if bec actually wins a fight...than it will be even worse.  She even comes onto this thread to steal votes from sarah.  I have never seen someone who demands this amount of attention in my life and it is really sad to watch.

3/26/13 1:31 PM
RowdyBec

Tru - 
MMA Lives Here - 
Tru -
caseharts -  The more you regularly post the more we helps Phone Post

lol..yes because sarah has been on the ug since 2008 and bec has been onhere for 8 months.

Regularly, how does it work Phone Post

Obsessive....redundant, annoying....spam.....how does it work.  Imagine if bec actually wins a fight...than it will be even worse.  She even comes onto this thread to steal votes from sarah.  I have never seen someone who demands this amount of attention in my life and it is really sad to watch.

Awww... are you upset I said I'd rather be McCorkle over a G Grade "reporter" like yourself?? LOL :)

3/26/13 1:32 PM
RowdyBec

Way to edit your post by the way banana boy... I totally envy your position in the MMA world LOL :)

3/26/13 1:40 PM
Sarah Kaufman
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's happening here...no need for arguments. Just friendly competition.

Thanks for all who have voted...need to recruit more votes as Bec currently has a heavy lead ;)

3/26/13 1:47 PM
RowdyBec

Edited: 03/26/13 1:53 PM
Sarah Kaufman - 

What's happening here...no need for arguments. Just friendly competition.

Thanks for all who have voted...need to recruit more votes as Bec currently has a heavy lead ;)

Sorry Sarah... I just gotta keep it real with a muppet like Tru :)

Here's Mr. Aaron Tru talking about me yesterday after people called him on being a douche bag :)

First off, I'm rooting for her.  I am saying "if" because I am worried she might be distracted because she is on TUF female season and can't risk an injury in the fight and might not fight like her normal self.  I think her best quality is visiting schools and places doing public speaking and helping her community.  She is great for the sport...but I'm worried she is spending too much time on the UG and not focused on her opponent.  There is a lot riding on this fight; the entire continent of Australia is depending on her.  That is a lot of weight on one's shoulders. I'll definitely agree her stand up is better than 90 percent of female mma, but....if she can get her wrestlign defense up, she would be like chuck liddell.  Just throw bombs and not worry about takedowns; she would be unstoppable.  Of course, I get labeled a hater, when really I am a concerned fan and wishing her the best.  Like I said, even more so than being a great fighter, her most long lasting contribution to society will be her influence through public speaking and community out reach.  

Now here's Mr. Aaron Tru less than 24 hours later after I let it be known I'd much rather be Sean McCorkle than him LOL :)

In conclussion... Aaron Tru is still a douche bag & I have no idea how he can be considered MMA media :)

3/26/13 1:52 PM
HexRei

Smiley faces much?
3/26/13 1:53 PM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

where does all this drama stem from?

3/26/13 2:01 PM
HexRei

I havent't seen a rivalry of this magnitude since the Quad in 10th grade

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.