UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> TUF Brazil - WE HAVE SUBTITLES!!

5/14/13 2:15 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SNewman
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unless I'm missing sarcasm there, I'm sorry! Didn't think anyone was avoiding the spoilers to this given how far behind we are and by the time we get to Fuel 10 we'll probably be on like Episode 10 or something, ha.

Anyway, fingers crossed for Episode 8 soon!
5/14/13 2:22 AM
Megatherium
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SNewman - Unless I'm missing sarcasm there, I'm sorry! Didn't think anyone was avoiding the spoilers to this given how far behind we are and by the time we get to Fuel 10 we'll probably be on like Episode 10 or something, ha.

Nah man. Most of us aren't actively seeking out up-to-the-minute episode recaps on Brazilian websites I don't think. I know I'm not.

I was rooting for Besouro too. Been a while since UFC had a Luta Livre rep.
5/14/13 2:51 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have not been reading recaps. But you're right, we're so far behind at this point, it is a little silly complaining about spoilers. Phone Post
5/14/13 7:47 AM
SNewman
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Megatherium -
SNewman - Unless I'm missing sarcasm there, I'm sorry! Didn't think anyone was avoiding the spoilers to this given how far behind we are and by the time we get to Fuel 10 we'll probably be on like Episode 10 or something, ha.

Nah man. Most of us aren't actively seeking out up-to-the-minute episode recaps on Brazilian websites I don't think. I know I'm not.

I was rooting for Besouro too. Been a while since UFC had a Luta Livre rep.
I've been checking the recaps on the Globo website religiously and having to break through the weird translation. Probably the only one but fuck, I've got OCD! Phone Post 3.0
5/14/13 4:53 PM
saucylv33
823 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Episode 8 is now up -http://http://en.tuf.tv/media/tuf-brasil-2-ep-8

5/14/13 5:16 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Yes! Phone Post
5/14/13 5:23 PM
SNewman

AWESOME. Phone Post 3.0
5/14/13 5:32 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Finally!! Phone Post 3.0
5/14/13 6:14 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

This fight is bizarre, the place is absolutely silent. All you can hear is them stepping around on the mat Phone Post
5/14/13 7:08 PM
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax

Sub Phone Post
5/14/13 7:10 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - This fight is bizarre, the place is absolutely silent. All you can hear is them stepping around on the mat Phone Post
Thought it was cool... Great season so far.

Fucking Irresponsibility!! Phone Post 3.0
5/14/13 7:19 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - This fight is bizarre, the place is absolutely silent. All you can hear is them stepping around on the mat Phone Post

Yeah it was really cool. I'm still bummed about last episode though, he was my pick to win. It especially sucks now that a bunch of the other losers are getting another shot, and he's not. Daniel Gelo... Really? Phone Post
5/16/13 2:12 AM
SNewman

I knew the results and all but Episode 8 was very frustrating. Can't believe ANOTHER alternate guy missed weight! You'd think they'd put in extra effort to hit the weight after being given a second chance.

Anyway no spoilers as I guess you guys are't reading them, but wow, the next fight is AWESOME and the winner of it is my pick for this season.
5/18/13 4:50 AM
SNewman

Fingers crossed for Episode 9 ASAP! Ended up watching it with no subtitles, ha.
5/20/13 11:13 AM
SNewman

TTT!!! Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 11:59 AM
Kostakio
504 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

• tttuf
5/20/13 12:08 PM
aaronlynton
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Two teammates right? So coaches mists stepped aside. Phone Post
5/21/13 1:11 PM
SNewman

Episode 9 please?? Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 2:07 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

aaronlynton -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Two teammates right? So coaches mists stepped aside. Phone Post
Yeah, they were teammates. Phone Post
5/22/13 7:42 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Damn, I don't even know how many episodes we are behind, but episode nine is almost a full week late. Phone Post
5/22/13 9:00 PM
Kostakio
504 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not trying to be a dick, but can I ask you why that matters to you? I don't understand the urgency to watch it. Is it because you're worried about spoilers being accidentally stumbled upon? Again, I'm not attacking you but trying to see why people are pissed about the episodes' release dates. Phone Post 3.0
5/22/13 9:16 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Kostakio - I'm not trying to be a dick, but can I ask you why that matters to you? I don't understand the urgency to watch it. Is it because you're worried about spoilers being accidentally stumbled upon? Again, I'm not attacking you but trying to see why people are pissed about the episodes' release dates. Phone Post 3.0
No mostly because I want to be as caught up as possible when the last episode airs in Brazil and it's all spoiled. Phone Post
5/22/13 9:17 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

And I'm not pissed. Phone Post
5/23/13 2:38 AM
SNewman

Episode 9 seems to be up now.

But yeah, it's not that anyone is pissed (I'm not anyway), it's just that obviously Fuel 10 is on in like three weeks, and it'd be nice to have seen all the TUF Brazil fights to get a good feel of who's likely to win the season before the finale, you know? Phone Post 3.0
5/23/13 12:01 PM
Wicked smahtMF

what is the link? because the one on page one doesnt work for me. the flash player is just black after the ad. disabled ad block. nothing. whats my problem geeks

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.