UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Tired of this N Korean BS

3/26/13 3:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dr. Shocker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure how much of this is US Gov/Media puppeting, but this whole threatening BS is getting old.

Honestly, i can't fault any country wanting to develop nukes to be taken seriously, but it's the whole "acting" like a big boy sheet that gets my panties bunched. Hate the posturing

So, hypothetically, what should happen is someone should push a button that sends a N Korean missile to Kahoolawe. They say "WTF?!" and we say "bye bye".

You wanna play, let's play.
3/26/13 3:14 PM
FCTV808
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

we done f'd up not getting rp into office.

let the misdirections begin.

3/26/13 3:18 PM
Dr. Shocker

Can't fukkin trust anyone these days. And yes, the saddest part is not being able to trust our own Gov't. Ffffffuuuuu

Maybe we need to ask Dennis Rodman what he thinks?
3/26/13 3:30 PM
FCTV808
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rodman has the inside scoops. i wonder how many nk poons his destroyed on camera for the young dictator?

you know this probably has happened.

3/26/13 5:19 PM
jjmtg
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just watched Olympus has Fallen at Regal Theaters last week. It was awesome but actually had North Korea attacking us. Great movie. Like a modern day 300.
3/26/13 5:54 PM
JIMMYNAKS
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Come at me Bro!
3/26/13 6:16 PM
Sgt. Slaphead
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Back in mid-90's when I was on AD I liked to learn about wartime taskings, etc, of my primary AO. IMO, it'd be kinda like the korean war......they push across and mass goatfuckery, death and destruction. We stop them eventually and drive them back. Fucking chicoms and russians would want to keep them as a buffer and would clamor politically (likely even supply some shit to help them hold on)for reestablishing something like the DMZ. And it would be a BIG "IF" if those two even allowed the NoKs to try it.

Today in an invasion, methinks they'd get ass-fuked HARDER and faster by us due to our tech....And LOL@ a missile from those retards! As a civilian I worked some missions related to missile defense and tracking.....I think the level of tech is still beyond them to hit anything other than the big ass pacific ocean, and shit they might miss that and hit Chuuk by accident! We'd fucking see anything they try to put up and they'd get smoked in a heartbeat......and the chicoms and russians wouldn't want that so they'd likely wouldn't allow the NoKs to do something stupid.

It's all just status quo saber rattling!
3/26/13 9:02 PM
ChinoV
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't buy any of that "BoogeyMan" bullshit/propaganda. Fak what the govt & news tells us, I'll believe it when I see it.
3/26/13 9:06 PM
ChinoV
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mos Def said it best, haha. If someone is going to do something, they're going to do it. Blue namer help me out please!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNDFye-idyI
3/26/13 9:08 PM
Dr. Shocker

Sgt. as i am not sure what all your agronyms are, i decided to interpret my own, and LMAO'd!

Not sure if it was supposed to be funny.

Yep, whose got the longest dick contest, and we all know Korea is filled with asians.
3/26/13 9:20 PM
FCTV808

i support renuking chuuk.

3/27/13 4:42 AM
Sgt. Slaphead
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KyokushinCatch - okay, I too am bored of psy in army garb threatening nukes our way

fuck that little faggot

I think a good response with 0 casualties on either side would be when the next time NK has one of those huge commie parades with goose-stepping bitches and 1950's rockets in front of little faggot, we send a few of our stealth aircraft low over the parade dropping leaflets to the people below

leaflets would say "see how easy it is to get you? if you really want to fuck with us, keep this in mind: if you're reading this, you'd be dead - along with everyone around you"

yobo say no!

