3/26/13 3:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
6ULDV8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Greatness

3/26/13 3:34 PM
Wasa-B
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Randy and Sak probably have the most dramatic careers in MMA. Throw Nog in there as well.
3/26/13 3:36 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -

The thread isn't about not being able to define them, it's about defining them for you. Observe more.

My fault lol Phone Post
3/26/13 5:19 PM
D241
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/26/13 5:21 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand - 
D241 -

The thread isn't about not being able to define them, it's about defining them for you. Observe more.

My fault lol Phone Post

That was directed at the person on top of this page, not you.

3/27/13 1:39 AM
CLINTK9
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Royce Gracie - UFC 1,2,4 & the Kimo Fight

Randy Couture - wins over Smith, Rizzo, Liddell, Tito, Sylvia

Sakuraba - beating 4 Gracies, esp Royce

BJ Penn - Being the best LW ever and moving up to beat Hughes

Wanderlei Silva - beating Saku 1st time, and going another 13-0 after that, literally destroying dudes.

Matt Hughes - winning ww Title, beating Trigg 1 & 2,

Fedor - beating Big Nog 1st time, 10 yr winning streak

Chuck Liddell - ko of randleman, and TKO of Tito at ufc 47

Anderson - Franklin 2, undeafeted and destroying dudes in impressive fashion (& Chael #1 win really cemented it for me)

Frank Shamrock - Tito fight

GSP - Hughes 2, Fitch beatdown, Penn 2

Shogun - 2005 Pride GP

Igor - winning most 8-man tourney's and the Kerr beatdown

Coleman - ufc10

Big Nog - beating Herring at Pride17

Dan Henderson - winning Brazil Open, UFC17 Tourney & Rings King of Kings Tourney all in a row

Don Frye - ufc8 & uu96 Tourney wins
3/28/13 1:00 PM
D241
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/28/13 5:53 PM

Royce Gracie-He'd already established himself with the tournaments, but when Royce had to battle through adversity against a much bigger, and skilled opponent in Kimo, that solidified his greatness.

Randy Couture-Whole career from the jump was overcoming the odds, but none more so than his win against Tim Syvlia.

Sakuraba-Battle with the Gracies paved the road to the epic battle with Royce. Sak vs Royce solidified Sakuraba

BJ Penn-Matt Hughes upset. Hughes was so dominant, BJ was a knife cutting warm butter.

Wanderlei Silva-For me it was his 2nd win against a fresh Rampage. No denyingi that man after that.

Matt Hughes-Trigg wars, followed closely by his 2nd fight with BJ

Fedor-cro cop. He'd already proven himself as a fighter, but to not only beat cro cop, but in the fashion he did, truly amazing.

Chuck Liddell-Randy Couture trilogy. I'd never thought Tito was the king of the hill. Randy/Chuck/Wanderlei were the top 05ers who I thought at any day any one could beat anyone. 

Anderson-Mostly his career, but front kicking Vitor Belfort and finishing him, that solidified his greatness.

Frank Shamrock-Tito and that's pretty obvious.

GSP-Hughes trilogy and his BJ Penn fights

Shogun-Rampage and Arona

Igor-career

Coleman-Winning Pride GP

Big Nog-Tim Sylvia, showed the old man still has it.

Dan Henderson-Fedor. Dan's whole career makes him great, but to name one fight, I'd go with that one b/c Fedor still had aura about him, still had skills(albeit not in his prime), Fedor was never knocked out, and Dan was the first and only to do that feat.

Don Frye-Ken Shamrock. His whole career makes him great, but Ken Shamrock fight highlights what that man was all about.

3/28/13 5:40 PM
SubbedZER0
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

3/28/13 8:34 PM
D241

Man really a big IF, but imagine if the Pride OW GP was spread out where a fighter didn't have to fight more than one time per night.

Imagine if Sakuraba was to to face Igor, FRESH. Imagine if somehow Sakuraba got the victory, Sakuraba vs....Mark Coleman!!  Man hard to pick against coleman but that'd be an interesting fight.

3/28/13 8:36 PM
Wicked smahtMF
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tyson/ Spinx
Ali/ Foreman

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.