UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> People you'd like to see on the JRE

3/25/13 7:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MrHughes1991
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I saw someone say the Rock in a thread just now, I think that's a good idea. I'd also like to see Mike Swick and Joe Lauzon Phone Post
3/25/13 7:19 PM
UGCTT_OBEY
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike tyson Phone Post
3/25/13 7:20 PM
MrHughes1991
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_OBEY - Mike tyson Phone Post
Hell yes that would be epic. I'd also like to see Chael and Ronda come back Phone Post
3/25/13 7:22 PM
Uncle Creepy's Creepy Nephew
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Hume
3/25/13 7:23 PM
MrHughes1991

Uncle Creepy's Creepy Nephew - Matt Hume
Yeah Rogan does seem to have a lot of respect for the way Hume corners fighters Phone Post
3/25/13 7:25 PM
ChaosOverkill
741 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uncle Creepy's Creepy Nephew - Matt Hume

This, Hume is a bottomless pit of knowledge

3/25/13 7:26 PM
ChaosOverkill
741 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Old Thrashbarg -  Good thread idea.

Joe Louzon
Ian McCall
Mike Goldberg
Randy Couture
The Rock
Carlos Mencia Phone Post

Lol Mencia? I don't think Joe will let go of the choke long enough to ask any questions

3/25/13 7:27 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJ Penn

3/25/13 7:27 PM
MrHughes1991

Yeah any mma fighter on the podcast is a must listen for me. I think Goldberg is a great idea, and joe has to play the "the Mike Goldberg experience" YouTube clip while he's there so they can laugh about it lol

Here it is if you haven't seen it. It's gold

http://youtu.be/UQd0dhfFoUQ Phone Post
3/25/13 7:29 PM
MrHughes1991

Condit's Face Broke My Hand -

BJ Penn

I'm definitely in for this. Make it happen Joe!! Your fans have spoken! Phone Post
3/25/13 7:32 PM
PrettyBoy
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Rock is the best request yet.

I'd also like to see

Nassim Haramein

Lloyd Pye
3/25/13 7:32 PM
Malvert the Janitor
1096 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MrHughes1991 -

BJ Penn

I'm definitely in for this. Make it happen Joe!! Your fans have spoken! Phone Post
Endorsed. Phone Post
3/25/13 7:33 PM
PrettyBoy
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah BJ Penn would also be sick. That way he could talk to him about BJJ as well.
3/25/13 7:33 PM
MrHughes1991

Could you imagine if Joe could get Nick Diaz on? Diaz seems to like Joe a lot. And if he smokes a bit before he gets there I'd bet he'd be an amazing guest. Can you imagine the shit that would go down? Phone Post
3/25/13 7:35 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malvert the Janitor - 
MrHughes1991 -

BJ Penn

Endorsed. Phone Post

Woot.

3/25/13 7:40 PM
ChaosOverkill

Christopher Walken

Doug Stanhope, probably had him before, always a good guest on any show

Daniel Tosh

Johnny Knoxville

Jim Jeffries

3/25/13 7:41 PM
hurwicane
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For comedians I'd like to see Will Sasso and Chris Delia.
For fighters Nick Diaz and BJ Penn. Phone Post
3/25/13 7:42 PM
MrHughes1991

I bet Johnny Knoxville would be awesome Phone Post
3/25/13 7:42 PM
Kings21
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MrHughes1991 -  Could you imagine if Joe could get Nick Diaz on? Diaz seems to like Joe a lot. And if he smokes a bit before he gets there I'd bet he'd be an amazing guest. Can you imagine the shit that would go down? Phone Post

I think Diaz is a good guest in theory but I honestly cant imagine listening to him for 2 hours. This of course is just based off of my time listening to him in interviews for fights. He does seem like a relatively happy dude when teaching kids and doing his triathalons so maybe he'd be just as happy talking to Rogan but again, I cant see him wanting to actually do it.
3/25/13 7:45 PM
MrHughes1991

Kings21 -
MrHughes1991 -  Could you imagine if Joe could get Nick Diaz on? Diaz seems to like Joe a lot. And if he smokes a bit before he gets there I'd bet he'd be an amazing guest. Can you imagine the shit that would go down? Phone Post

I think Diaz is a good guest in theory but I honestly cant imagine listening to him for 2 hours. This of course is just based off of my time listening to him in interviews for fights. He does seem like a relatively happy dude when teaching kids and doing his triathalons so maybe he'd be just as happy talking to Rogan but again, I cant see him wanting to actually do it.
Like I said though I bet when he smokes his medicine and he's not in a training camp and getting bombarded with media I bet Nick is pretty cool. Plus he seems to like Joe and the podcast Phone Post
Lun8
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJ Penn
Nick Diaz
PrettyBoy

lol Nick Diaz would be hillarious. I'd like to see if Joe could stop him from rambling.
3/25/13 7:47 PM
theken206
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Hume. I think I even mentioned it on Matt's Facebook. That shit would be epic!
3/25/13 7:49 PM
MrHughes1991

I bet Joe would want Diaz to ramble. Joe would just ramble with him lmao it would be interesting to say the least Phone Post
3/25/13 7:49 PM
MrHughes1991

Now that I think of it I bet Bisping or Hardy would be fun Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.