UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> NICK DIAZ ON JOE ROGAN PODCAST

6/30/13 2:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
APunkGotPunkdByThePunk
373 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damaynevent - In for the 209 getting on JRE.

My guess us that Nick is too busy to do a 3hr podcast. I know he likes Rogan and Joe is a fan of Nick, but I'm betting their schedules are conflicting and it's just tough to book it. Phone Post 3.0
He's had guests who are often way busier than Nicholas Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 3:42 PM
Bucephalus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Gumball Kid - 

You son of a bitch I thought this was an announcement

This. You baiting douche.
6/30/13 8:36 PM
Stageman

In Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 9:26 PM
McNutt
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
6/30/13 9:27 PM
McNutt
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pleeaasse let this happen! Phone Post
7/1/13 11:39 PM
Weidman Defeats Anderson
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post 3.0
7/1/13 11:40 PM
xsrg95
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/2/13 2:51 AM
kickasspoolparty
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weidman Defeats Anderson - TTT Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 10:20 AM
jude099
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I actually tweeted this thread to him, but no response.
7/2/13 10:28 AM
Augustus Caesar
924 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

7/2/13 10:57 AM
IGOTBELCHED

Come on hogan, i'm sick of podcasts with ridiculously long tangents about how corrupt the us government is, I know i'm Iranian, after a while it gets a bit dull with the same characters saying the same thing, diaz would be a breath of fresh air, no disrespect just my thoughts, I love the podcast generally, the victor conte podcast was very helpful as an athlete.
Other special requests:-
Charlie Murphy
Dave Chappelle
Mike Tyson(unlikely but ah well)
Freeway Rick
Jim Jefferies
Always Eddie Bravo and Coco Diaz
7/2/13 11:34 AM
DamnHenderson
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IGOTBELCHED - Come on hogan, i'm sick of podcasts with ridiculously long tangents about how corrupt the us government is, I know i'm Iranian, after a while it gets a bit dull with the same characters saying the same thing, diaz would be a breath of fresh air, no disrespect just my thoughts, I love the podcast generally, the victor conte podcast was very helpful as an athlete.
Charlie Murphy
Dave Chappelle
Freeway Rick
Jim Jefferies
Vtfu. I too find myself waivering in and out of the JRE, it's not just White House shit. It's all sorts of things that are monotonous, but with the shows that had freeway Ricky on it, and coco....those are those ARE a breath of fresh air. Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 2:57 PM
martiallaw666

IGOTBELCHED - Come on hogan, i'm sick of podcasts with ridiculously long tangents about how corrupt the us government is, I know i'm Iranian, after a while it gets a bit dull with the same characters saying the same thing, diaz would be a breath of fresh air, no disrespect just my thoughts, I love the podcast generally, the victor conte podcast was very helpful as an athlete.
Charlie Murphy
Dave Chappelle
Freeway Rick
Jim Jefferies

Charlie Murphy has been on the JRE already.
7/2/13 3:58 PM
IGOTBELCHED

martiallaw666 - 
IGOTBELCHED - Come on hogan, i'm sick of podcasts with ridiculously long tangents about how corrupt the us government is, I know i'm Iranian, after a while it gets a bit dull with the same characters saying the same thing, diaz would be a breath of fresh air, no disrespect just my thoughts, I love the podcast generally, the victor conte podcast was very helpful as an athlete.
Charlie Murphy
Dave Chappelle
Freeway Rick
Jim Jefferies

I know but they should have him back on, he's a hilarious guy with a lot of life experience and a great story teller at that.
7/2/13 4:50 PM
falkofire
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 7:15 PM
BubblesNS
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed times a bazillion. Phone Post 3.0
7/2/13 7:23 PM
rockafella

meh maybe if it was a half hour podcast or something. Not sure many people would enjoy listening to Nick ramble for 2 hours. Maybe if he could relax and just talk without trying to keep it real it would be bearable.
7/2/13 9:09 PM
Drunkenirishfc
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just get nick to reach out to joe over twitter Phone Post
7/4/13 3:55 PM
cheesesteak
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I find it funny Joe can't come on this 700+ post thread and even say hi. He just answered some dudes question on a 3 post thread a few minutes ago. I no understand....
7/4/13 4:37 PM
Hurt Bottom

cheesesteak - I find it funny Joe can't come on this 700+ post thread and even say hi. He just answered some dudes question on a 3 post thread a few minutes ago. I no understand....

kinda sucks, i dont even understand why he wouldn't just say something at least
7/4/13 5:14 PM
Random Poster

How about we get Chris Leben on? I bet he would be a great guest, I wanna hear some more of his crazy stories.
7/4/13 6:22 PM
MikeeastonsBONER
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JRE.vs.DIAZ!!!!You said hes smart,rogan.Lets hear it.
7/4/13 7:19 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hurt Bottom - 
cheesesteak - I find it funny Joe can't come on this 700+ post thread and even say hi. He just answered some dudes question on a 3 post thread a few minutes ago. I no understand....

kinda sucks, i dont even understand why he wouldn't just say something at least

Shit it makes worse... in the Pat Miletich thread after Pat actually asked to be on the show Joe posted in the thread but only to answer question about itunes or some shit. It was borderline insulting.

7/4/13 9:06 PM
studiocamp
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

martiallaw666 - 
Charlie Murphy
Dave Chappelle
Freeway Rick
Jim Jefferies

Jim Jeffries, podcast #203

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D68x7V0iWrk
7/4/13 9:08 PM
Augustus Caesar
924 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Mir would also be a fantastic guest.

But this thread is about Nick Diaz, and I would love to see him on the JRE!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.