UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My Children Wanna Go To Freaking Movie World :)

3/26/13 12:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Shogun of Harlem
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I saw Bec's thread first and voted for her. But, good luck to Sarah too.
3/26/13 12:46 AM
JitznPound
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -
The Gumball Kid - 
RowdyBec - 
The Gumball Kid - 

You got my vote! You seem like a wonderful person and there is nothing more impressive than a positive outgoing MILF

Aren't MILF's supposed to be old?? You trying to say I'm old buster??

lmao noooooes  *runs*

you're a very young and hopefully forgiving woman! (o__o; )

Lucky I like gumballs buster :)

Are you sure you no what milf means Bec? It's got nothing to do with being old ;) Phone Post
3/26/13 12:52 AM
JitznPound

Vote 1045 good luck kiddies Phone Post
3/26/13 1:29 AM
Juggernautt
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dear ms rowdy

I love your fighting style, you're a warrior and I will always support you. Not to mention you're hot and you have nice feet, being a bad ass and entertaining fighter is paramount

However, this harlem shake bidnesd is wack and totally ghey. Just had to say that... lol..

I can deal with typical fads and I actually even really liked gangnam style... but damn I effing HATE this harlem shake shit.

Anyhow, I may be austrian but I hope you smash that austrian ass!! Phone Post
3/26/13 2:02 AM
snowman95
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

keepin it Oz for Rowdy!
3/26/13 2:04 AM
RowdyBec
561 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WOW :) I'm blown away guys... thank you so much for all your votes!! I don't have the time right now to go back & thank you all individually as I'd like but I'm actually serious when I say this win would pay for my kids fun trip when I get back from the States LOL :) Keep the votes coming UG!!

3/26/13 2:09 AM
RowdyBec
561 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Juggernautt -  Dear ms rowdy

I love your fighting style, you're a warrior and I will always support you. Not to mention you're hot and you have nice feet, being a bad ass and entertaining fighter is paramount

However, this harlem shake bidnesd is wack and totally ghey. Just had to say that... lol..

I can deal with typical fads and I actually even really liked gangnam style... but damn I effing HATE this harlem shake shit.

LOL!! You leave my feet alone but thanks for the support :)

You can't even give me one little incy wincy vote though?? 15 seconds of your day?? For me?? :'(

3/26/13 2:38 AM
Polar_beatdown
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good to see that you can actually get paid for being active with your fans. :-)

You got my vote and good luck on the 5th. Phone Post
3/26/13 2:39 AM
YumYumPandaburger
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Voted... I'd rather have some kids going to a fun place than some dude getting a shitload of new tapout shirts.
3/26/13 2:42 AM
fnunderful
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IN because you named one of you kids after Enson! Aloha!
3/26/13 2:43 AM
EricDraven
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Done. 1,141 votes. Phone Post
3/26/13 2:46 AM
krizogg
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Voted, but doesn't look like you need it. Enjoy Movie World, Dream World probably has more to do for the little ones though. Phone Post
3/26/13 2:54 AM
RowdyBec

krizogg -  Voted, but doesn't look like you need it. Enjoy Movie World, Dream World probably has more to do for the little ones though. Phone Post

Dream World & Wet-N-Wild would be on the list too :) 

They've been to Sea World though & got bored LOL!!

3/26/13 2:58 AM
Juggernautt
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -
Juggernautt -  Dear ms rowdy

LOL!! You leave my feet alone but thanks for the support :)

You can't even give me one little incy wincy vote though?? 15 seconds of your day?? For me?? :'(

I just reread the op and didn't see it was for your little ones. Totally voted. I thought it was just a contest for harlem shake type shit. And hahahahahaha that pic made me lose my shit ^^^ Phone Post
3/26/13 3:00 AM
Juggernautt

RowdyBec -
krizogg -  Voted, but doesn't look like you need it. Enjoy Movie World, Dream World probably has more to do for the little ones though. Phone Post

Lol I'll take you to wet n wild (;

Yeah I know.... I know.. it was funny in my head though Phone Post
3/26/13 3:10 AM
krizogg
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -

Lol, Seaworld is a bit pov. Phone Post
3/26/13 3:14 AM
The Super Bean
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm number 1,186 Phone Post
3/26/13 3:32 AM
iwrestledabearonce
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Link? Phone Post
3/26/13 3:36 AM
RowdyBec

iwrestledabearonce -  Link? Phone Post

http://invictafc.com/invicta-harlem-shake/

Thanks to everyone that voted since last time I posted :)

3/26/13 3:55 AM
Standup29

Vote 1253.

Good luck Bec!!! Phone Post
3/26/13 4:22 AM
Ankle Bender
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just take em Bec! You'll all love it. I've been with my kids, and we all had a great time. Pricey, but worth it. This is one of those childhood memories that they will cherish.

On the other hand, it will also be one of those memories of their childhood that will stay with you.... because it emptied your wallet. ;)
3/26/13 4:50 AM
UGCTT_xxzygotexx
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vote #1,304...Woohooters, you got this! Phone Post
3/26/13 5:56 AM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait to see you fight again Bec. Phone Post
3/26/13 6:43 AM
Kevin Curtis
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Voted
3/26/13 6:57 AM
ZombiedKoreanTurnipHead
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Voted ;) Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.