UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sorry

3/26/13 11:15 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, I'm so sorry.

If you need to talk or ramble, just PM me. Phone Post
3/26/13 11:27 AM
CLINT NJHC
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Terribly sorry to hear about your loss bro :( is this the girl you were with at the UFC 158 weigh ins? Willing to share what happened?
Positive thoughts sent your way, stay strong! You seemed like a really good dude.
3/26/13 11:39 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
567 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sorry to hear that brother. If there's anything I can do for u just let me know. Phone Post
3/26/13 1:18 PM
NomoRomophobia
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condolences.
That is sad. Phone Post
3/26/13 1:21 PM
RowdyBec
682 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is heart breaking :( I'm sorry for your loss Letibleu!! <3

3/26/13 1:48 PM
Kick Boxe
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - 

Thanks a lot everyone. I am now reduced to a drunken babling fool. This was my soul mate (no perks) and I just felt bad I left everyone hanging. Life fucking sucks sometimes. A lot. Going nuts alone at home.

Fuck man that is awful I'm so sorry. I'm not even religious but I was praying for you guys, sorry to hear she didn't make it =( Life just doesn't make sense sometimes, there's no rhyme or reason, any of us could go at any time. She definitely didn't deserve what she got.

You KNOW she wouldn't want you moping around and drinking, she'd want you back out enjoying life (as hard as that may be). We are all here for you, feel free to pm me if you need someone to talk to

3/26/13 2:13 PM
Mulletron5000
1411 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My sincerest condolences to you and her friends and family.

RIP Phone Post
3/26/13 2:19 PM
D241
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's horrible. I'm so sorry. Was this your girlfriend?

3/26/13 2:24 PM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry, mate. Phone Post
3/26/13 2:26 PM
TheGoldenRule
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wish you peace, Leti Phone Post
3/26/13 4:23 PM
The Black Cheez
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sad news man. Hope you pull through. Phone Post
3/26/13 4:49 PM
SK3N
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry for your loss man Phone Post
3/26/13 5:01 PM
UGCTT_Song2
907 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey man im so sorry to hear about this. Hope u doing ok Phone Post
3/26/13 6:40 PM
DamirioN
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn man, so sorry to hear about your loss.

You have my sincere condolences. Phone Post
3/26/13 7:11 PM
Letibleu
1696 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks again everyone. This was a drunken post but I am happy i got it out there, it has been a super hard week. I am enjoying a nasty hangover at the moment.

The circumstances around what happened are nebulous at best. There was probably foul play and the police are now treating it as a homicide. We know she was drinking a lot at a local bar last Sunday (she had recently moved to a small farming community). They wont give any more info and we dont want to ask the family about the details. She had no coat and no purse when she was found the next morning.
3/26/13 7:14 PM
Willin
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. Was she at UFC 158 with you? Feel free to share details with us if you learn them. It's terrible to hear but assuming there is foul play I hope they catch the bastard. 

It always helps to talk about difficult things even if you're a "toughguy." It's the only thing that will really help you feel better. Don't turn to the bottle!

3/26/13 7:22 PM
Letibleu
1696 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bottle time is over. She wasnt at UFC 158. We used to watch all the Spike cards together. She hated Koscheck, she said he had one of those faces. She loved Clay Guida (probably for his hair).

3/26/13 8:10 PM
Bisping KOd by CHRIST
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

=( i am so sorry.
3/26/13 10:21 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - Thanks again everyone. This was a drunken post but I am happy i got it out there, it has been a super hard week. I am enjoying a nasty hangover at the moment.

The circumstances around what happened are nebulous at best. There was probably foul play and the police are now treating it as a homicide. We know she was drinking a lot at a local bar last Sunday (she had recently moved to a small farming community). They wont give any more info and we dont want to ask the family about the details. She had no coat and no purse when she was found the next morning.

That is unreal man. I hope they can find out what happened and who was involved. I would like to think there is a special kind of hell for someone who could be involved in something so hanis. Hopefully the system works.

3/26/13 10:23 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
859 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn sorry brother :( Phone Post
3/26/13 10:26 PM
lookoutawhale
1081 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that sucks sorry to hear bro

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.