FTW!.....JEEBUS, sometimes you a pretty smart feller!!
3/27/13 6:54 AM
FCTV808

Sgt. Slaphead - 
KyokushinCatch - okay, I too am bored of psy in army garb threatening nukes our way

fuck that little faggot

I think a good response with 0 casualties on either side would be when the next time NK has one of those huge commie parades with goose-stepping bitches and 1950's rockets in front of little faggot, we send a few of our stealth aircraft low over the parade dropping leaflets to the people below

leaflets would say "see how easy it is to get you? if you really want to fuck with us, keep this in mind: if you're reading this, you'd be dead - along with everyone around you"

yobo say no!

gdi that's a great idea

3/27/13 7:10 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sgt. Slaphead - 

fuck that little faggot

yobo say no!

fart smeller eh? and pretty
3/27/13 11:10 PM
JIMMYNAKS
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dr. Shocker - Sgt. as i am not sure what all your agronyms are, i decided to interpret my own, and LMAO'd!

Not sure if it was supposed to be funny.

Yep, whose got the longest dick contest, and we all know Korea is filled with asians.
I did same.

I substituted North Koreans wit New Kids On The Block Phone Post
3/27/13 11:50 PM
JIMMYNAKS

KyokushinCatch - okay, I too am bored of psy in army garb threatening nukes our way

fuck that little faggot

yobo say no!
You gave me a boner Phone Post
3/28/13 3:53 AM
Moke
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Settle down everyone, Jimmy Carter and Madeleine Notsobright have a signed piece of paper from No. Korea saying they will never ever develop or acquire nuclear weapons.

I love what Sarge and KC have to say but lets face it, we will NEVER do anything super-American and ballsy like that ever again in our future. We will let missiles fly out of there and even come right at Hawaii, and we will just likely hope and pray it fails on its own so that we don't have to actually take any action.
3/28/13 4:42 PM
Moke
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's awesome!... We're actually antagonizing that little runt and his circus of 20 star Generals.
3/28/13 4:56 PM
Sgt. Slaphead

LOL! NoK air surveillance is on high alert looking for them and AA assets are manning their weapons awaiting coordinates........meaning every NoK civilian that can see was given a pair of cheap plastic kiddie-toy binos and ordered to search the sky while all the soldiers with guns are laying on the ground with their muzzles up, those with out weapons are on hilltops with rocks.
3/29/13 3:41 AM
JIMMYNAKS

FCTV808 -

i support renuking chuuk.

Plus one.

I'd personally volunteer for that mission. Phone Post
3/29/13 3:43 AM
JIMMYNAKS

KyokushinCatch - just heard a news report this morning that we have a few B2 stealth bombers flying over NK airspace - supposedly the 2nd time this week - just to remind the paekche kingdom that they ain't shit
Those are some bad ass pieces of Reverse Alien technology right there! Phone Post
3/29/13 3:57 AM
fake808sports

I wish the US didnt show off the B2. We could have flown over that Jack in the Box blimp that flys at the Stan Sheriff Center during half time that drops coupons.
3/29/13 12:26 PM
fnunderful
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/9960933/North-Korea-plan-to-attack-US-mainland-revealed-in-photographs.html

LOL @ the high tech paper map..
LOL @ the name of the operation "plan to hit the US mainland"

what a bunch of clowns!
3/31/13 6:44 PM
Moke

There is never "one last thing" when it comes to NK.

I hope that isn't the scenario, but if it is, let me ask you this:

When islamomaniacs come to be sleepers in the West, they generally stick to their game-plan, because they are fully islamo nutso fanatics.

But anyone from NK is originally simply isolated and lied to about the outside world. When they come out to be sleepers, even the hardened SF ones, what percentage of those do you suppose see the outside world and go WTF?

How many abandon their mission and how many go ahead and actively seek out the CIA for purposes handing over an intel dump?
3/31/13 9:24 PM
Sgt. Slaphead

Moke - There is never "one last thing" when it comes to NK.

I hope that isn't the scenario, but if it is, let me ask you this:

When islamomaniacs come to be sleepers in the West, they generally stick to their game-plan, because they are fully islamo nutso fanatics.

But anyone from NK is originally simply isolated and lied to about the outside world. When they come out to be sleepers, even the hardened SF ones, what percentage of those do you suppose see the outside world and go WTF?

How many abandon their mission and how many go ahead and actively seek out the CIA for purposes handing over an intel dump?

They better not have any family/frens.......OFF TO THE LABOR CAMPS!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.