UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Celeste: To be honest, I’m pretty vain

3/27/13 7:36 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bmoney
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/27/13 7:39 AM

@mulder68 "there is obviously a lot of interest in her of there wouldn't be articles about her"

That's why a lot of people take issue to this. Most people couldn't care less about articles about a ring girl's vanity, when MMA news items that people are interested in, specifically Lloyd Irvin, are clearly being ignored.

3/27/13 7:46 AM
HarmichaelKunt
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 -

Haha yes Phone Post
3/27/13 8:02 AM
Lazer MMA

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2152092&page=1

1 day ago - The best of PRIDe all episodes = 1900 views

1 day - this crap = 15K views
3/27/13 12:07 PM
mulder68

bmoney -
@mulder68 "there is obviously a lot of interest in her of there wouldn't be articles about her"

That's why a lot of people take issue to this. Most people couldn't care less about articles about a ring girl's vanity, when MMA news items that people are interested in, specifically Lloyd Irvin, are clearly being ignored.

But there is a significant difference between having an issue with something and calling somebody a filthy whore. Phone Post
3/27/13 12:57 PM
bmoney
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mulder68 - 
bmoney -

But there is a significant difference between having an issue with something and calling somebody a filthy whore. Phone Post

I agree with you that there is a difference between bad-mouthing her and bad-mouthing the fact that she is in the news, when other items that should be, are clearly ignored.

I am in no way defending/condoning any "filthy wh*re" type comments. My point was that a lot of comments on here are relate to the fact that people don't care what she has to say, especially when other news worthy events clearly trump her interview.

Plus, any such "filthy wh*re" comments were actually made after your post that I referenced before.
3/27/13 1:47 PM
Kid_dynamite319

A pretty girl is vain ... shocker! O.O insert nicholas cage meme!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.