UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> TUF Brazil - WE HAVE SUBTITLES!!

6/8/13 10:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Oh my fucking god, first fight was a straight up robbery. I honestly feel sick. Phone Post
Fuck yes!!! The wrong has been righted. Phone Post
And the wrong has been ultimately righted. Yes! So pumped for Leo!! Phone Post
6/9/13 5:45 PM
SNewman
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So yeah....can anyone in the know confirm whether the rest of the cast have actually been signed by the UFC? I really want to see Besouro and Cabral in there especially.
6/9/13 6:03 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

SNewman - So yeah....can anyone in the know confirm whether the rest of the cast have actually been signed by the UFC? I really want to see Besouro and Cabral in there especially.
I want to see all of them at least one more time. Phone Post
6/9/13 6:22 PM
SNewman
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Me too actually. Even David Vieira deserves a shot, if only for his cool hair-do.
SNewman

Edited: 06/09/13 6:22 PM
Double post, ignore!
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Yeah, I read that he was on some surfing show in Brazil. Phone Post
6/9/13 6:24 PM
SNewman

Ha really?! I had him down as one of those preening soccer players like Kaka or something.
6/9/13 8:28 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

From the tuf.tv recap of episode 2.

"Also from the world of jiu-jitsu, David Vieira almost didn't participate in The Ultimate Fighter. Divided between a fighting career and his studies, he was persuaded at the last minute. Undefeated with four wins in his MMA career, David arrives with TV experience too: before TUF, he participated in a program about surfing in Multishow."

On a another note, David beat Leandro Silva to get into the house. It will be a real shame If Leandro gets another shot and David doesn't. Phone Post
6/9/13 8:37 PM
Megatherium
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SNewman - So yeah....can anyone in the know confirm whether the rest of the cast have actually been signed by the UFC? I really want to see Besouro and Cabral in there especially.

I hope Besouro and Cabral are signed as well.
6/9/13 8:54 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Megatherium -
SNewman - So yeah....can anyone in the know confirm whether the rest of the cast have actually been signed by the UFC? I really want to see Besouro and Cabral in there especially.

I hope Besouro and Cabral are signed as well.
Yeah, if I'd think those guys would be a for sure thing. Phone Post
6/13/13 3:41 PM
SNewman

It's on the Globo website that Marshall Zelaznik confirmed that Besouro is under contract. Hopefully it means Cabral and a few more of them are too.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.